Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2011, 22:25   #1921
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Hi Friends,

I am interested, please share the details on when/where.

Last couple of times I tried to join, unfortunately for me, the meet didn't happen and when it happened on the cheese-omlet venue I couldn't attend (replied to SelfDrive`s PM with the reason).
Old 31st August 2011, 23:02   #1922
dot
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
I think i would have to miss this Sunday's Bfast.
Hmm, looks like you are doing justice to your avatar.

We could meet inside Pune Univ. There is a nice and simple joint, next to the main building and the cricket ground. Parking space is ample, great for photoshoots. People, do post if this sounds appealing or appalling.
Old 31st August 2011, 23:06   #1923
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post

We could meet inside Pune Univ. There is a nice and simple joint, next to the main building and the cricket ground. Parking space is ample, great for photoshoots. People, do post if this sounds appealing or appalling.
where exactly is this place and how to go from Pune East! If its the final venue decided and confirmed, it`d be helpful if you can provide some route map.
Old 31st August 2011, 23:10   #1924
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvonA7 View Post
where exactly is this place and how to go from Pune East! If its the final venue decided and confirmed, it`d be helpful if you can provide some route map.
Certainly will surely post a route map if this place is finalized.
Old 31st August 2011, 23:47   #1925
BHPian

Quote:
Dot are you saying "Y" point or the Univ Canteen??
Old 31st August 2011, 23:51   #1926
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Dot are you saying "Y" point or the Univ Canteen??
Ok, there are two Y points. As soon as you enter from main gate, take the right on the first Y. Then after a while, the next Y point comes, take the left. After that the canteen comes to your left. One can go slightly ahead and take the left to park near main building/ cricket ground.

There may be better canteens inside the campus, I am not aware. Do let us know.
Old 1st September 2011, 00:09   #1927
BHPian

Quote:
So how many folks are interested for a no-tension, no-hype, simple, lazy, desi sunday morning breakfast meet?
I am in! Do let me know the final venue and time (time slot would be better as waking up early on a Sunday is going to require a lot of preparation )
Old 1st September 2011, 06:06   #1928
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh just now noticed that i wrote i would miss "Sunday Bfast". Appending it with the word Meet - "Sunday Bfast Meet".
Old 1st September 2011, 18:51   #1929
dot
Senior - BHPian

I got a few PMs/SMSs saying that it is festive season, so lets meet after it is over.
Old 1st September 2011, 19:48   #1930
BHPian

Shall keep an eye on the next one
Old 3rd September 2011, 13:46   #1931
BHPian

Quote:

the idea of photoshoot sounds good dot but this time around, can we also focus on the "food" part of breakfast? as the food at university is not so great. Only vadapav and idli wada etc.

@dot: How did you manage to start the equi on your mobile? would like to come and check it out. Probably would hop in to yor car again for this times b/f meet if it happens coloring nemo on the backseat is also quite a stress relieving activity you see

Last edited by subodh : 3rd September 2011 at 13:48.
Old 3rd September 2011, 14:50   #1932
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
the idea of photoshoot sounds good dot but this time around, can we also focus on the "food" part of breakfast? as the food at university is not so great. Only vadapav and idli wada etc.
I agree, the food items are limited. But, really, what is more important: cars, friends or food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
@dot: How did you manage to start the equi on your mobile? would like to come and check it out. Probably would hop in to yor car again for this times b/f meet if it happens coloring nemo on the backseat is also quite a stress relieving activity you see
I deleted a custom preset which I had created. That custom preset had screwed the software. Several things were disabled. Like the day when we met, the equilizer was stuck in bass boost mode and none of the other functions were working. I realized this when I tried listening to music on headset later in the evening. After deleting the custom preset and rebooting the phone, things started working normally. Nowadays, I am editing one of the existing presets; this seems to be working fine.

Lets see if the coloring thing can be repeated again!
Old 3rd September 2011, 15:30   #1933
BHPian

Quote:
I agree, the food items are limited. But, really, what is more important: cars, friends or food?

Thats true Dotty. Well then University sounds good with its lush green surroundings this time of year, its laid back attitude and most importantly, with ample parking space for all the T-BHP cars

I deleted a custom preset which I had created. That custom preset had screwed the software. Several things were disabled. Like the day when we met, the equilizer was stuck in bass boost mode and none of the other functions were working. I realized this when I tried listening to music on headset later in the evening. After deleting the custom preset and rebooting the phone, things started working normally. Nowadays, I am editing one of the existing presets; this seems to be working fine.

Lets see if the coloring thing can be repeated again!
Well then that sorts a lot of things. Clean easy job
subodh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2011, 21:47   #1934
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Guys. Is the meeting happening tomorrow? Seems like the festive season needs to be adhered too. If that's the case, how about next weekend?
Old 3rd September 2011, 23:20   #1935
BHPian

I tried at least three times from myside and whenever I posted to get the meets details, unfortunately it got canceled

Just in case anybody is interested tomm., Im IN.

Most Viewed