Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2010, 19:30   #46
BHPian

Its gonna be hot in Salem boys! Is there any club in Yercaud affiliated to Bowring Insitute / Century Club? If so, I can ask them to block a few rooms for us as an affiliate member to that respective Yercaud club.
Old 26th April 2010, 09:47   #47
Senior - BHPian

Mornin' Boys, just to keep the spirit goin', I had a chat with Rocky over the weekend and hopefully the plan is still on and as he confirmed, we will get there and then try our Luck with some resorts & lodges!! Else, Salem is only 40mins drive away.
Old 26th April 2010, 11:29   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
Mornin' Boys, just to keep the spirit goin', I had a chat with Rocky over the weekend and hopefully the plan is still on and as he confirmed, we will get there and then try our Luck with some resorts & lodges!! Else, Salem is only 40mins drive away.
Morning Vik.I am even ready to sleep in my drive

Hey Rocky,
Has everybody confirmed?Whats the final count?
I guess we don't have much time left considering that we are rolling the coming weekend.
Old 26th April 2010, 11:58   #49
Senior - BHPian

LOL @Alter you almost stole my idea of the coming weekend..."SLEEP IN MY DRIVE" !!

Rocky, can you please confirm with all the guys on the finaly count ?? It will be really sad to skip the trip coz of either accomodation or less bhpians!! :(
Old 26th April 2010, 12:10   #50
BHPian

Morning everyone,

Iam in for anything, but not sure would it be with family or all alone. Would keep you guys updated.

Cheers
Raghu
Old 26th April 2010, 14:01   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
LOL @Alter you almost stole my idea of the coming weekend..."SLEEP IN MY DRIVE" !!

Rocky, can you please confirm with all the guys on the finaly count ?? It will be really sad to skip the trip coz of either accomodation or less bhpians!! :(
Vik,
Don't even think about canceling the trip due to any reason because I have spent hours convincing my fiancee to tag along citing how beautiful the drive will be.Now I don't want to spend another couple of hours erasing everything from her memory

By the way where is Rocky?
Dude I hate when you run away after lighting the spark to the bonfire

Last edited by Alter_Ego : 26th April 2010 at 14:04.
Old 26th April 2010, 14:54   #52
BHPian

bad news for me, looks like I have to cancel this one, my uncle is comming to Bangalore for checkup in Narayana Hridayalaya on friday. Don't know what to do, he will be here till next Wednesday.. I know I should not be posting this but is there any chance to shift the trip to next week
Old 26th April 2010, 15:29   #53
Senior - BHPian

@Alter you know how excited I've been from the day Rocky has started this thread. "Cancelling the Trip" is not an option for me :(. Just the way you have managed convince your fiance, my wife is all excited post my exhillaration!!
So if I even try cancelling this, it will Cancel my weekend!!

Hey Asdon, all due respect to your family matters bro, but even if you have an Iota of oppurtunity to make it, please Take it !!
Old 26th April 2010, 20:22   #54
BHPian

@rocky, hey mate I will not be able to tag along this time :( sorry.

@alter, bro there is something more than convincing your fiance isnt it , ever since the Nagarhole days LOL
Old 26th April 2010, 21:23   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchiniwal View Post
@alter, bro there is something more than convincing your fiance isnt it , ever since the Nagarhole days LOL
Grr
You did that again.Sprinkling salt on my wounds.Soon I will hunt you down.You will come for the next meet at least
Old 26th April 2010, 22:09   #56
BHPian

Sorry guys i was out of town for a couple of days on some family business. I came back just now. About the people confirmed till now Apart from Asdon everybody else on the list in the previous page.
About the place of visit, would you guys be interested in kolli hills now we might have better luck, in finding rooms in the kolli hills and it would be a longer drive together which will test your driving skills and alter's motion sickness(70 hairpins) to the limit . Another bhpian has somehow managed to sell me the idea of kolli hills again.
Old 26th April 2010, 22:35   #57
BHPian

Hi Rocky,

I was eagerly looking forward to a trip with my fellow bhpians but seems luck is not on my side , Next 2 weekends I am fully tied to take my wife shopping for her brother's marriage as I have been delaying it for a long time, post that mid may I am going to Delhi to drop her off.

But yes, after that I am free man till September,
Old 26th April 2010, 23:48   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky080 View Post
Sorry guys i was out of town for a couple of days on some family business. I came back just now. About the people confirmed till now Apart from Asdon everybody else on the list in the previous page.
About the place of visit, would you guys be interested in kolli hills now we might have better luck, in finding rooms in the kolli hills and it would be a longer drive together which will test your driving skills and alter's motion sickness(70 hairpins) to the limit . Another bhpian has somehow managed to sell me the idea of kolli hills again.
I would rather go to Wonderla and participate in all the rides till I start puking.
Same dhinchaak effect with less money spent
Old 27th April 2010, 16:51   #59
BHPian

man where are all the bhpians from bangalore gone. we see the maximum number of team bhp sticker spottings in bangalore but when we are having a meet very few turn up. This is really sad guys. If the meet was on a working day then i can understand but its a holiday and a weekend.

Anyways people who have confirmed please give me your choice of destination so i can finalise it. I have a dilemma now some people who are coming want to go to kolli hills and some people want to go to yercaud. If you can give me your choices then we can decide based on the majority.

For me, i vote for kolli hills(1st choice) as i am excited about the drive there.
yercaud 2nd choice.

What about you guys? Please reply and make a decision.
Old 27th April 2010, 17:47   #60
Senior - BHPian

Rocky how many of us are actually on for the trip now ?? I see that many have actually kinda backed off the trip atleast for this weekend bro.
I believe in phrase "More the Merrier". As Alter has posted up there, if its just the 3 of us, then we rather go to Wonderla and get back!! :(

Most Viewed