Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:04   #61
Senior - BHPian

Everyone wont be driving this time but instead we will take as few cars as possible with most of the guys passengers
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:12   #62
BHPian

uh guys ... ill be comin along too!
will be riding with manson

first ride with u ppl for me

Last edited by cbr1000f : 22nd October 2005 at 23:18.
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:15   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Sounds real good fun.
Would like to come but can't. Take pics and drive safe.
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:22   #64
BHPian

Its going to be the biggest meet , Someone has to come forward and plan it in a proper way otherwise it will be a mess...... there are members coming from different location like vashi/cbd , kandivli south & central mumbai we dont have count on no of cars and passangers , after pune imo there are some members who will be attending function organized by the organizer , they wont come back in afternoon but in evening and there will be passangers who may want to come back from pune in afternoon, where do we meet pune guys ??? and what are the plans after we reach pune??? All super cars will head to their destination but where will we go?
Lets discuss all this points before going and plan accordingly instead going blindly tomorrow
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:34   #65
Senior - BHPian

Guys, does it really have to be this complicated? Just get in your cars and drive, whoever wants to ride with whoever, will do so. I thought the idea was to just drive, planning it sounds like a nightmare.
Old 22nd October 2005, 23:56   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
Its going to be the biggest meet , Someone has to come forward and plan it in a proper way otherwise it will be a mess...... there are members coming from different location like vashi/cbd , kandivli south & central mumbai we dont have count on no of cars and passangers , after pune imo there are some members who will be attending function organized by the organizer , they wont come back in afternoon but in evening and there will be passangers who may want to come back from pune in afternoon, where do we meet pune guys ??? and what are the plans after we reach pune??? All super cars will head to their destination but where will we go?
Lets discuss all this points before going and plan accordingly instead going blindly tomorrow
well last i ve heard is that we re meeting at cafe seaside (its on the right side just after shahrukh s bungalow when you're on your way from band stand to land's end) at 9.30 a.m.
members who are joining in from other parts could keep in touch with members who are starting from bandra.
how abut a quick lunch at pune once we get there, i guess the mods could think of a suitable place for that.
and once we're done we head back to bombay.
and about the members who are participants, they arent really going to be driving with us so no point really planning so much.

manson.

p.s. apparently there is going to be a red bull pit stop at kharghar, so maybe the members from that side could join us somewhere there.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:06   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson

p.s. apparently there is going to be a red bull pit stop at kharghar, so maybe the members from that side could join us somewhere there.
that is great news for navi mumbaikars will be at the pit stop in kharghar tommorow...not sure if i will join you guys for the drive till pune.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:08   #68
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot
that is great news for navi mumbaikars will be at the pit stop in kharghar tommorow...not sure if i will join you guys for the drive till pune.

the pit stop would mainly be for the participants i guess, but we could always meet around the place.

manson.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:08   #69
Senior - BHPian

We could meet the New Bombay guys at the pit stop as manson mentioned. We will call the Pune guys once we start off from Bandra and decide a meet. Lunch should not be a problem in Pune as there are numerous joints out there. I for one am aching to have KFC and I will do so.

So see you guys around 9.30 at Cafe Seaside if the area opp Land's End isnt restricted
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:13   #70
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
We could meet the New Bombay guys at the pit stop as manson mentioned. We will call the Pune guys once we start off from Bandra and decide a meet. Lunch should not be a problem in Pune as there are numerous joints out there. I for one am aching to have KFC and I will do so.

So see you guys around 9.30 at Cafe Seaside if the area opp Land's End isnt restricted
dippy lets keep the confusion away and stick to cafe seaside, you know how confusing things can get.

manson.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:17   #71
Senior - BHPian

Cafe Seaside

Done
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:28   #72
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Where does the rally end in Pune? May I suggest Up and Above restaurant for lunch in Pune..Its quite close to the highway and most importantly parking space is abundant. Let me know your views on this.

@Dippy If you guys plan to go to KFC its going to be tad confusing I guess as half the junta would not know their way through. And secondly the Roads are BAD!
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:34   #73
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre
Where does the rally end in Pune? May I suggest Up and Above restaurant for lunch in Pune..Its quite close to the highway and most importantly parking space is abundant. Let me know your views on this.

@Dippy If you guys plan to go to KFC its going to be tad confusing I guess as half the junta would not know their way through. And secondly the Roads are BAD!
dippy how about controlling that kfc deal till the mall at linking road comes up as bad roads and unclear routes would mess it up.
what place were you talking about fibre?
the rally for us ends after the expressway, so how about meeting at the end of the expressway?

manson.

Last edited by manson : 23rd October 2005 at 00:38.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:45   #74
Team-BHP Support

just got a pm from a fellow member and apparently the roads are in reasonably ok shape and the road to kfc is kinda straight as well, so lets stick to dippy s plan for lunch.

manson.
Old 23rd October 2005, 00:58   #75
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
the rally for us ends after the expressway, so how about meeting at the end of the expressway?
End of expressway is fine with me. Going to KFC is not an issue unless everyone stays on track and knows the way through the city.
Roads are in bad shape and state.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks