Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2005, 16:22   #76
Team-BHP Support

Midbass/Midrange - Tweeter - Midbass/Midrange. I am hoping the tweeter near the Corsa's door hanle is not active.

2 tweeters that far apart might prove detremental to the sound.

However when designing my home theater system's center speaker I found that if two tweeters are more than 8 or 10 wavelengths apart intepolar interferance is less noticeable. It is only when tweeters are 2 close together that interpolar interference is really noticeable. For example MM TT MM sounded worse than T MMMM T. Interpolar interferance drop the tweeter level significantly and crated a wierd (what can be best described as a peaky) response.
Old 21st October 2005, 16:26   #77
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Midbass/Midrange - Tweeter - Midbass/Midrange. I am hoping the tweeter near the Corsa's door hanle is not active.

2 tweeters that far apart might prove detremental to the sound.

However when designing my home theater system's center speaker I found that if two tweeters are more than 8 or 10 wavelengths apart intepolar interferance is less noticeable. It is only when tweeters are 2 close together that interpolar interference is really noticeable. For example MM TT MM sounded worse than T MMMM T. Interpolar interferance drop the tweeter level significantly and crated a wierd (what can be best described as a peaky) response.
oh ok got it..thanks a lot navin for that gyan..i think the tweeter near the door handle wasnt a dummy,not sure though..bcoz never got to sit in that car and listen to the music..
Old 21st October 2005, 16:27   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
is that a MTM or is there another tweeter in the corsa's tweeter pod?
No, the second tweeter is in the factory position. You can see it quite clearly.
Old 21st October 2005, 16:28   #79
Team-BHP Support

T1, T3, T7 something like that. right? when did oyu buy it?
Old 21st October 2005, 16:29   #80
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
No, the second tweeter is in the factory position. You can see it quite clearly.
I was hoping that would a trick of the light. I wonder how the image was.
Old 21st October 2005, 16:31   #81
BANNED

Quote:
T1, T3, T7 something like that. right? when did oyu buy it?
arrey yaar bola na mera nahi hey..JB ka hey..ye camara wamera mere palle nahi padhte hey..isliye inse door rehta hoon..
haha..sam begin the translation..
Old 21st October 2005, 16:38   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
arrey yaar bola na mera nahi hey..JB ka hey..ye camara wamera mere palle nahi padhte hey..isliye inse door rehta hoon..
haha..sam begin the translation..
Arrey (cannot translate) friend, I told you no it wasn't mine. It is JB's. This ROOM WOOM (you've written camara quite clearly) is stuff I do not understand. That is why i stay away from them.
Old 21st October 2005, 16:53   #83
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Arrey (cannot translate) friend, I told you no it wasn't mine. It is JB's. This ROOM WOOM (you've written camara quite clearly) is stuff I do not understand. That is why i stay away from them.
haha..thanks sam..how come no mention of f##ting..was expecting u to say something like that after ur previous attempts at my translations..haha room(camara) haha good one lol..wonder if navins going to ban us lol for one talking in hindi and also remember he is wanting to take panga on us for the CCTB thingy..better we both watch out..what saying sam...
Old 21st October 2005, 16:58   #84
Team-BHP Support

banning you guys would not be right. the CCTB was a joke. banning is serious. I would never use the CCTB as an excuse for banning. I am not such a bad sport. but mclaren you still ought to have sleepless nights.
Old 21st October 2005, 17:03   #85
BANNED

Quote:
banning you guys would not be right. the CCTB was a joke. banning is serious. I would never use the CCTB as an excuse for banning. I am not such a bad sport. but mclaren you still ought to have sleepless nights.
arrey navin we know u are a good sport..we were just kidding yaar..btw trust me i know what sleepless nights are like,have a look at my post timings and most of them are during the early hours of the morning amigo..what worse can i go through imagine..all think im crazy to be online at that time but what to do after all there is so much to catch up upon that i hardly find time during the day..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks