Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2005, 17:27   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm telling you. You aint heard nothing yet. When Khaadu drives his palio in his mountains, you can hear it for miles. It echoes and growls and reverberates for about 6 villages. lol
Little children run helter skelter and women close up their homes. Men hide behind trees and dogs bark like they're possessed. Old people stare wide eyed, petrified and stupefied by a fear they've never felt before.
You dont have a free flow till you live in the mountains.
Old 19th December 2005, 17:34   #92
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
I'm telling you. You aint heard nothing yet. When Khaadu drives his palio in his mountains, you can hear it for miles. It echoes and growls and reverberates for about 6 villages. lol
Little children run helter skelter and women close up their homes. Men hide behind trees and dogs bark like they're possessed. Old people stare wide eyed, petrified and stupefied by a fear they've never felt before.
Sam, I wonder what wud the peoples reaction be I also set up a system based on ur advice !!! Maybe I can cover 12 villages and have them dancing to my tunes ... Though remember I will be hassling u for a audio set up very soon ... Not for me though ...

cheers
Old 19th December 2005, 18:34   #93
BHPian

Missing something!!!

I am missing something, Aint I???

Hope you would include me in your next trip...

Old 20th December 2005, 18:12   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Sam, you should be a script writer. (Maybe thats what you are doing in Mumbai)

Khaadu, now I need to plan a trip to your mountains just to hear this..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks