Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Please choose a date for the Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet & eat
Saturday 13th November 11 44.00%
Sunday 14th November 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2010, 18:39   #31
BHPian

i mite also join this time. might get my girl friend along if it`s permitted n a friend too

please lemme know the exact itinerary for the same

i stay at navi mumbai

contact details will be sent via PM when required by senior members

warm regards
Old 7th November 2010, 19:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi Ravi bhai , (Super Select) it seems you have not yet posted your vote for dates for LAVASA meet till now, pls vote and your views for the meet. You must make it for the meet, pls reply,,this applies for our dear Gogi paaji also.Come on guys give your votes and also your vichaar.
Paaji, paaji, really sorry. Too many functions lined up in the family calendar, this festive season..
Much as I'd love to, I cant make it this time.
Old 7th November 2010, 20:20   #33
BHPian

Thank you for the invitaiton. If in Pune and not sailing we wil join, my wife and I. Saturday or Sunday any day is ok with us.

Rgds

Capt Chitnis
Old 8th November 2010, 00:43   #34
BHPian

hey, I'm up for this along with a couple of my long-time, day-trip lovin buddies

Sunday sounds good for most folks, but that'll mean we'll miss the F1 finale :(
Old 8th November 2010, 01:36   #35
Team-BHP Support

I've never really been to a Team BHP meet before so don't know anyone here but I guess its never too late to start. Voted for 13th as preferred date but either day works for me as of now.
Old 8th November 2010, 14:03   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
I've never really been to a Team BHP meet before so don't know anyone here but I guess its never too late to start. Voted for 13th as preferred date but either day works for me as of now.
Come on Axe77,you will enjoy every moment of the meet eat of it.
Come once and you will get Addicted to meets and eats, You will have to introduce yourself only once first time and in the next meet you wil be called out by your name.I have voted for the 14th.
Old 8th November 2010, 14:56   #37
MX6
Senior - BHPian

@super. This is not done. No khalti boss. Your smiling countenance is very infectious and lifts the spirits of the whole meet. Please do make it. Else I'll ask issigonis if he can help in getting you across kicking and screaming.

@I_Veerji. Paaji. Missed you and your son in the previous meet. Would be a pleasure to catch up in lavasa.

@gomzi. That's the way dude. Looking forward to catching up with you. Everytime I see the sticker of a prancing horse, the word Gomzi comes to my mind. That's the impact your avatar has on me.

Axe77. Come over dude! Newbies to D-Bhpian tags are only on the forum. Out there in meets, we love one and all the same! Every one has a story and we'd love to hear them out. (but then nothing to beat HVK's stories.)

@Nanduchitnis. Sirji. We'd love to have you and your wife as well. I was very inspired reading your intro. Always hold the defense people with high esteem and accord them with premier status. We'd love to hear some wartime stories as well. And looking forward to your photo exhibition.

@Arihant.EXE. Friends are always welcome. We had people bringing their friends for Kaas even. By all means pal.

@Idea. People will remember sooner or later. No worries here. Incidentally, I'm now thinking who is Idea. How did I miss him / forget him though I was there in BWM. Hope you don't dock me for that.

@Issigonis. Please refer to the kicking and screaming part. Would love your help in that.

@Khoj. Would miss your presence man. When are you planning to come this side. And good news to you is that VRP is relocating to GG.

Last edited by MX6 : 8th November 2010 at 15:00.
Old 9th November 2010, 14:53   #38
Senior - BHPian

sorry guys, would not be able to make it for this meet. Would have loved to check ALL NEW Lancer of 'Amey'.
Old 9th November 2010, 18:13   #39
BHPian

I just voted for 14th. I am in if I get my Bird back after 2nd servicing. Looking forward for second long ride with my Bird; hopefully.

13th is ruled out. I have a date I can't miss - well well well, its with the RE service station .
Old 9th November 2010, 18:25   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
@Khoj. Would miss your presence man. When are you planning to come this side. And good news to you is that VRP is relocating to GG.
Yes, I am going to miss you guys too. We are going to have an evening out here in Dilli on 13th or 14th to plan a Dilli NCR mega meet in Dec.

Any idea when VRP is actually landing here and how about you following for the early spring bird watching season
Old 9th November 2010, 19:28   #41
BHPian

Hi Everyone - Another newbie from Pune & I would love to join this meet. Have voted for the 13th, but am open for either of the 2 days.
Old 9th November 2010, 19:44   #42
Senior - BHPian

@MX6: Don't make my eyes water, buddy ! I reeally can't make it this time.. Next time I promise.
@khoj: hey you've moved back to Dilli ? We'll miss you man, do come back soon !
Old 9th November 2010, 20:25   #43
Senior - BHPian

@SuperSelect
Don't worry be Happy, I will be back as soon as I am able to infect enough people here with the 'meet' virus.

BTW could you pm me the details for 'Mathura ki mithai'. Thanks.
Old 9th November 2010, 21:34   #44
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by advaitlele View Post
I just voted for 14th. I am in if I get my Bird back after 2nd servicing. Looking forward for second long ride with my Bird; hopefully.

13th is ruled out. I have a date I can't miss - well well well, its with the RE service station .
What is this Bird? And is RE Royal Enfield (which inturn is the bird)? Please enlighten me.
And even if you don't get your bird back by 14th, You can ride out with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Yes, I am going to miss you guys too. We are going to have an evening out here in Dilli on 13th or 14th to plan a Dilli NCR mega meet in Dec.

Any idea when VRP is actually landing here and how about you following for the early spring bird watching season
Absolutely no idea when VRP is landing there. VRP is like Rajnikanth now. No one knows when he'd come. He might infact go a step above. No one might know he's actually arrived for a while as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen.to.know View Post
Hi Everyone - Another newbie from Pune & I would love to join this meet. Have voted for the 13th, but am open for either of the 2 days.
In all probabilities, it's going to be on 14th. So watch this closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
@MX6: Don't make my eyes water, buddy ! I reeally can't make it this time.. Next time I promise.
@khoj: hey you've moved back to Dilli ? We'll miss you man, do come back soon !
Yeah. Someone told me if SS says NO. Then it's NO.
But then I like the last 4 words in both the sentences!
Remember, MX doesn't forget promises. And Khoj, do come back soon.
Old 9th November 2010, 22:25   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
@SuperSelect
Don't worry be Happy, I will be back as soon as I am able to infect enough people here with the 'meet' virus.

BTW could you pm me the details for 'Mathura ki mithai'. Thanks.
Bhai Sahab Ji come back and join us in the EATS at LAVASA.At Kakori meet you had given long long list of items in the menu before you stepped in the restaurant. ... come back fast for the meet on 14th, my son who is fond of you is also asking me why uncle is not coming????????..Jaldi naal Mumbai aa jaoji.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks