Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2010, 23:16   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Ok, I'll be there at the ticket counter at 2:00 pm on 7th. TBhp has stickers, how about to introduce other merchandises like - cap, T-shirts, Wrist watches - These'll help us to identify each other. Mods are you listening? See you guys.
But what shall our common thing be? The T-shirt? Shirt? GFs or wifes? Rings?.
Also add yourself to the list with your number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
i'll be coming there tomorrow by 12 in the noon. our college project car "karma" is displayed there, i will be at that stall.
Same for you Raj, add yourself to the list, also now i think we wont have to pay for the ticket, we are with the Karma Team
Old 6th March 2010, 17:43   #17
BHPian

Lets make the meeting place just before the MGL house CNG station.
It the the first pump there and is located just before the BKC police station and more before the Asian Heart Hospital.
There we all can meet and then go on together to the event.
Old 6th March 2010, 20:10   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
Lets make the meeting place just before the MGL house CNG station.
It the the first pump there and is located just before the BKC police station and more before the Asian Heart Hospital.
There we all can meet and then go on together to the event.
Hi. dear wont 2 PM will be too late for a start we must be there at least by 11 pm , sufficient time to see full exibition.Pls revert back
Old 6th March 2010, 21:28   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi. dear wont 2 PM will be too late for a start we must be there at least by 11 pm , sufficient time to see full exibition.Pls revert back
I was done with the exhibition in an hour. The show was crap, honestly. Save your time and do a lunch meet at Bandra or whatever. There's nothing that you've not seen before, apart from an SL63 and CLS63 AMG and a Rolls. Oh, and the college projects are seriously cool stuff, though most of the cars have been brought incomplete.

Raj, what college are you from? I believe I might have met you today if you are from KJSC.
Old 6th March 2010, 21:36   #20
BHPian

Yes pranavt you are right, there isnt much to see, but there is something, and it will be a timepass all together, i was actually thinking of this just being a starter and letting the main course decide by itself.
Iqbal, 2 is perfect man, today i went there to see if the timings were fine, and they were, the place was covered so might be its air conditioned.
I will be waiting for anyone with half a BHP just before the MGL pump, i will be there by 1400 or 2 pm, in my wagon R or my Pulsar 220, or maybe both, both are MH 02 registered and have T-BHP stickers and both are black, i will wait there till 1415 or 2:15 pm, else i will move ahead.
I wont be alone, will be with my friends, so people wanting to come, bring your friends if you want, anything else, contact me on my number 9869462431 - Abhay
Old 6th March 2010, 22:19   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
Raj, what college are you from? I believe I might have met you today if you are from KJSC.
no buddy, i am from M H saboo siddik.
Old 6th March 2010, 23:43   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
no buddy, i am from M H saboo siddik.
I believe you guys had 2 cars from your college, one at the front and one behind KJSC's car. One with a Fazer 4cyl engine and another with an autorickshaw engine right? Good work with the cars, only two 4 cyl engined cars were on show.
Old 7th March 2010, 10:00   #23
Senior - BHPian

thanks pranav.

but we had two cars & a electric bike, the blue coloured bike. the red FSAE car had a 4 cylinder engine & the red baja car behind had a singe cylinder engine but not from the autorickshaw.

we have made a car out of parts from an autorickshaw titled 'rickracer' but that car was not on display.
Old 7th March 2010, 11:21   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
Yes pranavt you are right, there isnt much to see, but there is something, and it will be a timepass all together, i was actually thinking of this just being a starter and letting the main course decide by itself.
Iqbal, 2 is perfect man, today i went there to see if the timings were fine, and they were, the place was covered so might be its air conditioned.
I will be waiting for anyone with half a BHP just before the MGL pump, i will be there by 1400 or 2 pm, in my wagon R or my Pulsar 220, or maybe both, both are MH 02 registered and have T-BHP stickers and both are black, i will wait there till 1415 or 2:15 pm, else i will move ahead.
I wont be alone, will be with my friends, so people wanting to come, bring your friends if you want, anything else, contact me on my number 9869462431 - Abhay
I shall be with you as we spoke last night I shall be in Maruti 800 5 speed MH-02-G- mettalic blue with Team-BHP stickers both in front and back side my son will accompony me. see you later.
Old 7th March 2010, 12:01   #25
Senior - BHPian

We are going to be there by approx 3pm today.

balenopower
danlalan
pdev29
jesal
nitroxx
KSM-Vtec
Old 7th March 2010, 14:09   #26
Senior - BHPian

guys, you can post the pics of the event here-
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...10-mumbai.html
Old 7th March 2010, 16:34   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
I was done with the exhibition in an hour. The show was crap, honestly. Save your time and do a lunch meet at Bandra or whatever. There's nothing that you've not seen before, apart from an SL63 and CLS63 AMG and a Rolls. Oh, and the college projects are seriously cool stuff, though most of the cars have been brought incomplete.

Hi. dear, you are absolutely correct it was not only CRAP but FULL CRAP AND WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Infuture we must refrain from such flop exhibitions I wasted 80/+80/-+40/- =200/-. for a 40 minutes stroll seeing all most common cars we see on road , non new models or such there were no other small stalls selling nick nacks only few one or two selling key chains and god photos.All we were seeing lazy dissinterested tight mini skirted teens knowing very little about their products attendeding to visiters and either answering their silly questions or having snacks and cold drinks.
Old 7th March 2010, 17:13   #28
BHPian

i guess i saved my 80 rupees!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks