Team-BHP - Calling Delhi/NCR(25-27 Nov) (multi option POLL), Read and vote
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Calling Delhi/NCR(25-27 Nov) (multi option POLL), Read and vote (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/8820-calling-delhi-ncr-25-27-nov-multi-option-poll-read-vote.html)

Hey guys,
How about a meet this weekend? 25-27 Noc I know "when to meet" is something which members have hard time agreeing. So I decided to create a poll. So click on "All the times" which suit you. For example if you are free on friday night and sunday afternoon, click both. This way we will choose the time which suits most people.

Now for the place. There can be many places after all Delhi is so big, but what was on my mind was a driving meet. Meet in noida/South delhi. Drive 25kms on the Greater Noida Expressway to G. Noida and sit at some barista coffee day there(Are there any such outlets there?).
So guys lets vote and decide the time and for the destination, post in this thread! Been a really long time such a meet happened!

OOPs TYPO The last option is for sunday evening fellas, mods please change.

hmmmm... its exam time here... so i am out... :-(

I have weekend off
ne time

I am game for it. But coffee!!!!!! anyone for beer????

\N

Heh heh, its a driving meet dude ;)
Anyways we can always have beer after the drive. Meet at 5-6ish, coffee, drive and then beer :D, So just vote the times you like, and we gotta decide the place too!

Sorry guys will go some other time.

Wow delhi people cmon, you can do better. Just 3 people ready to come yet?
Well for now its bigB, ntomer and me. Lets discuss the locations people

i am sorry tsk! count me out as well. something urgent had come up and i will have to leave for mumbai today. will be back on tuesday.

:-((

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979
Well for now its bigB, ntomer and me. Lets discuss the locations people

Hey, Wud luv to but I allready confirmed for a Palio User Group meet on Sunday. After that maybe but can't be sure as what exactly those guys have in mind and what time v wud finish.

cheers

Okay we have 4 people now saying yes!
Saturday afternoon is th option, is it okay will all of ya?>

Lets decide the place.

Where are you guys meeting up ?
I can drop in to meet if its in Noida for short time (10-15 minutes), have to get back to office. Lots of work !

Tarun

Sector 29(Brahmaputra complex) 4:30pm. Noida

Hey..What a shame :Frustrati:
I just logged-in after 3 weeks (was on an overseas trip) - saw the post - spoke with tsk - and realised that the meet was already ON.

I wish I had logged-in earlier.

Anyways, ENJOY.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979

If you guys can wait till june, then i am in! :p

Geeeezz .. I missed it . :mad: BTW guys where are the pics and all ???