Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2020, 11:31   #121
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP meets at Thrissur

It's been 9 years since the discussion of a meet has ended. Is there gonna be a meet anytime soon? I'm a newbie here, aged 16. If you guys ever had a meet before, please post pics of it. Come on, get this thread alive
Old 13th July 2020, 12:30   #122
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP meets at Thrissur

Whoa, time flew by! I was in my final year of college when we were trying to set up the meet at Vadakke stand 5 posts back in this thread. Now I have a kid : D

Maybe, we can set up a meet once COVID runs out of gas or jumps a ramp into the salty sea.
di1in is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 17:32   #123

Hi i am jerrin, residing in Nadathara, thrissur. I was wondering if i could find a team bhpian to go for some short sunday rides to nearby getaways. I drive a Nissan Sunny.

Thanks,
Jerrin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1in View Post
Whoa, time flew by! I was in my final year of college when we were trying to set up the meet at Vadakke stand 5 posts back in this thread. Now I have a kid : D

Maybe, we can set up a meet once COVID runs out of gas or jumps a ramp into the salty sea.

Hi there, are you interested to go for any one-day drives to nearby places around Thrissur, probably during the week ends? My name is Jerrin, residing at Nadathara. I drive a Nissan Sunny.

Thanks!

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 6th March 2021 at 11:40. Reason: It is not safe to share your phone number on the forum

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks