Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2010, 09:38   #76
Senior - BHPian

@Pramod - where're you located? Bangalore? And when do you intend to start? My plan is on 21st early morning. Its OK, even if you don't reply to this as I respect your privacy, no issues
Old 13th August 2010, 12:40   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@Pramod - where're you located? Bangalore? And when do you intend to start? My plan is on 21st early morning. Its OK, even if you don't reply to this as I respect your privacy, no issues
No privacy issues, i am presently in Trivandrum might be moving anywhere in India in a month, i will start on 20th 5PM and will reach trissur by 10PM

Pramod
Old 13th August 2010, 14:18   #78
BHPian

Cj500

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Okay , how about the venue ?

I basically hail from Ammadam its on thrissur Irinjalakkuda route , some where near thrissur town I would preffer
Foby, saw your cj500 pic's. btw need some details reg CJ500. Can you PM your contact no.

I hail from calicut, and works in bangalore.

rgrds
prsn
Old 13th August 2010, 22:08   #79
BHPian

Is the date and time of meet fixed? I hail from Alappuzha, and is planning for a drive to Mangalore on 22nd (Sunday). Usually I take the NH17 route. Please update the venue and time if the meet is on. Thanks.
Old 13th August 2010, 22:17   #80
Senior - BHPian

Ladies and gentlemen please decide on the time, lets make it comfortable for drdeepudev as well.

Pramod
Old 13th August 2010, 22:32   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar
lets make it comfortable for drdeepudev as well
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev
planning for a drive to Mangalore on 22nd (Sunday)
So what time do you intend to cross Thrissur? May be we can all meet up at that time, making it convenient.
Old 14th August 2010, 00:31   #82
BHPian

Oh.. if only it was on 23rd. I will land there only on 23 morning. Would have loved to join you all. Anyway have a blasting time.

I will be there on 23, 24, 25.. if any extension of plan, do PM me.
Old 14th August 2010, 16:02   #83
BHPian

Quote:
22 will be fine for me , I expect jaisha and other tbhpians from thrissur will join us in the maiden meet
Hi Foby, nice to see this thread has gone alive again and you are planning for a TCR meet. I m presently at Angola and would be arriving on 21st Aug and leaving to B'bay on 24th Aug. So I can fit myself into the date on 22nd Aug. Pls advise the venue as well.
I dont know if Veelubhai would be available, I have PM'd one to him to know his availability.
So keep us updated, please.

Last edited by jaisha8 : 14th August 2010 at 16:08. Reason: correction.
Old 15th August 2010, 21:14   #84
BHPian

[quote=pramodkumar;2025518]Ladies and gentlemen please decide on the time, lets make it comfortable for drdeepudev as well.]

Thanks Pramod. I'm planning to start from Alleppey by around 6am and has to reach Mangalore by 5pm. In this scenerio, Ill be crossing trichur by around 9am. Who wants to get up early on a pretty good sunday morning. Saw from the Cochin thread that Nuttynair is coming to Cochin, that day morning. Any way you people decide on the time and venue. Ill be watching this thread regularly.
Old 15th August 2010, 21:45   #85
Senior - BHPian

[quote=drdeepudev;2027620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Ladies and gentlemen please decide on the time, lets make it comfortable for drdeepudev as well.]

Thanks Pramod. I'm planning to start from Alleppey by around 6am and has to reach Mangalore by 5pm. In this scenerio, Ill be crossing trichur by around 9am. Who wants to get up early on a pretty good sunday morning. Saw from the Cochin thread that Nuttynair is coming to Cochin, that day morning. Any way you people decide on the time and venue. Ill be watching this thread regularly.
If you are heading mangalore will you take the kozhikode route? if yes then yes we can expect you anytime between 9 AM and 10 AM. Others please decide on the time and venue, me and argee will be driving down from wadakkanchery post conformation from all. Lets meetup somewhere near the swaraj round, have some tea snacks and energy sticks, then call it a day, sounds ok or two short?

Pramod
Old 15th August 2010, 22:04   #86
BHPian

[quote=pramodkumar;2027668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post

If you are heading mangalore will you take the kozhikode route? if yes then yes we can expect you anytime between 9 AM and 10 AM. Others please decide on the time and venue, me and argee will be driving down from wadakkanchery post conformation from all. Lets meetup somewhere near the swaraj round, have some tea snacks and energy sticks, then call it a day, sounds ok or two short?

Pramod
Yes, Trichur, Kuttipuram, Calicut, Kannur, Kasargod, Mangalore. I think Ill miss the meet. Any way, Ill be updating myself about the time and happenings. Thank You all.
Old 15th August 2010, 22:20   #87
Senior - BHPian

so we can make it on 22 nd morning , what say ?

now we will decide up on the venue any suggestions ?
Old 16th August 2010, 09:39   #88
Senior - BHPian

Sorry Guys, plans are changing. We're heading straight to MVPA on Saturday (21 Aug) & then return to Wadakkanchery by Monday evening, which is Aug 23. We will be missing Guruvayoor this time due to Onam crowd, so we'll be mostly free on Tuesday & then head to Palakkad on Tuesday evening. Sorry guys, I think, I'm going to be missing this one. Could someone post the confirmed list of people for the meets. Tks.
Old 16th August 2010, 12:32   #89
BHPian

Quote:
so we can make it on 22 nd morning , what say ?

now we will decide up on the venue any suggestions ?
Yes we can make it on 22nd morning, I m in. And as next day is Onam everybody would be busy for onam preparations in the evening. Anyway we can decide on the venue & time.
Old 16th August 2010, 21:31   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
Yes we can make it on 22nd morning, I m in. And as next day is Onam everybody would be busy for onam preparations in the evening. Anyway we can decide on the venue & time.
decide and call me, my number is on the previous page.

Pramod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks