Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2010, 13:08   #346
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
pic mein pandey ekdum slim trim lag raga hai...
Thank you ! Thank you!. Uske peche bahut mehanat hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Time to close this thread and take the action to a new thread.

Anybody doing the honours?
Yes. Time to close this one. Why dont you start one?

Quote:
Off late our meets have been limited to 2-3 people max(usually the regulars who can be reached offline for any impromptu meet) plus with the heat around i dont see any scope for drives as well.

Best we take a break and come back in the monsoon with a new thread.
No way boss. Lets do a Sagar drive one sunday this month and Ram promised a TV channel coverage. If this does not generate the numbers, god knows what else will do.

P.S: Nazim, thank you for making me look slim
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:14   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Off late our meets have been limited to 2-3 people max(usually the regulars who can be reached offline for any impromptu meet) plus with the heat around i dont see any scope for drives as well.

Best we take a break and come back in the monsoon with a new thread.
+1 to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Yes. Time to close this one. Why dont you start one?
I thought of doing that but didn't because of what has been said above very well by Rajesh.

Quote:
No way boss. Lets do a Sagar drive one sunday this month and Ram promised a TV channel coverage. If this does not generate the numbers, god knows what else will do.
I feel truly dark days has fallen upon Hyd T-BHP as the activity is limited to the old timers only with any hardly new members joining us.

A few days back while driving on the KBR park road in the evening saw a familiar Yellow coloured Noida registered Nano and waved at the car but received no acknowledgement even after multiple tries. Since that incidence I have vowed not to solicit new members as most people like to remain keyboard warriors. As about the rest of us regulars, we have multiple modes to get in touch and have meets.

Also thats why I just posted a continual meet thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1866918

@Mods: Please close this thread

Last edited by MileCruncher : 3rd May 2010 at 15:15.
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:18   #348
BHPian

Quote:
A few days back while driving on the KBR park road in the evening saw a familiar Yellow coloured Noida registered Nano and waved at the car but received no acknowledgement even after multiple tries.
lol. the way you did nano ka test drive that evening ,if i was monero i woudnt want to meet you again.
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:57   #349
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
lol. the way you did nano ka test drive that evening ,if i was monero i woudnt want to meet you again.
+1. That is the prime reason for looking through
Old 3rd May 2010, 16:00   #350
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
+1. That is the prime reason for looking through
Dude I only revved it till the redline and no more and the Nano performed quite well while being held in its power band.

Bottomline is that only a Braveheart comes back to our meets after witnessing the intensity of discussions the first time.

P.S: Had an offline impromptu meet with Brajesh just some time back. He wants to have a meet sometime this week as he is missing us very badly

Last edited by MileCruncher : 3rd May 2010 at 16:02.
Old 3rd May 2010, 16:05   #351
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Dude I only revved it till the redline and no more and the Nano performed quite well while being held in its power band.

Bottomline is that only a Braveheart comes back to our meets after witnessing the intensity of discussions the first time.

P.S: Had an offline impromptu meet with Brajesh just some time back. He wants to have a meet sometime this week as he is missing us very badly
I remembered Brajesh bhai in the new thread :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1867034
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks