Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2010, 16:28   #76
BHPian

Sheesh, I was so excited about the meet that I thought it was going to be tomorrow.

A quick reminder from my friend made me realize that it's next Sunday! :P
Old 20th November 2010, 22:24   #77
Senior - BHPian

hi dev

Oswal plan sounds good. I can carry a few bottles of water. Will also grab some munching material. Also we need to be on time to enjoy thol. If at all we get late we may miss the whole fun.

anything else reqd pls post here or PM me.
Old 21st November 2010, 17:53   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVR View Post
Ramkya, Karthik won't make it. Not sure if how many people from the January meet are coming though.
Hey man! Checked the schedule today, will not be able to come to the meet.

Dear AVR,
It was nice meeting you today. Next time take some time and come. and do call before leaving AHmedabad.
Old 21st November 2010, 18:21   #79
Senior - BHPian

The TBHP was held in Jan at Greenwoods IIRC.

This time, let me see if I can make it. We are having some ceremony at our native place near Himmatnagar on either 27 or 28. If I can make it, its good enough. I will mostly come in M800 or Wagon R CNG.

Let me see if I can join you people. If I am confirmed about my entry in the meet, I will also give call to few BHPians I know in my city.
Old 21st November 2010, 23:12   #80
AVR
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Hey man! Checked the schedule today, will not be able to come to the meet.

Dear AVR,
It was nice meeting you today. Next time take some time and come. and do call before leaving AHmedabad.
OT: Me and Ken aka SirAlec had a quick meeting in Abu today. Was great catching up with you Ken though I think I got you in trouble at home with the delays! Apologies for the same. Look fwd to the Landy!

This meet is shaping up really well! Can't wait! But whoever volunteers for wake up calls my number's 9825738056. Please sms me yours!

Cheers,
Adi
Old 22nd November 2010, 11:52   #81
Senior - BHPian

Those who need wakeup calls please PM me your numbers along with the time you need to freshen up and reach. I am not intending to see 15 PM's and also hope someone else shares this responsibility.

@AggoSwami: Looking forward to seeing you there. 5-30AM this sunday at Honest S.G. Highway.

Last edited by devarshi84 : 22nd November 2010 at 11:55.
Old 22nd November 2010, 13:15   #82
Senior - BHPian

Team Ahmedabad on Facebook

Here's an alternate way to stay connected. Everyone having a Facebook account, please feel free to join in.

Login | Facebook
Old 22nd November 2010, 18:06   #83
BHPian

Quote:
OT: Me and Ken aka SirAlec had a quick meeting in Abu today.
Is he the one having green Maruti 800 in Abu. I saw this car with Team BHP sticker on it and parked at Hotel Hillock. But I was getting late as we were leaving the place. So didn't inquire.

@9thsphinx
Joined the group on facebook.

Last edited by rutvij : 22nd November 2010 at 18:07.
Old 22nd November 2010, 21:36   #84
Senior - BHPian

OT
Quote:
OT: Me and Ken aka SirAlec had a quick meeting in Abu today. Was great catching up with you Ken though I think I got you in trouble at home with the delays! Apologies for the same.
Cheers,
Adi
Not a problem man! and anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvij View Post
Is he the one having green Maruti 800 in Abu. I saw this car with Team BHP sticker on it and parked at Hotel Hillock. But I was getting late as we were leaving the place. So didn't inquire..
Yup hillock is one of my customer. hey man should have called. Thats a real shame! you stayed there? when was it.?

Now I so much want to come to Ahmedabad.
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:12   #85
BHPian

T Bhp fellow from Anand

Guys,

Just wanted to know that this meet is restricted to Ahmedabad members only or is it open for any member from Gujarat? I am from Anand and would like to join in future meets if possible as currently I am out of India and flying back to India in first week of December.
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:37   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous Power View Post
Guys,

Just wanted to know that this meet is restricted to Ahmedabad members only or is it open for any member from Gujarat? I am from Anand and would like to join in future meets if possible as currently I am out of India and flying back to India in first week of December.
Hey

This is not restricted to Ahmedabad. You are more than welcome dude. The more the merrier. Look for this section for future meets.

Guys,

Pls PM ur numbers so we can coordinate for Sunday meet. Hope all wake up.
Old 23rd November 2010, 12:03   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
OT
Yup hillock is one of my customer. hey man should have called. Thats a real shame! you stayed there? when was it.?

Now I so much want to come to Ahmedabad.
Yes we stayed at Hillock. We had gone during the weekend just before Diwali. I saw your car when I was fetching my Innova from parking while returning to Ahmedabad. Everyone was waiting with their luggage so didn't inquire at that time.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Team BHP sticker on 800 and that too in Abu. It was indeed nice to hear from you. The world is so small.

p.s. I have already ordered my stickers online. I hope to receive it before our meet.
Old 23rd November 2010, 12:03   #88
BHPian

Yeah, I also thought that the group name should have been 'TeamBHP members from Gujjuland' or something on those lines so that it seems a bit inclusive for our brethren from outside A'bad.

Anyways, that was a great idea.
Old 23rd November 2010, 16:12   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tombum View Post
Yeah, I also thought that the group name should have been 'TeamBHP members from Gujjuland' or something on those lines so that it seems a bit inclusive for our brethren from outside A'bad.

Anyways, that was a great idea.
Further to a common request, the FB group name was changed to Team Gujarat. And yes, the Sunday meet is and should be open for everyone based out of the state

Last edited by 9thsphinx : 23rd November 2010 at 16:13. Reason: Sunday meet
Old 24th November 2010, 11:28   #90
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

a small update. I wont be having my Cedia with me on 28th meet as my parents need to go to Baroda that day :(

I will be bringing my Wagon R.

As per the last updated list we have 4 confirmed cars and 15 passengers. I guess we wont need a 5th car. Tom & his friends are going to come in Tom's car. So that leaves us 12 and 3 cars; with 1 Innova, 1 Scorpio & AVR's jeep I don't think there should be any issues.

See you all on Sunday morning. Can't wait.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks