Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2011, 10:41   #2131
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas Ingle View Post
Glad that I could help. May I know what task was it?
Putting up a pic of the alloys!
Old 18th October 2011, 10:41   #2132
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas Ingle View Post
May I know what task was it?
Bala is dropping subtle hints. The task that he is talking about is, a snap of my Superb. A lot of people hadnt seen the Superb yet, though its close to two months that it has been bought.

Plus one very important task that Bala is yet to do - A pic of the alloys on his Jazz. That itself has been pending for longer than my Superb pics!

Right, Bala?

Last edited by Swanand Inamdar : 18th October 2011 at 10:43.
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 11:17   #2133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Bala is dropping subtle hints. The task that he is talking about is, a snap of my Superb. A lot of people hadnt seen the Superb yet, though its close to two months that it has been bought.
Arey nahi yaar, cannot seem to summon any sarcasm or subtlety this morning. I was talking about the long forgotten Jazz alloy pics that I was supposed to share. I have shared the pic on the sticker spotting thread as arrow_aby quoted (this week) the same post from fiat_tarun that asked for pics (a few months ago).

Most of us have sneaked a peek of the Superb while passing your house already
The pending part for Superb is your buying experience and ownership report and now that you asked for it, a few holiday TLs.
selfdrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 12:39   #2134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Have almost the entire set available. Until the next meet, if you can wait
Thanks Ninjatalli, I can sure wait.

Last edited by CANPUSH : 18th October 2011 at 12:41. Reason: spelling error
Old 18th October 2011, 12:45   #2135
BHPian

Great Pics Tejas. In one of the pics, I am actually looking thinner than monaro and swanand. The meet was great and We now seriously need to start meeting in the evenings and on the other side of town. Lets plan a grand meet soon as its central for everyone.

I am glad to see Selfdrives's alloys and swanands Superb pics finally up on some thread. The alloys on jazz look smashing. I got to hitch a ride in the jazz for a very short period and when i approached the car, the first thing that hit me was the beautiful alloys which are black in color, has a nice red lining on a electric blue car. The overall combination to me looks really nice.
subodh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 12:59   #2136
BHPian

Holy cow! When did this meet happen? This time when I was in Pune (as Saturday was working for us poor souls) and absolutely free on Sunday, I could have made it...

Am really heartbroken to have missed it.

@Swanand - Is that your Superb, buddy?
@selfdrive - Bala, your Jazz looks smashing with those alloys man.

And whose Punto is that with GJ1 registration? I have a similar one, but with MH-02.

Last edited by SankalpDesai : 18th October 2011 at 13:00.
SankalpDesai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 13:46   #2137
BHPian

Just a thought, can't we guys just meet at Barista (Law college/FC road) some evening for just a coffee and have our auto talks!!

It need not be a full fledged meet in the true sense, but atleast we can catch up.
Old 18th October 2011, 14:24   #2138
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
Great Pics Tejas. In one of the pics, I am actually looking thinner than monaro and swanand.
How much did you pay Tejas to airbrush your curves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
And whose Punto is that with GJ1 registration? I have a similar one, but with MH-02.
That's Moulik's sweet 90BHP ride. He is a non-member as of now but has already become a veteran Pune meet attendee
noopster is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 14:35   #2139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Swanand - Is that your Superb, buddy?
Sankalp, yes that is my Superb. Finally a pic of that is up on some thread at least!
Old 18th October 2011, 15:48   #2140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In one of the pics, I am actually looking thinner than monaro and swanand.

I am glad to see Selfdrives's alloys and swanands Superb pics finally up on some thread. The alloys on jazz look smashing. I got to hitch a ride in the jazz for a very short period and when i approached the car, the first thing that hit me was the beautiful alloys which are black in color, has a nice red lining on a electric blue car. The overall combination to me looks really nice.
Monaro & Swanand, looks like some hints at joining Platinum gym?

Thanks subodh, I still have to paint the chrome lip in matt black. As recommended by our tapri-averse gang.

Quote:
@selfdrive - Bala, your Jazz looks smashing with those alloys man.
Thanks Sankalp, you need to keep an eye on this thread! next time we should recommend a title change too, so it is more visible.
Old 18th October 2011, 18:34   #2141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive

Thanks subodh, I still have to paint the chrome lip in matt black. As recommended by our tapri-averse gang.
looking forward to this.wanna try it on my wheels as well. What is the ETA ?
Old 18th October 2011, 20:14   #2142
BHPian

@SD - subtle hints!

@subodh - glad it made your day!

Reminded me of : that pic of the three of us (noops, myself & maulik) sitting in the rear seat in Maverick's Manza? squeezy!
We all were discussing this pic on Sunday too.
Have a looksy.

@noops - I was telling everyone that you would be reaching Pune by 6.00am on sunday, coz of your outing. You beat me to it!

Last edited by Monaro CV8 : 18th October 2011 at 20:15.
Old 20th October 2011, 22:36   #2143
BHPian

It surely made my day by visiting vaish afte such a long time and standing in the bylane for hours together ;-) nexttime we should plan ncc canteen @ symbi to refresh more memories of the past. Even the parking at ambedkar
Old 21st October 2011, 10:28   #2144
BHPian

Quote:
It surely made my day by visiting vaish afte such a long time and standing in the bylane for hours together ;-) nexttime we should plan ncc canteen @ symbi to refresh more memories of the past. Even the parking at ambedkar
Its been years since I have been to the NCC canteen @ Symbi. It would be a good refresher of the college days spent (wasted ) watching God's beautiful creations!!
Racer_X is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2011, 12:31   #2145
Senior - BHPian

For some of us (read as me), the sugary festival food needs an antidote. But we have had enough of breakfasts. All of us need our beauty sleep too.
Based on popular choice from previous meets, here is the next meet.
The date is only a proposal and we can change it later. However, if people propose a new date and dont land up, I intend to provide them a compulsory free pick up service henceforth! I am sure I will get some support in my noble endeavours at least from throttleking

Happy holidays everyone

The Grand meet
Dinner: Friday November 4, 2011
8pm onwards

Confirmed:
1. selfdrive

Tentative:

Last edited by selfdrive : 24th October 2011 at 12:33.
selfdrive is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks