Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2009, 10:47   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
But why not go to the place where they were manufactured. Wouldn't that be fitting.
FYI, it has been done. We at FCCCI Pune made a trip to the Kurla plant just before it was sold off. Later (on 2 or 3 occassions, including Fiat foundation day, July 11th), we have made trips to the current Ranjangoan facility as well (in our Fiats).

All the best guys.
Old 28th October 2009, 10:58   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
I still suggest Belgaum as the central meeting point rather than Goa as road will be good, which we want as we don't want to spoil the cars. Personally I have no issue with my cars but I am saying from others' point of view. Anyways, toss it around and see what we come up with.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
I recently had been to Goa in my 118 NE. The roads were fine. I went via Hubli and was just fine. At that time, I had heard that the road was even better if I had reached Belgaum and then gone to Goa.

I have seen the worser (in patches) of the roads till Hubli. My experience was far better from Hubli to Goa. Especially, once I entered Goa

@ Behram: I am thinking you are referring to roads being damaged after the recent heavy rains and flooding. If this is the case, we can check out periodically and see if they are fixed. I believe, its going to be just fine by the time we go there
Old 28th October 2009, 11:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
@Manish: There is no reason why your wife cant be a part of Go Goa. Get her along man!

The same applies for anyone else who have similar questions
But then is any one else coming along with their better halfs. As for January it also has the Auto Expo from 5th to 11, is any one going for it??

Also Belgam do have tourist spots like Gokak falls .
Old 28th October 2009, 13:58   #19
BHPian

I may be In this time.

Hi All,
Since I joined Bangalore club, I couldn't be Active member. I missed Great Indian Oktoberfest too. If members remember, my Padmini breaks weren't good at all. Now it's ready & this time I do not want to miss this meet.

Manish, if you are planning to join with your wife then "We" may join otherwise "I".

Please suggest how about joining this with family? Me, wife & my twins?

Pradip.
Old 28th October 2009, 14:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradipk View Post
Hi All,
Since I joined Bangalore club, I couldn't be Active member. I missed Great Indian Oktoberfest too. If members remember, my Padmini breaks weren't good at all. Now it's ready & this time I do not want to miss this meet.

Manish, if you are planning to join with your wife then "We" may join otherwise "I".

Pradip.
Welcome back Pradeep! You surely missed the fest. You are welcome to get your entire family along. I know Manish would be very very happy to know that a family is coming
Old 28th October 2009, 14:37   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradipk View Post
Hi All,

Pradip.
Oh brids of the same nest , I will come along with wifey. But let's first do the head count.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:00   #22

Dear fiattians , I will be getting my Fiat punto by 30th October 2009, can I be part of ur elite . Pl let me know about any fiat club that exist in Hyderabad

Last edited by bblost : 28th October 2009 at 15:05. Reason: Font Tags Removed. Please read the announcements thread before proceeding.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:12   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasanth58 View Post
Dear fiattians , I will be getting my Fiat punto by 30th October 2009, can I be part of ur elite . Pl let me know about any fiat club that exist in Hyderabad
This meet and our clubs are exclusively for the Fiat 1100 lovers. I am sure others in this forum will help identify if there is any other club suitable to you
Old 28th October 2009, 17:49   #24
Senior - BHPian

I would tend to agree with Beheram, the road from Belgaum to Goa is terrible, and last year i lost a supension for one of my new cars on that road, I am skeptical to take my Dukkar as I am keen on participating with it at the VCCCI event in Mumbai, and wouldnt want any issues with my car around that time.

I am game any time as long as its a long weekend. Need a day to get there a day to relax and a day to get back.

I would keep my wife out of this event, the last event in from Pune to Mumbai took a toll on her and I had to hear stuff for a long long time. I am sure Superselect remembers
Old 28th October 2009, 18:07   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
I would keep my wife out of this event, the last event in from Pune to Mumbai took a toll on her and I had to hear stuff for a long long time. I am sure Superselect remembers
Even otherwise we do get to hear stuff from them . Arun please change the dates and I am game.
Old 28th October 2009, 18:26   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Even otherwise we do get to hear stuff from them . Arun please change the dates and I am game.
Hey I was just kidding about the dates. Nothing is fixed as yet. Lets gets opinion from all. Based on them may be by next weekend we should be ready with all important decisions.

Just a suggestion. How about Jan 23, 24, 25 and 26?

Last edited by arun1100 : 28th October 2009 at 18:31.
Old 28th October 2009, 21:26   #27
BANNED

Don't hurry up people, slowly. We Bangaloreans want it to be a FUN trip so decided on GOa as the venue. Hope all agree with me ! January last week or February first week is okay with me. Lets all give in their dates and we can form a PANEL to decide on the trip's dates and Place of convergence and then proceed to Goa all together
Old 28th October 2009, 22:45   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Ha ha ha ! That's one trip I wouldn't forget in a hurry .
Though if you ask me, ripping down the ghats in a dukkar was really really enjoyable !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Just a suggestion. How about Jan 23, 24, 25 and 26?
Guys Jan 26th is the Pune FCCCI's bi-annual rally. I'm sure many mumbai chaps are also looking at being there ?!?
Old 3rd November 2009, 16:09   #29
BHPian

I do have other plans and waiting for updates on this meet. Any latest news on dates part?

Thanks,
Pradip.
Old 3rd November 2009, 16:44   #30
Senior - BHPian

We are trying on some dates in Feb first week. May be the week after Republic Day.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks