Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2016, 22:28   #16
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow

I'm too from Lko, working and residing in Delhi / Noida since 2007. Will give a shout-out to fellow bhpians when in lko.
Old 20th February 2016, 14:48   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Gentlemen, One more from Lucknow. I have never lived there but both my sets of grandparents grew up there so we still call it home town. Once the Yamuna Expressway gets extended to LKO I would be happy to drive down from NCR if you folks are holding a Lucknow panchayat.
V.Narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2016, 22:11   #18
BHPian

Greetings BHPians from Lucknow!

My name is Bilal and I drive around a Figo with LTD Sticker and a Matiz with the Got BHP? sticker. I become really happy when I see other vehicles carrying T-BHP stickers in Lucknow, some of them regularly in and around Gomti Nagar, confirming that here I'm not alone here.

Would definitely like to connect with you all
Old 27th March 2016, 11:49   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalsyed View Post

My name is Bilal and I drive around a Figo with LTD Sticker and a Matiz with the Got BHP? sticker. I become really happy when I see other vehicles carrying T-BHP stickers in Lucknow, some of them regularly in and around Gomti Nagar, confirming that here I'm not alone here.

Hello Bilal,

While in Lucknow I drive around in the black Scorpio below. And yes, I'd certainly like to connect with you and the others, Unfortunately I haven't noticed any others carrying T-BHP stickers around Ashiyana, Amar Shaheed Path, Chancellor's Club, South City, Golf City - in and around my neighborhood, so to speak! Great to know that T-BHP is alive & kicking in Lucknow.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow-p1010783-copy.jpg  

Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow-p1010785-copy.jpg  

shashanka is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th March 2016, 16:14   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalsyed View Post

You were not alone even in your college sir. Fellow jaipurian here. I ride a CBR250R ABS with team-bhp.com sticker on the rear mudflap.
Old 7th July 2016, 09:55   #21
BHPian

Morning gentlemen! anyone available for a joint pick-up of Tiago today around 12-1pm; will be great to catch up and meet some T-bhp LKO folks and I'll surely appreciate to have another keen eye complimenting my car's delivery.

ON a serious note - the whole process of booking this car and finally taking delivery has been a nightmare. I'm hoping at least the delivery process goes smooth. Let me know folks if any one is game for it. Showroom is Motorsales, Charbagh.
Old 7th July 2016, 11:47   #22
BANNED

Lucknow meet should be able to rope in the Kanpurites easily. Kanpur is about 100km away. Unfortunately, I am likely to be away during October.
Old 21st July 2021, 13:16   #23
BHPian

Hello BHPians from Lucknow,

Though it is probably not the right time to call or even plan for a meetup, but it would be great if all the Lucknowites on T-BHP rope in together. I see that the thread dates back to 2011 and have seen a lot more cars donning the T-BHP sticker in the city.

Let's all gather around and plan for a meetup as and when the situation permits.
shubham7799 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2021, 08:24   #24
BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (9)

Hi All. Any upcoming meets or plans?
Old 28th May 2022, 11:04   #25
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Gentlemen, One more from Lucknow. I have never lived there but both my sets of grandparents grew up there so we still call it home town. Once the Yamuna Expressway gets extended to LKO I would be happy to drive down from NCR if you folks are holding a Lucknow panchayat.
Hello V.Narayanji, I know this is only about 6 years late, but better late than never! It was nice to know that you have Lucknow connection. But I suppose in today's times when things must happen immediately, planning a few weeks or even months in advance is being optimistic. So apart from a few tentative beeps from members, nothing materialized till today! I look forward to your posts on the Ukraine War, but to be honest I'm depressed and tired of the general overall trend of the thread.
Regards,
Shashanka

Last edited by shashanka : 28th May 2022 at 11:10.
shashanka is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2022, 11:25   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka View Post
Hello V.Narayanji, I know this is only about 6 years late, but better late than never! It was nice to know that you have Lucknow connection. But I suppose in today's times when things must happen immediately, planning a few weeks or even months in advance is being optimistic. So apart from a few tentative beeps from members, nothing materialized till today! I look forward to your posts on the Ukraine War, but to be honest I'm depressed and tired of the general overall trend of the thread.
Regards,
Shashanka
Dear Shashanka ji, Nice to reconnect with you. :-) With all except one older relative all gone away my trips to LKO are infrequent now. My last visit was in I think 2016 or 2017! But when I come I'll reach out in advance. I usually stay at the Taj hotel, Gomti Nagar. The LKO I knew as a child cycling through every street between Char Bagh and Medical College and La Martinere is now the old city with a whole new city on the other side of the river.

Most Viewed