Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2011, 11:27   #1951
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Yesterday, we at Sungard had a nice mini-TeamBHP-Sungard tapri meet. Myself, heman_369(Himanshu) and Throttleking(Sagar aka Vasuli Anna) met for about 20 minutes. Another colleague/BHPian rb2399(Rohit) dropped at the last moment due to heavy workload. We talked about how good the Optra Magnum is and how it has reborne on TeamBHP suddenly. We discussed about our next prospective upgrades. Sagar likes Safari, Himanshu likes Renault Dacia Duster and me...not sure. BTW, Rohit(rb2399) has a Safari and has done 2 Leh-Ladakh trips and one Bhutan trip all the way from Pune with his Safari. He is one BIG traveloholic.
Ajay, it was nice to meet you all, and i only wish that we could have done this long back. I cant believe how enjoyable it is to meet like-minded people and discuss our fav topic (read automobile) in the middle of working and in offce

See you around, lets go to next tapri meet together.
throttleking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2011, 11:29   #1952
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Yesterday, we at Sungard had a nice mini-TeamBHP-Sungard tapri meet. Myself, heman_369(Himanshu) and Throttleking(Sagar aka Vasuli Anna) met for about 20 minutes. Another colleague/BHPian rb2399(Rohit) dropped at the last moment due to heavy workload. We talked about how good the Optra Magnum is and how it has reborne on TeamBHP suddenly. We discussed about our next prospective upgrades. Sagar likes Safari, Himanshu likes Renault Dacia Duster and me...not sure. BTW, Rohit(rb2399) has a Safari and has done 2 Leh-Ladakh trips and one Bhutan trip all the way from Pune with his Safari. He is one BIG traveloholic.

It was a really good mini meet. I wish we had time to talk more and learn about Sagar and Rohit's ladakh/ Bhtuan expeditions. Thanks for the initiative Ajay. Hope we can continue to meet more frequently as you will be nearby.
Old 15th September 2011, 12:25   #1953
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
When did you meet guys?? I was at WestEnd Office to pick up my wifey at around 7. Unfortunately, there aint any BHPians in my office (At least I did not spot any TBHP car yet).
Old 15th September 2011, 12:28   #1954
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
When did you meet guys?? I was at WestEnd Office to pick up my wifey at around 7. Unfortunately, there aint any BHPians in my office (At least I did not spot any TBHP car yet).
We met at 4 pm for tea. And there is one BHPian in your company 'Murtaza Ghiya' with the same handle.
Old 15th September 2011, 23:44   #1955
BHPian

Ok guys, the plan is ON.
AP has just confirmed it on the Kaas thread.
Let's take a count. Who all are going?

West side folks meet at Chandni Chowk - junction on the Highway (facing towards Satara)
Time : @7.15am
Convoy Departs : @7.30am Sharp

East side folks meetup at Pulgate juncton on Solapur Road, facing towards Swargate.
Time: @7.00am
Depart: @7.15am Sharp.

Both the convoys meet before Khed Shivapur Toll booth @ 8.00am.
Depart: @8.15am Sharp.

Those who miss out/ are late/ are left behind, can always make it to Hotel Mahendra on Satara before 10am. AP will be waiting there for everyone from 9.30am.

Last edited by Monaro CV8 : 15th September 2011 at 23:53.
Old 16th September 2011, 00:16   #1956
Senior - BHPian

Is this for saturday or sunday ?
Old 16th September 2011, 07:24   #1957
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Ok guys, the plan is ON.
AP has just confirmed it on the Kaas thread.
Let's take a count. Who all are going?
@Monaro - I would be part of the Kalti group eventhough my name is second on the confirmed list. I have a exam to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Is this for saturday or sunday ?
Dude this plan is for Satuday 17th. I guess you have not checked the Kaas thread.
Old 16th September 2011, 07:28   #1958
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
@Monaro - I would be part of the Kalti group eventhough my name is second on the confirmed list. I have a exam to take.

\

Dude this plan is for Saturday 17th. I guess you have not checked the Kaas thread.
Sure I am in. Thanks for sharing the info. I found that thread now.

Last edited by F150 : 16th September 2011 at 07:43.
Old 16th September 2011, 11:03   #1959
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
I cant believe how enjoyable it is to meet like-minded people and discuss our fav topic (read automobile) in the middle of working and in offce
Very well said indeed! We have around 5 identified BHPians in my company, and its always great to have a quick meet to get rid of the work stress. Very few things come close to refreshing you, the way Automobiles do!
Old 16th September 2011, 11:18   #1960
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Very well said indeed! We have around 5 identified BHPians in my company, and its always great to have a quick meet to get rid of the work stress. Very few things come close to refreshing you, the way Automobiles do!
Very true! I keep looking for somebody to discuss something which i just saw on t-bhp, and when i discuss with people around me, they make stupid faces he he he. So only auto-enthus can understand our language and our excitement
throttleking is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2011, 17:03   #1961
BHPian

its on 17th.....
Old 16th September 2011, 18:24   #1962
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
its on 17th.....
Sirjee - I think some folks are planning to stay over as well. So i think you can drive down on Sunday. Have you checked the Kaas thread?
Old 16th September 2011, 18:26   #1963
Distinguished - BHPian

This weekend and the next are just not working for me, despite the best of intentions. So I will just wistfully watch the Kaaswalas gleefully post their pics and I suppose wait for next year.

Am supposed to go pick up an FM transmitter from dot to supplement my horribly inadequate Vento ICE...we should probably make a mini-meet of that
Old 16th September 2011, 22:03   #1964
dot
Senior - BHPian

Have fun, the kaas voyagers. Bring back lots of pics. "Kaas, hum bhi jaate".

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post

Am supposed to go pick up an FM transmitter from dot to supplement my horribly inadequate Vento ICE...we should probably make a mini-meet of that
Anytime is mini-meet time dude. Recently I came to know that two of my close colleagues are failed BHPians and my cousin is a Bhpian with zero posts. Nevertheless, when we meet, it is a mini-meet time.
Old 18th September 2011, 00:12   #1965
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot
Have fun, the kaas voyagers. Bring back lots of pics. "Kaas, hum bhi jaate"..
Hey Dot,
Few teasers have been uploaded on the kaas thread.
Check'em out..
Monaro CV8 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks