Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2011, 11:55   #2116
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Sorry guys I missed this. Last night was at a gig at Big Wheels Moto- Abraxas, Noiseware etc. with some Norwegian metal act. Was fun, stayed there till the end and only reached home around 2 am. Not in the best shape for early morning rendezvous
Didn't recognise selfdrive without his glasses. Maulik's ride looks awesome as always- has he got his membership yet?
Poor throttleking- no cheese omlette for you again eh?
Old 16th October 2011, 13:36   #2117
BHPian

Had an awesome time at Vaishali guys. Looking forward to the next meet. Hopefully it would be dinner meet with lots of parking space.

Last edited by Racer_X : 16th October 2011 at 13:37.
Old 16th October 2011, 20:55   #2118
dot
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

The pictures showed some awesome times you guys had. Thanks Tejas for posting them. At the frequency we are meeting, I am sure the next one is not too far off, till then
Old 17th October 2011, 08:54   #2119
BHPian

Sorry guys couldn't make it for this one, was out of station. :(
Old 17th October 2011, 09:36   #2120
Senior - BHPian

Sorry couldn't make it. Looks like you guys had a good time. @Tejas-Nice photos. I saw few more carrying cameras, so please upload more pics. More the merrier. Finally, a pic of Swanand's Superb. Nice!!

As @dot says, the next one won't be too far. I hope I can make it.

@Throttleking- Just for the name sake, did you have Cheese Tomato Omlet atleast?
Old 17th October 2011, 10:39   #2121
BHPian

It was nice to say hello to everyone in the group. Sorry I was not able to spend enough time as I had to go to Baramati.

Never mind even if I am not in pic.

I also realised - I am the old man in the group, but company of you all will surely make me younger and being a college teacher I enjoy company of youngsters.

Thanks everyone and keep posted of the next meet. I hope I will be able to spend more time and get to know everyone better.

I am also looking for a TBhp sticker. Having just one car, getting set of 13 stickers does not make much sense. If one of you have any extra/spare sticker please let me know.
Old 17th October 2011, 10:49   #2122
BHPian

Sorry from my side too pals.
Couldn't make it up even after confirming my name in the list.
My ex boss from Ashok Leyland turned up as a suprise, on Saturday evening from Nashik.
So was with him and his family since then.
Hope to see all the old and new mates again pretty soon.
Old 17th October 2011, 11:00   #2123
Senior - BHPian

Wanted to attend the meet but I had taken an appointment with Pandit for the slave cylinder plastic part replacement from FIAT. May be next time I would make it to the meet.
Old 17th October 2011, 11:00   #2124
Senior - BHPian

Finally , after keeping quiet for a long time on this thread, here I speak.
It was a short but lovely meet. Well, Vaishali food is always great.

Funny part was, when we sat for order, Maulik was the only one who actually went for the menu card. Proves that you are new in town mate! None of us, even had a look at the menu. For people like HKanitkar, Racer -X, subodh, Monaro and me, that menu card has never even been picked! We know the menu by heart!

Throttleking: Sorry for feeding you veg food! But like we decided, the next one has to be a dinner meet.

Ajay: Yes, finally a pic of my Superb is published! Man, the way you talk, it makes me feel that the car is some "Top Secret" Government project .
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 11:04   #2125
Senior - BHPian

@selfdrive,
bala, i am sorry, i had not replied your pm.

@throttleking,
it looks that you came naha-dho-ke to the meet. achha hai[ for others and you also]!
Old 17th October 2011, 12:08   #2126
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Tejas for putting up the pics. One of them helped me get a long pending task finished!

I hope all others can make it to the next meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Didn't recognise selfdrive without his glasses. Maulik's ride looks awesome as always- has he got his membership yet?
Poor throttleking- no cheese omlette for you again eh?
yeah, I took them glasses off as I was sitting within reach of throttleking. And we had already said no to his Goodluck cafe plans. Better safe than sorry
Next time I will have bring one in a dabba for him, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
The pictures showed some awesome times you guys had. Thanks Tejas for posting them. At the frequency we are meeting, I am sure the next one is not too far off, till then
There is an overwhelming demand for a leisurely dinner meet. Similar to the Garden court one where we spent more time with our rides than eating! We should plan something in a couple of weeks after Diwali

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANPUSH View Post
I am also looking for a TBhp sticker. Having just one car, getting set of 13 stickers does not make much sense. If one of you have any extra/spare sticker please let me know.
I have some spare stickers and I could not find them in time for the meet. Though I already promised a couple of them to others, there should be a few spare ones nevertheless. Perhaps some others here have spares too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Sorry from my side too pals.
Your name came up first when we compiled the 'kalti king' list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Well, Vaishali food is always great.
Vaishali food is great, yeah right! actually its only half as strong as the first coffee we got
but ahem, still it was me who ate the most there, so should stop talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
@selfdrive, bala, i am sorry, i had not replied your pm.
@throttleking, it looks that you came naha-dho-ke to the meet. achha hai[ for others and you also]!
No worries AP bhau, hope to catch up next time!
As for the naha dho' ke, good that at least one was like that! just kidding, out of smilies now.

Last edited by selfdrive : 17th October 2011 at 12:13.
selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 21:44   #2127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Thanks Tejas for putting up the pics. One of them helped me get a long pending task finished!
Glad that I could help. May I know what task was it?
Old 17th October 2011, 22:36   #2128
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANPUSH View Post

Have almost the entire set available. Until the next meet, if you can wait
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 23:17   #2129
BHPian

The next one's gonna be a dinner meet.
After three breakfast meets, its time for the lazy ones (who sleep-in on weekend mornings), to make it for dinner..
Old 18th October 2011, 01:18   #2130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Have almost the entire set available. Until the next meet, if you can wait
I want some stickers too!! Been trying to Order but the damn thing is not working

Most Viewed