Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2010, 23:14   #91
BHPian

sorry for putting late and not updating it on time.office issues.

Its Sunday December 5,6AM meet at rajaram bridge.Naj will be joining at flyover of bangalore highway.

Location is near Khadakwasla.

Those who still want to be a part can join in.

Anvancy
Old 5th December 2010, 15:44   #92
MX6
Senior - BHPian

cracker of a meet!
i'd say that this is the best meet i've ever had.
started around 6:20. went on for almost 9 hours!
thanks anil for joining though you were half asleep when I called.
naj. nice hat. great talking to you.
the locations you showed were great!
anvancy. no words saar. amazing learning exp I had today. keep me informed when the kit is available. and let's go on more photo-meets.

thanks guys. soon we'll have snaps from my end. let me catch up with sleep a bit.
Old 5th December 2010, 17:38   #93
Senior - BHPian

Glad to hear that the meet went well. Waiting for the snaps eagerly, especially from anvancy.
Old 5th December 2010, 17:41   #94
Senior - BHPian

Wow! what a meet!! I enjoyed every bit of it!! Who would not when his car is the center of attraction for a solid 150 minutes!!

Well lets pics do the talking!!

Just a peek into what conspired!!

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-05122010006.jpg

Thats MX6, Anvancy and Naj working on something!! what they are working on, should only be left to them!!
Old 5th December 2010, 18:25   #95
naj
BHPian

Heck of a meet

Hi!!

Wow !! What a meet!

Thanks to MX6, Anilisanil and ofcourse avancy for a great time.

Avancy thanks for educating us about finer and subtle aspects of photography.

MX6 it was great talking to you too. Had a great time .

Anilisanil those alloys are awesome .

Looking ahead for the next tapri meet

Cheers,

naj
Old 5th December 2010, 19:10   #96
BHPian

Oops, I need to look around the TBHP forums more exhaustively - I missed this thread until now, and with it, a chance to meet you guys and introduce you to Samara (my Endy). I usually go out on weekends on a 1 or 2 day trip, but was home with nothing to do this time!
Old 5th December 2010, 19:40   #97
BHPian

It was fun!

Khadakwasla was removed and as suggested by naj,we went first to DSK Vishwa for the first leg of the shoot and then Khed-Shivapur for the second one.

Each area had its own beauty.But DSK was more fun due to authorities.

Even I slept once I came back.

@MX6:thank you for organizing the meet.

@Anil:thank you for keeping the patience.

@Naj:thank you for suggesting the places and the food.

Pics coming soon.

Anvancy
Old 5th December 2010, 20:05   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Oops, I need to look around the TBHP forums more exhaustively - I missed this thread until now, and with it, a chance to meet you guys and introduce you to Samara (my Endy). I usually go out on weekends on a 1 or 2 day trip, but was home with nothing to do this time!
oops!! endy would have made it an awesome ford meet!! and anvancy would love to photoshoot your beauty. do see if you can make it for the next photo shoot (which is not yet scheduled :P)
Old 5th December 2010, 20:41   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
oops!! endy would have made it an awesome ford meet!! and anvancy would love to photoshoot your beauty. do see if you can make it for the next photo shoot (which is not yet scheduled :P)
its not scheduled since it requires almost half a day's time. Even I didnt expect it to stretch for 9 hours.

I now need assistants. hahaha..

get that bumper scratch fixed soon.its spoiling your awesome figo and the looks!

Anvancy
Old 5th December 2010, 21:49   #100
MX6
Senior - BHPian

The next meet would be in Jan. And the location is definitely on the 'backwaters' of Panshet. I saw a mind blowing photo of the same snapped by Naj. With light not being good, we had to keep Panshet off the plan for today.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable meet. I'd have hung around longer had I got some proper sleep the previous night.
Incidentally, the photoshoot meet was so good that I had to cancel the planned Mumbai trip (where I was to catch up with the great HVK and S Das (visiting from Bangalore).

We'd love to have the Endy in the next meet too. Anvancy was especially looking out for premium vehicles. Missed Ajay's Beemer.

Too drained after 2 days of hectic but thoroughly enjoyable activities.

Anvancy. Hope your flash is doing good now. And please, please, please, help fix me a couple of the flashes with the stands and diffusers. I would love to buy and have told you my budget. Seeing the fill in light actually lighting up the dark areas and giving a great effect to the snaps was really mind-boggling!
Old 5th December 2010, 21:58   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
The next meet would be in Jan. And the location is definitely on the 'backwaters' of Panshet. I saw a mind blowing photo of the same snapped by Naj. With light not being good, we had to keep Panshet off the plan for today.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable meet. I'd have hung around longer had I got some proper sleep the previous night.
Incidentally, the photoshoot meet was so good that I had to cancel the planned Mumbai trip (where I was to catch up with the great HVK and S Das (visiting from Bangalore).

We'd love to have the Endy in the next meet too. Anvancy was especially looking out for premium vehicles. Missed Ajay's Beemer.

Too drained after 2 days of hectic but thoroughly enjoyable activities.

Anvancy. Hope your flash is doing good now. And please, please, please, help fix me a couple of the flashes with the stands and diffusers. I would love to buy and have told you my budget. Seeing the fill in light actually lighting up the dark areas and giving a great effect to the snaps was really mind-boggling!
the flash is absolutely fine.its a third party connector that broke. so no issues in that. Just give me some time to make things in place, flashes, stands etc and will tell you accordingly.

Anvancy
Old 6th December 2010, 10:40   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
Attachment 464479

Thats MX6, Anvancy and Naj working on something!! what they are working on, should only be left to them!!
hey,

what are you guys doing sitting in the bushes along the roadside?:

you know, there is fine of rs 1200 for this type of activity in open air.
[ disclaimer: i read this in newspaper and don't have first hand experience!!]

waiting for the pics!!!!
Old 6th December 2010, 17:07   #103
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
you know, there is fine of rs 1200 for this type of activity in open air.
If some of the authorities take a walk from Ambarnath to Sion on any morning, they'd easily collect fine amount which would compensate for the loss due to 2G scam, in a couple of days!

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of what's to come.

5:00 am. I wake up with my alarm still having 20 mins to go off. What's it about t-bhp meets? I slept at 2 am and wake up at 5.

5:30 am. I call AnilisAnil and he doesn't pick up. Guess he's enjoying his well earned sleep at that dreamy hour.

6:00 am, somewhere near Paud road (god knows how I ended up there due to many diversions by the police), I call Anvancy to tell him that there are loads of diversions and I'm doing circles around Swargate and should be there in Rajaram bridge around 6:10.

6:20 am, Anvancy makes it to Rajaram bridge. We exchange pleasantaries and call AnilisAnil and ask him to avoid Swargate side. Later at 11 I came to know it's the pune marathon that's caused all the diversions.

6:40 am. We are at Sinhagad road - NH4 intersection (?) waiting for AnilisAnil and NAJ.

Shortly, NAJ makes a grand appearance. While waiting for AnilisAnil, over 20 youngsters ask directions to Sinhagad and Khadakwasla to us. Soon we decide to skip Khadakwasla and go over to a great place suggeted by NAJ.

Latitude comes handy. I can see AnilisAnil on NH4 on the flyover, from below through latitude. Another 5 mins, he should be joining us.

He pulls in and parks. All eyes (of everyone on the road) looks at his alloys. T-BHP should come with the 14th sticker - Boori Nazar Waale - Yeh Lo infraction.

All our beauties lined up, we discuss on where to have tea first. After all it's a Tapri meet!

Finally we drive to a place suggested by Naj. 4 hot teas and one poha later, we go location hunting.

here's a view of our beauties resting while we happily sip hot tea on a cold early winter morning!
Next Tapri Meet - Pune-meet-1.jpg

Photographed using my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro.

Last edited by MX6 : 6th December 2010 at 17:09.
Old 6th December 2010, 18:03   #104
naj
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post

And please, please, please, help fix me a couple of the flashes with the stands and diffusers. I would love to buy and have told you my budget.
Sure! we will plan for Panshet the next time. This time I will try to take the required permissions.

MX6 pls keep me posted when the flashes are fixed as I am also interested . This way may be we can bargain a little.

Cheers,
Naj
Old 6th December 2010, 22:23   #105
BHPian

Lavasa also has some nice locations for photo shoots. I wanna join next time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks