Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2009, 16:45   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelubai View Post
Never mind guys, lets make things happen this week. Myself and Silver knight will be able to make it.I had spoken with Srikant ,since he is in B'lore he wont be able to make it for the meet.

Pramod - Actually , I tried calling you ,but your cell seemed to be out of range.
Ya when you called my co brother i was driving. Anyways i am coming to trichur by dec 25th, catchup with you guys. Yesterday jayakrishnan called me.

BTW anybody has contacts in pattalam market, i need to buy a power antenna, my antenna is broken, the motor is fine though, open for exchange as well.

Pramod
Old 26th November 2009, 19:43   #47
BHPian

Foby called me today. I spoke to Vijay yesterday and he confirmed that he would be there along with Silver knight. Then there is Foby and myself also. That makes 5 of us. So as decided the meeting point is Food wagon (E.Fort) at 2.00 pm on 28th Nov (Sat). If anyone wishes to join can come straight away to this meeting point and we shall all go together. By the way my contact number is 989 55 95 708.
Old 27th November 2009, 18:55   #48
BHPian

Hi guys, will be missing this meet as I am in Bangalore right now. However would like to see a nice meet report with pics guys. Hope you guys have a rocking time. Cheers.
Old 29th November 2009, 21:15   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Hi guys, will be missing this meet as I am in Bangalore right now. However would like to see a nice meet report with pics guys. Hope you guys have a rocking time. Cheers.
All Thrissur Team BHP Members,

This is to inform you all that the meet did not take place as there were not enough members. So we have decided to keep this next Saturday or Sunday. Please confirm your availability and respond with your contact numbers.

Regards,
Jaikishan
Old 30th November 2009, 00:51   #50
Senior - BHPian

Jai, I am ready for next saturday my availiability is through.

others please check.
Old 21st December 2009, 16:37   #51
Senior - BHPian

I will be visiting trissur this weekend, any body cares for a harmless cup of coffee

Pramod
Old 21st December 2009, 18:58   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
I will be visiting trissur this weekend, any body cares for a harmless cup of coffee

Pramod

I will be free on 24 th and 25th and will be available at thrissur.

Rest of the days on day time I am totally free and will be available at Ernakulam. But at night I will be @ work
Old 21st December 2009, 21:09   #53
BHPian

Jaikishan - Hope you will be back in Tcr by Jan.

Foby and Pramod - Even I will be very much free on those days.It will be nice if we can meet on any of these days.
Old 22nd December 2009, 09:13   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Jaikishan - Hope you will be back in Tcr by Jan.

Foby and Pramod - Even I will be very much free on those days.It will be nice if we can meet on any of these days.

OK here is my plan, I would be driving down on 24th Night from Trivandrum and on 25th i am little tied up. 26 whole day i am free. We can have a small coffee meet some where you guys decide. My only problem is i dont get any network at my inlaws place, so the plans have to be fixed before 24th Night as i have no access to internet or phone after that(i love this part ) Veelubai has my co brother's number i hope he can call him to get to me, if nothing gets fixed by then.

Pramod
Old 26th December 2009, 11:36   #55
BHPian

So did you guys meet on 24th/ 25th? I will be back on 14th Jan and we can meet as decided - Chinmoni dam. What do you say? Pramod we can make it any date that you can make yourself available?
Also inviting any other members from Cochin/ Angamaly etc to join us.
Old 28th December 2009, 09:26   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
So did you guys meet on 24th/ 25th? I will be back on 14th Jan and we can meet as decided - Chinmoni dam. What do you say? Pramod we can make it any date that you can make yourself available?
Also inviting any other members from Cochin/ Angamaly etc to join us.

I am planning to come during Feb now, Anyways you guys carry on with the meet.I was there in trichur for the entire weekend, expected some one to call, Everyone must be very busy these days, holidays are family time . Driving down from Trivandrum and heading back is taking a toll on me now, I am growing old i guess . I might choose the public mode of transport now.

Pramod
Old 29th December 2009, 14:45   #57
BHPian

Very sorry Pramod, I was out of station during the weekend.Was on a small family tour,just got back yesterday night.We must definitely meet up next time when you are in town.
Old 29th December 2009, 14:46   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Very sorry Pramod, I was out of station during the weekend.Was on a small family tour,just got back yesterday night.We must definitely meet up next time when you are in town.

Sure we will, I will inform you well in advance this time.

Pramod
Old 7th January 2010, 20:44   #59
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Can we go ahead with the Thrissur TBHP meet. I would be arriving on 14th Jan and would be available till 6th Feb.
Please confirm your availability.

Jaikishan
Old 20th January 2010, 07:43   #60
Senior - BHPian

I will be free on today 20-01-10 and tomorrow21-01-10 , jai shall we meet today ?

ring me in 90 37 27 63 58

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks