Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Please choose a date for the Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet & eat
Saturday 13th November 11 44.00%
Sunday 14th November 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2010, 12:53   #151
BHPian

[/quote] Arre Parimal. What's happening?
Iqbal ko Iqubal banadiya.
Ajay ko Ajit banadiya.
Seems like Lavasa ka excitement hasn't gone down yet!

I can't make any last minute dash yaar. I'm down with flu since last 3 days. Looking forward to rest this weekend. If possible, I might take my baby to lavasa to show her the dance and music there. Are you in Pune? We can meet over tapri before you leave.[/quote]

Opps..My mistake Iqbal paaji and Ajay, kindly accept my apologies, was writing in too hurry.

MX,Am still in office and will be in Pune at around 10 Pm at Model Colony, Will give you a call.Loads of work to finish before i leave, but really not in a mood to work at all.Mx you can start tracking me @ parimalgandhe@Gmail.com, but my phone dont have GPS.

@Anil After nanded will go to Tadoba national Park and then to Nagpur so lots of driving.

@Vishu and other bombars have a gala time.
Old 19th November 2010, 12:57   #152
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
MX6 you gotta explain this!! You know what I mean.

Now I know why you claimed what ever you claimed <intended open ended statement>

@Others: When is the next meet and where?? H'shwar is off the radar??
No claims. It was very honest appreciation of Parimal's parimal. The below statement of Bolbolero vouches for the fact! Unfortunately, we can't get the name of teh perfume as Parimal says there's no label on the bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
Hi All,

@Parimal_g, thanks for the company on the ride to Lavasa and back to Bombay. I would have been probably tearing my hair out in frustration if it wasn't for your company. (BTW agree with MX6, whats the name of your deo/perfume, sure smells good!) Sorry could not make it earlier to Karjat and you had to miss the wedding reception. Awaiting snaps from your side.
Old 19th November 2010, 13:12   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parimal_g View Post
Opps..My mistake Iqbal paaji and Ajay, kindly accept my apologies, was writing in too hurry.
Hey Parimal,

Paaji = Clever rogue

Veerji = Brother

How are you going to get through the day

@MX6

Thanks for the opening photo, very flattering and scary too. It sort of made me realize that sometimes in the future I will actually go 'missing'.
Issigonis however thinks it is akin to being on page 3
Old 19th November 2010, 13:38   #154
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
How are you going to get through the day

@MX6

Thanks for the opening photo, very flattering and scary too. It sort of made me realize that sometimes in the future I will actually go 'missing'.
Issigonis however thinks it is akin to being on page 3
Go missing? Damn. If that happens guess what t-bhp will say?
Khoj. Gone missing. Last spotted in the gents toilet of LoP as per a photo published.

Did VRP reach there? Has he settled down? Did you take him for dinner?

Quote:

MX,Am still in office and will be in Pune at around 10 Pm at Model Colony, Will give you a call.Loads of work to finish before i leave, but really not in a mood to work at all.Mx you can start tracking me @ parimalgandhe@Gmail.com, but my phone dont have GPS.
Will send a request now in latitude. Just accept it. Voila we can track each other. And one doesn't need GPS to be tracked in latitude. GPRS will do. All you need to do is go to google latitude site and give your number. It will send you an sms asking you to open a URL. Ensure your gprs is on all the time. That's all it takes.

And don't worry. Google doesn't store your number anywhere or doesnt' share with anyone. Will explain all of that tonight.
Old 19th November 2010, 13:51   #155
Senior - BHPian

VRP is temporarily missing, no news on his move thread either.
Old 19th November 2010, 20:02   #156
Senior - BHPian

Arre Parimal. What's happening?
Iqbal ko Iqubal banadiya.
Ajay ko Ajit banadiya.
Seems like Lavasa ka excitement hasn't gone down yet!

I can't make any last minute dash yaar. I'm down with flu since last 3 days. Looking forward to rest this weekend. If possible, I might take my baby to lavasa to show her the dance and music there. Are you in Pune? We can meet over tapri before you leave.[/quote]

MX,Am still in office and will be in Pune at around 10 Pm at Model Colony, Will give you a call.Loads of work to finish before i leave, but really not in a mood to work at all.Mx you can startking me @ parimalgandhe@Gmail.com, but my phone dont have GPS.

@Anil After nanded will go to Tadoba national Park and then to Nagpur so lots of driving.

@Vishu and other bombars have a gala time.[/quote]
Iqubal ho ya Iqbal ki farak painda hai, dil saaf hona chahida hai YAAR.
Parimal just forget it and let us concentrate on our next eat and meet.
WHERE WHEN ? ask the gurus ISSIGONIS sir ji.for he must start thinking about it.Regards. Drive Safe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks