Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2012, 19:19   #2416
dot
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Logging in after 48h. Great to see the list building going on. Monaro and myself is still probing on the final route. Any inputs will be good.
Old 17th January 2012, 19:59   #2417
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post
Aside: Just came to know from a few posts above, there is a DLF gang. Me too in DLF. Would love to meet you all. If anyone of you can give me a tentative time, we can meet for a small "Tapri Meet" outside.
Awesome! Join in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
No fair! No one ever talks to or wants to have an impromptu meet with non DLF guys during the day. What are we supposed to do? Work?!
And it doesnt help that I am doing my damnedest best to keep away from HJW. Too far to join at short notice :(
Well, will you come down if we give you a day's notice? We can plan in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
If only dot arranged such mini meets for us around kalyani nagar.
Aha! Some of the DLF guys stay up near Kalyani nagar. So why not have a im-prompto meet this side too!
Old 17th January 2012, 20:07   #2418
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli

Aha! Some of the DLF guys stay up near Kalyani nagar. So why not have a im-prompto meet this side too!
Do we have the list ?

1. F150
2. You
3. Dot
4. Self drive
5. Vkaul1 ? Bro where do you live ?
We can we have our own mini meet.
Old 17th January 2012, 22:29   #2419
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Awesome! Join in!
Hey! Swanand gave me a call in the evening and we are planning to meet up tomorrow at around 12:30 PM. If possible for you, can you also come along with him? Would be nice to meet up as many petrol heads as possible!
Old 18th January 2012, 12:05   #2420
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Do we have the list ?

1. F150
2. You
3. Dot
4. Self drive
I never lived there and I dont work there anymore too. I am out of this list coz someone will eventually mention Vohuman or Grand

Quote:
Awesome! Join in!
Well, will you come down if we give you a day's notice? We can plan in advance.
Sounds good to me. I will take a lift with one of the daily commuters and take the shuttle back to my location. I will try to find something logistical that requires my presence there for only part of the day
Though if I am assigned to a project there, then you may end up seeing/ hearing more from me.
Old 18th January 2012, 12:18   #2421
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I never lived there and I dont work there anymore too. I am out of this list coz someone will eventually mention Vohuman or Grand

Sounds good to me. I will take a lift with one of the daily commuters and take the shuttle back to my location. I will try to find something logistical that requires my presence there for only part of the day
Though if I am assigned to a project there, then you may end up seeing/ hearing more from me.
Better see if you can get in by other means during the second half of the day and shuttle back with us. We generally meet up in the 2nd half only, thats when most people are free. I'll be traveling till Kharadi, so guess I can drop you off to most parts of the city. If its towards the Karve road side, still we can manage easily. How does this sound?
Old 18th January 2012, 14:11   #2422
BHPian

Quote:
Do we have the list ?

1. F150
2. You
3. Dot
4. Self drive
I stay @ Wanowrie & ofcourse working in Magarpatta. Was in Kalyani till a year back. Am game for a quick meet in the area. However I am travelling out of town tomorrow & would be back on 24th night.
Old 18th January 2012, 14:31   #2423
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Better see if you can get in by other means during the second half of the day and shuttle back with us.
So you are hell bent on getting me to join that evening madness?! Would be interesting in a 'survivor' sort of way I guess. Have we thunk a date yet or still TBD?
Old 18th January 2012, 14:57   #2424
Senior - BHPian

Now there are 2 parallel lists coming up in the same thread. Though i am not part of either of them i guess folks interested in joining the Pawana dam drive might get confused.

Edit: 3 actually. Missed the DLF meet which is also being discussed :-)

Last edited by amitwlele : 18th January 2012 at 14:58.
Old 18th January 2012, 17:05   #2425
Senior - BHPian

Yeah guys. Please keep this list for the Pavana dam meet only!

For area wise meets, please send PM's or get in touch on mobiles! We all have each others numbers. Well, at least some of them. So lets not confuse those who want to come to Pavana.

EDIT: Adding the Pavana dam meet list again. Anyone planning to join can continue further from here.

12th Feb Pavana Dam meet.
Meeting point: TBA
Meeting time: 8:30AM (tentative)

Confirmed:
1. Swanand Inamdar - Leaving blank for the time being. Shall see which car is available on the D-day
2. vkaul - Jetta
3. Monaro CV8, please update vehicle
4. nawalsingal
5. Ayedongivadam
6. dot
7. selfdrive +1. Jazz if back from service
8. Subodh ( vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)
9. Racer_x, vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)
10. Mikon - Vento

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
2. MX6 + 2 - Ford Ikon - Keeping an eye on the Velas festival / Olive Ridley Turtle hatching season. If that happens, then I'd be in Harihareshwar and Velas for the same.
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
4. Sudarshan + 2 with -- Irene
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
7. ObsessedByFiat - Figo - (If my kid is keeping well will make it, else will have to give this trip a pass.)
8. MandarMax - Fiesta

Please keep it as is. No need to add the time.

Last edited by Swanand Inamdar : 18th January 2012 at 17:09. Reason: Adding the list
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2012, 17:07   #2426
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Publishing the list again. Hope I've not missed any name here.

Updated list (17 JAN 2012 11:50AM) :

1. Swanand Inamdar - Leaving blank for the time being. Shall see which car is available on the D-day
2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot
8. Subodh ( vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)
9. Racer_x, vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
2. MX6 + 2 - Ford Ikon - Keeping an eye on the Velas festival / Olive Ridley Turtle hatching season. If that happens, then I'd be in Harihareshwar and Velas for the same.
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
7. ObsessedByFiat - Figo - (If my kid is keeping well will make it, else will have to give this trip a pass.)
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
9. Maverick79 - Manza QJT. ( Best efforts not to slip to Kalti list this time atleast )
Old 18th January 2012, 17:13   #2427
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Now there are 2 parallel lists coming up in the same thread. Though i am not part of either of them i guess folks interested in joining the Pawana dam drive might get confused.

Edit: 3 actually. Missed the DLF meet which is also being discussed :-)
heh.

Guess I got to share part of the blame. The DLF chai-tapri meet plan just got converted to a bigger event. Still we would like to call it a tapri meet

Others planning the Pavana dam / Kalyani nagar meet(s), please keep the plan on. Nothing changes. This post of mine is just a small detour for the month of January.

Quote:
So you are hell bent on getting me to join that evening madness?! Would be interesting in a 'survivor' sort of way I guess. Have we thunk a date yet or still TBD?
Finally the plan seems to be made. Or atleast for the being.

Date : 20th Jan
Venue : Soundarya Garden Restaurant, Hinjewadi (Just before we turn for the Pune-Bangalore highway)
Timings : Anytime after 6 (still WIP)

So far the confirmed list seems to be
me
Maulik (@scofield)
Swanand
Gautam (@mikon)
Anoop (@noopster)
@selfdrive

Anish (tentative)
@ObsessedByFIAT (tentative)
@monaroCV8 (tentative)

Bala, this meet is being setup for your "visit" to Hinjewadi. If you want, we'll drop in a chauffered service to show the "beauty" of the Hinjewadi areas

Jokes apart, do check if you can be picked up by mikon or anyone else coming from the city. For the return, one of us will drop you off.

Others, interested? Do join in.

Last edited by ninjatalli : 18th January 2012 at 17:15. Reason: Removed third smiley
Old 18th January 2012, 17:17   #2428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Publishing the list again. Hope I've not missed any name here.
You did miss My Name.
Pasting Swanand's updated post

12th Feb Pavana Dam meet.
Meeting point: TBA
Meeting time: 8:30AM (tentative)

Confirmed:
2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5. Ayedongivadam
6. dot
10. Mikon - Vento

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
9. Maverick79 - Manza QJT. ( Best efforts not to slip to Kalti list this time atleast )
Old 18th January 2012, 17:25   #2429
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Date : 20th Jan
Venue : Soundarya Garden Restaurant, Hinjewadi (Just before we turn for the Pune-Bangalore highway)
Timings : Anytime after 6 (still WIP)
Bala, this meet is being setup for your "visit" to Hinjewadi. If you want, we'll drop in a chauffered service to show the "beauty" of the Hinjewadi areas

Jokes apart, do check if you can be picked up by mikon or anyone else coming from the city. For the return, one of us will drop you off.
Sounds good to me. I will ask if someone else is going there. If not might risk a bike ride there.
By the way, I remember noop, Swanand and maulik (or was it JD?) arguing about which company had more beauties. Are ye talking about them?!
Old 18th January 2012, 17:29   #2430
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sounds good to me. I will ask if someone else is going there. If not might risk a bike ride there.
By the way, I remember noop, Swanand and maulik (or was it JD?) arguing about which company had more beauties. Are ye talking about them?!
^^ oh god no! This is a car forum!

At 6-8 on a friday evening, all you get to see is cars filled with people trying their level best to get out from this god-forsaken place.

Note from Mod : Guys, lets not go too off-topic and stick to meet discussion. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th January 2012 at 17:44.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks