Team-BHP - Bangalore drive report with pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Bangalore drive report with pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/9065-bangalore-drive-report-pics.html)

yen reee..:D
all the bengalooru saaars and annas please wake up...its been more than 4 months ,when i had last heard of a t-bhp drive around bangalore...
how about this weekend....??????

O.T hey speedy have you relocated to bangalore??.

sure im on for it as always..4 months since u heard of the last drive?? maybe ur way off touch satya bcoz we have a meet almost every weekend at MG's where the turn up is pretty good..and this has been going on for ages now..now lets wait and see who else will role in..im sure wolf,gray and v1p3r are ready as usual..
one man missing from the list is Mr.Psycho who is on an all important trip to US on official work..hope to see a good count this time..so guys decide the place and time..

:p this will be the first weekend in 4 months that i am here in bengalooru...i used to go to mangalore every weekend to do some testing of my g3's on teh nh48

I will make it if I am in town, there is a possibility we may go on a long drive.

Yeah, I'm up for it alright...when where how etc are issues that need to be done...and Psycho obviously won't be coming.

Boohoo.. wont be able to make it since am going out of station this weekend.

Anush, are you by chance travelling anywhere by Tempo?

So no Vtec, Esteem, or metal if we come!

U guys wanna come to the Chennai trackday on those days?? I'm sure it wud be fun. But, its also quite a looOOng drive. Think about it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
U guys wanna come to the Chennai trackday on those days?? I'm sure it wud be fun. But, its also quite a looOOng drive. Think about it. :)

thats a good idea..though not sure if all would be game for it..i certainly am..hehe..
i was thinking on the same lines about the drag happening at coimbatore on the 18th..so folks role in ur views..

I am in if its on sunday. Need to get my car serviced on saturday.
And isnt the track day on 17/18?
Lets meet up for the drive this weekend and discuss this...

Th track day is on 10/11th weekend.
18th is the autocross cum drag at coimbatore. Every weekend is fun for carbuffs in TN :D

My bad :(

I didnt notice that the track day was postponed to 17/18th.
Dayum. this will clash with the coimbatore drag .

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Anush, are you by chance travelling anywhere by Tempo?

So no Vtec, Esteem, or metal if we come!

No tempo action this weekend. ;)

And yes.. about the 17/18 trackday, do count me in if thats happening.

I am OK for this sunday 11th..
The Dicor is just back from Tata garage with tweaks to the turbo and EGR done by them, which are supposed to increase the power.. Wanna try it out.. am game for drive+lunch kind of thing.. What do you folks have in mind??

Nitin