Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2010, 07:32   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
Aren't we allowed to click pictures ? I was planning to bring my heavy artillery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
As per the reply I got from SGP on Facebook, DSLRs would be allowed. Mono-pods are preferred though tripods are allowed. They are strictly to be used in walkabout and not in any grandstands. If you come loaded with gear, you may be stopped and made to give an undertaking that the photos will be for personal use only.
True. I brought a 100-400L last time and was stopped at the entrance. they let me go in after sometime :\

Walkabouts have fences thanks to which taking good pics is out of the question.

I had a seat at the bay grandstand. There were no fences at the upper edges on friday, I used to stand at the edge and take some fantastic shots. I took a shot in which I could even clearly see fisichella's eyes thru his visor

Later they put a fence and forbade us to stand near the edges even though they had fences. That made the race VERY boring :\ Bay grandstand is a waste, all you can see sitting down is cars go by and no real action. There is a chicane before which was visible before they put up fences.

@Jag: The only venues I know of are Clarke Quay and ECP beach :P Clarke Quay if beer and want to do some ornithology, ECP is for the good stuff and a quiet time Never liked Pubs/Discos in Singy, too crowded and noisy. Idea of a get together should be sit in one place and talk, not dance around in a noisy place :P

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks