Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2013, 18:25   #166
BHPian

re: The Ahmedabad Team-BHP meets thread

Hi Guys,

Am not so active member here. However, would be great to meet you guys. Could someone please let me know when the next meet is going to take place in Ahmedabad?

Pinin
Old 24th October 2013, 22:58   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinin View Post
Hi Guys,

Am not so active member here. However, would be great to meet you guys. Could someone please let me know when the next meet is going to take place in Ahmedabad?

Pinin
Pinin there is a FB page called "Team Gujarat On Team BHP".....you will keep getting regular updates there
Old 30th June 2017, 21:05   #168
BHPian

Stumbled upon this thread and hope the Gujjuland members are keeping in touch in the FB group page. It would be nice if we also keep the group active here.

Just did some data mining and the results are shown below. Of course, this would not capture those members from Gujarat who have not mentioned any of these cities in the location column. Ahmedabad includes Amdavad and Gandhinagar; and Vadodara includes Baroda.

I know there are some members from Navsari, Valsad and other cities and my apologies for not including those cities in the summary table. It would be great if they reply here.

Name:  Screen Shot 20170630 at 8.03.36 pm.png
Views: 705
Size:  30.6 KB

With the monsoon slowly entering our city, maybe time for some fun. What do you guys say?
Old 5th July 2017, 14:49   #169
AVR
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
With the monsoon slowly entering our city, maybe time for some fun. What do you guys say?
Lots of folks also part of the Offroad Club of Gujarat and monsoons is the time to be active...get in touch.

Cheers,
Adi
Old 2nd November 2017, 21:35   #170
BHPian

Dear All,
This thread for Team-BHP meets in Ahmedabad is silent since many months.

Let us have a meet on coming weekends as there are many new members from Gujarat on the forum. It will be great to have a meetup guys. Sorry for bumping up old thread guys.
Old 18th January 2018, 12:59   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforjeeps93 View Post
Hi I recently became a member of Team BHP and as I am not on facebook i suggest we can remain active on this thread or make a whatsapp group.
Members of Team-BHP from Gujarat have a Facebook page named "Team Gujarat on Team-BHP". I think we should remain active in this thread. How about a Gujarat Team-BHP meet?

Link of "Team Gujarat on Team-Bhp" facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamgujarat/

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2018 at 14:51. Reason: Removing discussions related to WhatsApp. Kills the essence of an open forum.
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2018, 13:39   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Members of Team-BHP from Gujarat have a Facebook page named "Team Gujarat on Team-BHP". It doesn't seem very active. A WhatsApp group for Gujarat's BHPians is a good idea. I am game for it. I think we should remain active in this thread. How about a Gujarat Team-BHP meet?

Link of "Team Gujarat on Team-Bhp" facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamgujarat/
Sounds like a good idea. All the members who had organised the earlier meet up at Thol Lake could give us some insights.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2018 at 14:51. Reason: Removing discussions related to WhatsApp. Kills the essence of an open forum.
Old 22nd February 2018, 16:50   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Sounds like a good idea. All the members who had organised the earlier meet up at Thol Lake could give us some insights.
Regarding the whatsapp group, I can make the group provided all members are up for it.
Hello All, I would request all the active members from Gujarat to respond on the thread.
Old 22nd February 2018, 17:18   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Hello All, I would request all the active members from Gujarat to respond on the thread.

With love, from Amdavad.
Old 22nd February 2018, 19:18   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Grounded for the time being, hence don't qualify as "active".

But still game for anything....

The Ahmedabad Team-BHP meets thread-20180222photo00000082.jpg

Last edited by earthian : 22nd February 2018 at 19:20.
Old 23rd February 2018, 21:32   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Was going through the Mumbai fortnightly meet thread and came across our own Ahmedabad meet thread. Could we meet sometime tomorrow evening/night? Am travelling Sunday early morning and shall be away from Ahmedabad for a foreseeable future and hence the request.

Do let me know.

Regards,
Pinin
Old 24th February 2018, 12:25   #177
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Was going through the Mumbai fortnightly meet thread and came across our own Ahmedabad meet thread. Could we meet sometime tomorrow evening/night? Am travelling Sunday early morning and shall be away from Ahmedabad for a foreseeable future and hence the request.

Do let me know.

Regards,
Pinin
Hi, I don't think people can be mobilised at this short a notice. But If someone does want to, I don't mind a small meet up in the night, maybe at a neutral location such as SG highway or Riverfront? What say?

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2018 at 14:50. Reason: Quoted post deleted.
Old 25th February 2018, 12:03   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, I don't think people can be mobilised at this short a notice. But If someone does want to, I don't mind a small meet up in the night, maybe at a neutral location such as SG highway or Riverfront? What say?

Hi I would love to take the initiative to create the group but for that will need every interested member to drop their respective contact details in my PM.
Hello love4jeeps93,

Understand that mobilizing people at short notice will not be possible. Suggested to meet as I was leaving Ahmedabad. Not sure when I shall be back. However, would be great to be a part of the Ahmedabad group - unfortunately with my status on the forum, am unable to PM my contact details.

Regards,
Pinin
Old 26th February 2018, 11:59   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Hello love4jeeps93,

Understand that mobilizing people at short notice will not be possible. Suggested to meet as I was leaving Ahmedabad. Not sure when I shall be back. However, would be great to be a part of the Ahmedabad group - unfortunately with my status on the forum, am unable to PM my contact details.

Regards,
Pinin
Hello, I think we can mobilise some people till the next time you are in town Other Members please start dropping off your contact details in PM
Old 26th February 2018, 13:11   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Other Members please start dropping off your contact details in PM
Done. And good of you to take the initiative.

Come on A'Bad T-BHP members. Lend him your ears... sorry numbers.

ps: Not allowed to send PM to you. Check your settings.

Last edited by earthian : 26th February 2018 at 13:17. Reason: added ps

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks