Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2013, 01:40   #46
BHPian

Re: T-BHP Bhubaneshwar Chapter (Meets/Discussions/Drive)

Its great to have so many car enthusiasts here in bhubaneswar, Anyone there in bhubaneswar who would like a bhp mean again? Please reply! Waiting in anticipation to meet some real-petrol-heads!
Old 2nd April 2013, 01:42   #47
BHPian

Well, its been almost an year, but is that MM550 still available??
I would love to have a look at it.
Old 19th April 2014, 11:38   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Any active members here in Bhubaneswar? I have spotted several cars with TBHP stickers but wasn't sure if all were members. Do have meets once in a while? If so would love to join.
Old 26th September 2014, 11:40   #49
BHPian

Hi guys, anybody in for a Bbsr tbhp meet and drive?
Old 7th October 2014, 20:42   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsah View Post
Good idea . Lets fix up a date & venue fast

How about 22nd -23rd of May ?? Suggestions for venue are welcome
A meeting of TEAM BHPIANS in Bhubaneswar must be arranged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
Yes, anytime. Senior TEAM BHPians can suggest a location.
Old 7th October 2014, 20:51   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Ready for a TEAM BHP Meet. Please suggest a suitable location and let us have some serious car talk someday.
Old 7th October 2014, 20:56   #52
BHPian

Can anyone suggest the best Maruti Authorised Service Centre in Bhubaneswar? I am new here and my Diesel Ritz is up for its 20k service. Out of SKY, JYOTE and NARAYANI, which one would be the best bet? I just plan to change the oils at MASS. Hoping to go for tyre rotation at some good tyre shop in Bhubaneswar. Any Suggestions, fellow TEAM BHPians?
Old 7th October 2014, 21:29   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit mishra View Post

Yes, anytime. Senior TEAM BHPians can suggest a location.
Looks like just you and me, mate.. do you know any other TBHPian personally?
Old 8th October 2014, 08:22   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Looks like just you and me, mate.. do you know any other TBHPian personally?
I do not know anyone personally. U r right, friend. There are so many cars with TEAM BHP stickers in Bhubaneswar, but few people come forward. I was looking forward to meeting more members. Even 5-6 TEAM BHPians can arrange a meeting.

Mod Note : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.
We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by bblost : 8th October 2014 at 08:49.
Old 12th October 2014, 10:20   #55
BHPian

Well, I personally prefer SKY Automobiles, good service quality, the best part is, its fast and your car wont be in the queue for long. I've not spotted a blue ritz with tbhp stickers yet!
I have a Silver Ritz and A blue M800 Type 1, with tbhp stickers, and as far as meeting up is concerned, anytime, anyplace is fine for me, and its true, finding bhpians in bbsr is a bit difficult :P
Old 12th October 2014, 10:24   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Any active members here in Bhubaneswar? I have spotted several cars with TBHP stickers but wasn't sure if all were members. Do have meets once in a while? If so would love to join.
I really hope we have a small meet as soon as possible
Old 12th October 2014, 12:45   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit mishra View Post
Can anyone suggest the best Maruti Authorised Service Centre in Bhubaneswar? I am new here and my Diesel Ritz is up for its 20k service. Out of SKY, JYOTE and NARAYANI, which one would be the best bet? I just plan to change the oils at MASS. Hoping to go for tyre rotation at some good tyre shop in Bhubaneswar. Any Suggestions, fellow TEAM BHPians?
Of the 3, I have heard "better" reviews for SKY. There is also an independent garage, a Maruti ASS called Indo-Japan motors. It's located on the left about 3-4 kms from Khandagiri square towards Khurda. It is cheaper and more popular among Maruti owners. They also have pick-up and drop facilities. Our old M800 had been there a few times and the service was quite good. You should probably give a look at it.

Our current WagonR was sent to Jyote motors (my dad had a contact there last time round) last year with a few small issues. Though the service was good, they didn't have mud-flaps in stock and their ICE mechanic was at their showroom instead of their service center. So these 2 issues were unaddressed. The car is due for the annual service but we are holding back as the rain is yet to subside completely.

Regarding the meet, we can surely plan something after the cyclone and the rain subside.
Old 12th October 2014, 13:01   #58
BHPian

@adit, sonu and ashis, looks like we are now four people strong! Nice number to have a meet. How about a drive to satkoshia gorge sometime down the line? Or you can suggest other places too.

And how's the weather now? I came back to Kolkata, and shall reach bbsr on Monday. Is the rain going on?

One more thing, does any of you own a white punto with "got bhp?" On rear bumper? I see one in tcs parking almost everyday...
Old 12th October 2014, 17:32   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Of the 3, I have heard "better" reviews for SKY. There is also an independent garage, a Maruti ASS called Indo-Japan motors. It's located on the left about 3-4 kms from Khandagiri square towards Khurda. It is cheaper and more popular among Maruti owners. They also have pick-up and drop facilities. Our old M800 had been there a few times and the service was quite good. You should probably give a look at it.

Our current WagonR was sent to Jyote motors (my dad had a contact there last time round) last year with a few small issues. Though the service was good, they didn't have mud-flaps in stock and their ICE mechanic was at their showroom instead of their service center. So these 2 issues were unaddressed. The car is due for the annual service but we are holding back as the rain is yet to subside completely.

Regarding the meet, we can surely plan something after the cyclone and the rain subside.
Thanks Brother, I will give the car at Sky Automobiles as soon as possible. The cyclonic storm has crippled life in Bhubaneswar. It is close to my flat in Chandrasekharpur. Khandagiri is very far from here. My hopes of a Team BHPians meet in Bhubaneswar are high.
Old 12th October 2014, 17:44   #60
BHPian

Quote:
@adit, sonu and ashis, looks like we are now four people strong! Nice number to have a meet. How about a drive to satkoshia gorge sometime down the line? Or you can suggest other places too.

And how's the weather now? I came back to Kolkata, and shall reach bbsr on Monday. Is the rain going on?

One more thing, does any of you own a white punto with "got bhp?" On rear bumper? I see one in tcs parking almost everyday...
Let the group get bigger with every passing post. The weather is still rough. Be careful and try to avoid the Acharya Vihar Road in case we have incessant rains all night. The road got flooded the last time and some water had entered our exhaust pipe. Luckily there was no visible or audible damage to the vehicle. No we do not have a Punto, but I have also marked the vehicle near Infocity Gates. I think it is the Active Variant with Sapna motors marked number plates. Well I agree to your proposal

Most Viewed