Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2005, 12:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

> I'm veg too and all drinks are vegetarian...

Well never thought about 'drinks' in that way.

>Do you drive? Thats all we really are interested in - the rest of it is
> not mandatory

That I do! But right now I am involved in the penultimate stages of a 15 year old legal battle between my uncles and so my free time is more or less spread between courts, lawyer's offices, my shop and home.

In fact, I will be at EKM from 4PM today. From November 26, 2005 to the present, my Viva CRDi has covered 15000 kms just doing Alleppey - Ernakulam trips.
Old 22nd August 2005, 13:29   #17
BHPian

Hi Steeroid,

I am ready for this sunday 28th, Pls let me know the plan and route...

Manoj
Old 22nd August 2005, 13:41   #18
BHPian

Hi Steeroid,

I have one route in my mind.... Why don't we consider the famous athirampally/Vazhachal waterfalls? This drive may take nearly 2 Hrs from Cochin, which includes the 4-lane highway till Angamaly and a good 2-line highway till Chalacudy and from Chalakudy the ghat section starts which is about 20 - 25Kms. But I am not sure of good restaurants near these waterfalls... but definitely available at Chalakudy...

Thanks and Regards
Manoj
Old 24th August 2005, 11:08   #19
BHPian

hi fellow mallu guys,not much activity at this thread!!is the meet really taking place?
steeroid,since this is the first meet,the number of participants will be few so i guess we can go ahead with it this time with the present numbers.what say?
Old 24th August 2005, 19:40   #20
BHPian

hey guys , are we plannin for a trip or a gettogether.me in cochin rite now...lets decide where to meet guys??
Old 24th August 2005, 23:17   #21
Senior - BHPian

Guys

Sorry!!! I'll still be there, but am a bit tied up with last minute work on my new apartment. I've sent a PM to artofzen to co-ordinate the stuff - we'll still meet at Loungevity on Sunday post-noon.

Lets first meet and get to know each other - we can still plan out a quick drive somewhere BUT that would mean that we stick to SNAKES at Loungevity. I was thinking in terms of Marari Beach or some such place thats close by yet good for a fast drive. However, we'll leave that decision to the group that meets.

Nasha at the Metropolitan is a highly underrated watering hole - the service is excellent, as are the cocktails. Food/SnakEs are also quite good.

Artofzen/Nash - please take over for the time being. YOu have my number, so call me.

Last edited by Steeroid : 24th August 2005 at 23:32.
Old 25th August 2005, 09:47   #22
BHPian

so decided to meet in longetivity!! guys, who all will be coming if the meet is in longetivity post noon??
Old 25th August 2005, 10:33   #23
BHPian

OK since we have several member who wont be drinking ,I think goin to loungevity and paying 500 cover charges per person wouldnt be such a great idea ;-).What about Nasha as recommended by Steeroid?.Now I am counting 6 ppl for the meet.My number is 98471-39739.Guys if you arent upto a drive its ok,but atleast let us all meet up.It would be a start for matters to come .
Old 26th August 2005, 11:02   #24
BHPian

Hi Guys,
Long time since I posted in here.. Wel when I heard about the Cochin met, just thought i'd bump in to give a pat on the back of steroid and artofzen for trying to ful this of.. Hope it happens and we have lots of people joining in...
Well i'm in Chennai now.. Ihave joined for MSc Spatial Information Technology at Madras university...
So i'd surely be missing this meet...

Hope to met you guys the next time around..

Until then its me sayin- Tada
Old 26th August 2005, 14:57   #25
BHPian

Ok Guys here are the details for the meet

Date-28-08-2005

Time-7.30 PM

Time-Nasha at Metropolitan (near south Railway station)
Old 26th August 2005, 16:44   #26
BHPian

Hope to see all in NASHA!Hey guys dont forget to come with ya cams and machines!!
Old 26th August 2005, 16:59   #27
BHPian

ok artofzen,good that the venue and time is finally decided for sure.
the timing suits me fine.hope other members dont have any problems with this too.perhaps this first meet will pave the way for bigger and better things to follow
Old 26th August 2005, 17:10   #28
BHPian

This is an open invitation for all members/guests who are from cochin to atleast drop in for the meet.One hour is something you might spend surfing channels at home.
Old 29th August 2005, 09:47   #29
BHPian

Guys ,that was an awesome cochin meet,artofzen ,get the pics uploaded dude,.Hoping to meet all in a short time...6 of us for a first time meet is obviously a successful start..
Old 29th August 2005, 11:43   #30
BHPian

GREAT. Nice to know you guys had a great time. Put up the snaps guys,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks