Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2005, 12:18   #1
BANNED

Calling Chennai... Any Team-BHPians home?

Just a suggestion… Why don’t we Team-BHPians from Chennai meet up like our fellow Team-BHPians have in Mumbai, Bangalore etc.? As of now, the flood waters would be a big hindrance to us meeting up, but what we can do until the flooded waters clear up is get in touch with one another and see how many of us would be interested in meeting up and plan a drive down ECR or something like that… Maybe we can all meet up for coffee to start with? It would be fun to meet up with people who don’t consider discussing cars as “boring” and if things go well, we can even make this a regular affair.

Team-BHPians from Chennai who approve of this idea can either reply on here or private message me.
Old 9th November 2005, 12:36   #2
BHPian

thats a good idea!! we'll make it a regular tooo!!! what say chennaites!!
Old 9th November 2005, 12:49   #3
BANNED

So, Avi, how does one get in touch with you? Also, Nitrous private messaged me when I joined Team-BHP and I have sent him a private message regarding us BHP-ians in Chennai meeting up. Let's see if he and others are interested.
Old 9th November 2005, 13:06   #4
BHPian

Hey Guys,
That is a wonderful idea. For now I am Bangalore but I keep visiting Chennai every 2 weeks.
So let me know the dates. I could be there.

Great thought
Old 9th November 2005, 13:23   #5
BANNED

I'm game for this. If we could fix a date and venue first, that would help more Chennai members in making their minds up!
Old 9th November 2005, 13:40   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Good initiative Boombastic
Count me also for the meet.
Old 9th November 2005, 13:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag
I'm game for this. If we could fix a date and venue first, that would help more Chennai members in making their minds up!
that's the way to go. we need to fix up a date (probably 2 weeks in advance coz i'm pretty glued up for the next 2 weekends and feel that would be the case with most of us )..
if it's possible we can have it on the 26th of Nov or the 3rd of december. venue: any resort on the ECR should be fine!! how does that sound guys!!! or maybe if some one has a better venue; where we can have some space to put the cars ...
ak
Old 9th November 2005, 14:11   #8
BANNED

Avinash, raajks, hrag and kiku, can you all private message me your mobile numbers? If you can, I'll get in touch with you all to plan a small meet where we can discuss and plan a proper meet, thanks. Nitrous, I have your mobile number and will get in touch with you soon.
Old 9th November 2005, 14:33   #9
Senior - BHPian

me too,
PMed you my mobile number.
Old 9th November 2005, 14:54   #10
BHPian

there's one sudhakar scr name zensible, he too would be joining us!!! but he's not to be seen....
Old 9th November 2005, 14:56   #11
BANNED

vivekiny2k, I have your mobile number and don't worry about your leaving India, I will try my level best to organise something soon. What I would really like is for all of us to meet for an hour or so at some place convenient to all in order for us to get to know one another and there we can plan something big.... So, come on the rest of you Chennai Team-BHPians, shoot me your mobile numbers in a private message and lets get this autoparty started!!
Old 9th November 2005, 15:06   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvinashKeezh
there's one sudhakar scr name zensible, he too would be joining us!!! but he's not to be seen....
Great! I have three numbers of Chennai members now and I'll get in touch with you when we are at least 5-6 of us. What about your friend, can you get in touch with him somehow?
Old 9th November 2005, 17:44   #13
BANNED

Like AvinashKeezh says, doesn't it make more sense to fix the date or date range first and then collect mobile numbers? I personally don't have any qualms against giving out my number (a few members have it) some people get put off if we directly ask them for their mobile numbers.
Old 9th November 2005, 17:53   #14
BHPian

Count me in ...Love to meet you guys
Old 9th November 2005, 18:16   #15
Senior - BHPian

Oh yeah. After waiting for almost 2 yrs!!!! This is gonna happen. Guys, i have almost 10 chennai team-bhpians' numbers. I feel since its going to be the first time we're all gonna meet, it has to be in a good parking spot. My idea for the place would be "Ispahani centre, nungambakkam".since it also has coffee day, we could have some nice car talk.

I'm in anyday,anytime. But, lets wait till the floods are drained.And, i also need to recover from injuries from a freak accident on saturday.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks