Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2012, 02:55   #2356
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Monaro bro; what happened to that Pawna dam drive we talked about?!

EDIT: Does anyone here own/ has owned a T'bird Twinspark?
Lets go to Pawna Dam for a drive, better idea than eat, eat, eat

Selfdrive , I am in for the drive to Pawna.
Old 12th January 2012, 10:00   #2357
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Lets go to Pawna Dam for a drive, better idea than eat, eat, eat

Selfdrive , I am in for the drive to Pawna.
@silverado, the idea is not to replace the eat meet with a drive. it could be complementing the eat meet. those who have time for only one can choose which one to do and those who have time for both can do both. if it is scheduled on the same day

if it sounds like I am hijacking the eat meet, throttleking, racer_x, monaro cv8 and gang will give me an infraction!

Last edited by selfdrive : 12th January 2012 at 10:01.
Old 12th January 2012, 11:19   #2358
Senior - BHPian

I have exhausted my options by deciding to be part of the NAB Blind Man Rally this year again on 4/5th Feb so no additional meets/drives for me. Parental pressures you see.
Old 12th January 2012, 11:22   #2359
BHPian

Quote:
@silverado, the idea is not to replace the eat meet with a drive. it could be complementing the eat meet. those who have time for only one can choose which one to do and those who have time for both can do both. if it is scheduled on the same day

if it sounds like I am hijacking the eat meet, throttleking, racer_x, monaro cv8 and gang will give me an infraction!
How about this plan :
We meet in the morning (some where near Chandani Chowk around 9:00 AM or so) for tea and snacks. After discussions, whoever is interested for a drive can proceed to Pawna. Rest can depart.
Lets not waste 21st as several people can make it on this day and we did not have a meet for past 2 months
Old 12th January 2012, 12:58   #2360
BHPian

Quote:
Eat, eat and more eat?! I have had enough of eating out in Pune.
Whatever happened to good old driving out of town and then eating a little bit of a picnic or climbing a tree or walking around in peace?

Monaro bro; what happened to that Pawna dam drive we talked about?!

EDIT: Does anyone here own/ has owned a T'bird Twinspark?
I have a Machismo 500 (LB) and ajnagpur has his second TBTS. Tell me what are you looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Nowadays, nobody has the time to give TBHP a full day..
Guess everybody's got pre-commitments in Jan.
Manaro, Selfdrive, lets make it a half a day trip, how about drive to Pawana damn / Mahabi (rember the parsi breakfast we talked about?) / Lavasa / Ambivalley (via Mulshi)?
Old 12th January 2012, 13:01   #2361
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
I have a Machismo 500 (LB) and ajnagpur has his second TBTS. Tell me what are you looking for?
TBTS, TBTS! now the questions will start flooding you!
Can I get a TD? What do you mean by second one? What is he going to do with 2, Ajay Devgan hai kya?
Do you know anyone who is willing to let go a preowned TBTS?

EDIT: And you have a PM

Last edited by selfdrive : 12th January 2012 at 13:24.
Old 12th January 2012, 13:12   #2362
BHPian

Quote:
TBTS, TBTS! now the questions will start flooding you!
Can I get a TD? What do you mean by second one? What is he going to do with 2, Ajay Devgan hai kya?
Do you know anyone who is willing to let go a preowned TBTS?
He owned secondhand TBTS, he sold it to buy a CBR 250R / Classic 500, but long waiting period for both landed him with another secondhand TBTS (was a good deal).

I need to check if anyone is willing to sell. PM me, Whats your budget? and what type of touring / riding are looking at?
Old 12th January 2012, 15:33   #2363
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Count me in as tentative for the meet on 21st Jan. I have a friend who's flying from Mumbai, abroad. In case I don't get to meet him, I can meet up with you guys some place.
Old 12th January 2012, 15:34   #2364
BHPian

Quote:
What about a half day trip then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Monaro, Selfdrive, lets make it a half a day trip, how about drive to Pawana damn / Mahabi (rember the parsi breakfast we talked about?) / Lavasa / Ambivalley (via Mulshi)?
Just refreshing old memories..

check out
Old 12th January 2012, 16:11   #2365
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Vasooli Anna @throttleking.
Will it be possible to join the Mumbai meet this sunday as you seem to be over here this weekend?
Old 12th January 2012, 19:01   #2366
BHPian

Mumbai meet venues keep changing very confused !!
nanduchitnis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2012, 19:08   #2367
BHPian

I am up for breakfast on 21st Jan and how about a drive maybe to Lavasa I agree it is Cliché, but it can be managed in the morning time.

Alternate plan is dinner at "Grand", (selfdrive don't hit me ) on 20th Jan.
Old 13th January 2012, 13:14   #2368
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Vasooli Anna @throttleking.
Will it be possible to join the Mumbai meet this sunday as you seem to be over here this weekend?
Looks very difficult, Saturday whole day I am taking my family out for Mumbai darshan and Sunday I am participating in Mumbai marathon (Dream Run), after that I will come back to Nerul and immediately to Pune. BTW when is meet happening?
Old 13th January 2012, 14:08   #2369
dot
Senior - BHPian

Lets plan for a grand Pune meet during mid Feb. Longish drive, come back to Pune for lunch. Like the Lavasa meet we did last year.

Remaining weekends in Jan looks good some some and difficult for others. Mid Feb maybe suitable for more folks. What say?
Old 14th January 2012, 12:03   #2370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Lets plan for a grand Pune meet during mid Feb. Longish drive, come back to Pune for lunch. Like the Lavasa meet we did last year.

Remaining weekends in Jan looks good some some and difficult for others. Mid Feb maybe suitable for more folks. What say?
I like the idea dotty. As mentioned before I am travelling & would not be in town on 21st Jan and again 4th Feb. I would be game for 11 / 12th Feb.

Most Viewed