Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2005, 19:05   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag
Like AvinashKeezh says, doesn't it make more sense to fix the date or date range first and then collect mobile numbers? I personally don't have any qualms against giving out my number (a few members have it) some people get put off if we directly ask them for their mobile numbers.
Umm... I've already spoken to Avinash and the only reason I am asking for mobile numbers is because I want us all to first plan the big meet by meeting up for a cup of coffee or something first. We need to decide on a lot of things like date most can make it, time to meet up and where to go... One cant just announce a date and expect majority of the group to be free.

I have also spoken to VivekInY2K and am going to speak to Nitrous in a few. VtecDeGr8 and Kiku, thanks for your numbers and I will get in touch with you both after I speak to Nitrous as he is gonna call me any minute now.

Guys (and girls, if there are any lol), the people willing as of now are...
1. AvinashSheekh
2. Nitrous
3. VivekInY2k
4. V8DeGr8
5. Kiku
6. hrag
7. RaajKS (but he stays in Bangalore and we can only expect him at the big meet, not the planning meet)
8. Me aka MrBoombastic (hehe!)

I say 8 is a great number, but lets wait till we are 10... 10 cars on ECR would look awesome, but first we need to meet up to plan the outing!! Meanwhile, feel free to call me and people who don't have my number, free feel to private message me your mobile numbers and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

PS: Nitrous, don't worry, we will just be meeting up to plan the big meet for now... We need to wait for the damn flood waters to drain from the roads too.
Old 9th November 2005, 20:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

How could you leave me out???? Sigh.........

But anyway, Ive got my revision exams for 12th right from december first week, so vey doubtful......................................AAAA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS.
Can I confirm later guys????

Last edited by islero : 9th November 2005 at 20:19.
Old 10th November 2005, 02:11   #18
Senior - BHPian

Islero, i'm quite sure u wouldn't miss this for the world

I've got some names that we need to confirm with, Boom.

1) 5u3zero
2) PJSPEED
3)mahi0375
4)gautam
5)manx
6)Surprise
7)tifosikrishna - can't wait to meet him.
8)sideways - how can we miss Mr. MIVEC??
9)neoranjit
10) v s natarajan

Wow...thats quite a number.isn't it??
Old 10th November 2005, 10:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

wow,
list seems to be growing. just hope it happens before i am told to leave.

been postponing all my purchases in anticipation of leaving for US since last month.

WORST! I sold my car last month :-(
if this trip doesn't happen soon, I will have to look for another car very soon. can't live for long with just a bike.
Old 10th November 2005, 11:00   #20
BANNED

Hey, boys and girls! Looks like the Gods are on our side…. The sun is out!!!

1. islero, sure you can confirm later, no problem at all.
2. Nitrous, why don’t you confirm with the ones you have mentioned and let me know how many would like to join us.
3.Guys! We are around 15 of us and now I think its time for us to decide on the date and time for the initial meet where we can plan the big meet. People who have spoken to me already please do let me know when we should do this and people who are yet to get in touch with me kindly forward me your mobile numbers in a private message so that I can call you and confirm. THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE lol.
4. Vivek, don't worry about not having a car at the moment, you can ride with us on your bike or join any one of us in our cars.
5. What are you doing reading this? Get in touch with me already!!!
Old 10th November 2005, 11:04   #21
BHPian

that makes it 18 of us... its gonna be quite a convoy guys.. we need bigger parking spaces!!! ..
1. AvinashSheekh -- thatsAvinashKeezh
2. Nitrous
3. VivekInY2k
4. V8DeGr8
5. Kiku
6. hrag
7. RaajKS (but he stays in Bangalore and we can only expect him at the big meet, not the planning meet)
8. Me aka MrBoombastic (hehe!)
9. 5u3zero
10. PJSPEED
11. mahi0375
12. gautam
13. manx
14. Surprise
15. tifosikrishna - can't wait to meet him.
16. sideways - how can we miss Mr. MIVEC??
17. neoranjit
18. v s natarajan

i had PM nitrous, surprise, hrag and islero and they had already been contacted by anand!!
that's shouldn't be a problem at all. ..
hope to meet up pretty soon guys!!!

thanks
ak
Old 10th November 2005, 14:32   #22
BHPian

Count me too. Now a days I am shuttling between bangalore and chennai. Please let me know the date. I would be more happy to bring my family (wife + 1 kid). What about you guys?
Old 10th November 2005, 15:44   #23
BANNED

Attention!

I’ve spoken to Avinash, Kiku, Sarvanan, Vivek and Nitrous…. You guys and the rest of you who are yet to get in touch with me, I have thought of the following based on the availability of the majority and have kept in my mind that some of us live in areas that are flooded thanks to the rains…

SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH DECEMBER 2005 – The date fixed for the planning meet/ get to know each other meet. TIME OF THE PLANNING MEET IS FIXED AT 1400hrs (2pm) – Keeping in mind that most work/ go to college during the weekdays, party on Saturday nights and have family outings on Sunday evenings. ISPHANI CENTRE, NUNGAMBAKKAM WILL BE THE VENUE – The reason for this being that Ishphani Centre offers ample and safe parking, it’s centrally located and known to all.

To confirm and for further details private message me your mobile numbers and for those who have my number kindly call or SMS message me to confirm. Thanks, Chennai Team-BHPians!!

prkothan, it would be a pleasure for us to have a Bangalore Team-BHPian amongst us, most welcome!!!
Old 10th November 2005, 16:01   #24
Senior - BHPian

great.

way to go tbhp.
Old 10th November 2005, 16:12   #25
BHPian

I guess your referring to November 20 . I am fine with it.

Regards,
Prasanna
Old 10th November 2005, 16:15   #26
BHPian

20th is the date when we meet first!!! hope we have a crowd there and make a bigger splash once we decide on the date for the official tbhp meet
ak
Old 10th November 2005, 16:17   #27
Senior - BHPian

Oh damn, That date is bang in the middle of my december exams. I was hoping for something during next week or something.

Guess I wont be able to make it then. Ill try catching up with you ppl sometime later after my boards are over...............So unfortunate, I waited really long for this...........

Enjoy yourselves guys!!! Hurrah for TBHP Chennai!!
Old 10th November 2005, 16:22   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Oh damn, That date is bang in the middle of my december exams. I was hoping for something during next week or something.

Guess I wont be able to make it then. Ill try catching up with you ppl sometime later after my boards are over...............So unfortunate, I waited really long for this...........

Enjoy yourselves guys!!! Hurrah for TBHP Chennai!!
hey islero,
the date is nov 20 not dec.. it was a typo on anands part which he has corrected...
so it wouldn't be a conflict with your schedule but if it is, don't worry we'll keep you posted on the devs...
ak
Old 10th November 2005, 16:26   #29
BANNED

Planning Meet Date!!

Guys! I am so so sorry... What I meant is NOVEMBER 20th, 2005... Not SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH DECEMBER 2005 .... lol Two Decembers even!! (Thanks, Prasanna lol)

DATE OF PLANNING MEET: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20th, 2005
TIME: 1400hrs. (2PM)
VENUE: ISPHANI CENTRE, NUNGAMBAKKAM
Old 10th November 2005, 16:27   #30
Senior - BHPian

Ok if its Nov 20th then I think Ill be able to make it, I will be a little late though, Ive got school till 3........expect me anyway......although I mostly wont make it for the big meet, Ill just get to meet you guys and get familiar.....this is gonna be great!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks