Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2012, 14:46   #2911
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

I might just come over, don't count me as confirmed but if possible, I will try to make it to the meet. I have never been to Goodluck before!!
Old 15th May 2012, 15:45   #2912
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Misal on a small thela at lane adjacent to petrol pump near kasat on karve road is amazing. But this guys starts at 8am and he done by 10am. Or again on karve road opp garvare college, "Kata Kirrrr" is also very very good.

Count me in.
Old 15th May 2012, 16:20   #2913
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Misal on a small thela at lane adjacent to petrol pump near kasat on karve road is amazing. But this guys starts at 8am and he done by 10am. Or again on karve road opp garvare college, "Kata Kirrrr" is also very very good.

Count me in.
I thought Katakirr was closed indefinitely due to encroachment issues.

Coming back to topic - Dear Sirs, please count me in. This would be my first Team Bhp meet in India. And I am just very excited!

Cafe Goodluck would be fine by me too...
Old 15th May 2012, 16:32   #2914
Senior - BHPian

Kata Kirrr has moved to a lane off Prabhat road, opposite to old Kalmadi school. It still opens at 8 am.
Old 15th May 2012, 16:57   #2915
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
2) Misal... But I never go to nevale. Instead I prefer 'kavi' Misal in chinchwad
Where is this place ? I stay at Premlok Park so if u can point me to a landmark it would be great...
Old 15th May 2012, 17:01   #2916
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Kata Kirrr has moved to a lane off Prabhat road, opposite to old Kalmadi school. It still opens at 8 am.
Ahh.. I was looking for this update. I thought after demolitation, they have closed down. So it is nearby Kalmadi bunglow now? Quick details will be great :-).
Old 15th May 2012, 17:34   #2917
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
Talk of misal and Goodluck? 2 things close to my heart. I might join your side-meet selfdrive : can't confirm for 20th meet though, I might drop in anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Fellas I don't mean to disturb you from your reverie but if you are talking about GoodLuck,Deccan then breakfast has to be Bun-Maska , bread pudding , masala omlette and chai. Could be either or all of the above.
Dont underestimate our capacity We will polish it all off for an early breakfast and then head off for a misal brunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
2) Misal... But I never go to nevale. Instead I prefer 'kavi' Misal in chinchwad
where is this? I may have eaten here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
I might just come over, don't count me as confirmed but if possible, I will try to make it to the meet. I have never been to Goodluck before!!
Blasphemous. Lets correct this soon

Quote:
Misal on a small thela at lane adjacent to petrol pump near kasat on karve road is amazing. But this guys starts at 8am and he done by 10am.
what? which lane are you talking about? I will go there this Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids911 View Post
Coming back to topic - Dear Sirs, please count me in. This would be my first Team Bhp meet in India. And I am just very excited!
welcome! would be great to catch up and always good to see new faces

Can someone be a good boy and update the list with all these confirmations please? One sponsored bun maska for the do gooder from me.
And throttleking, before you run your truck over me. this time I pick up your Cafe Goodluck tab. Its long overdue,

Quote:
Assuming you are coming from law college road, after Null Stop take a left towards deccan. On your left you will see Kasat, Indian oil petrol pump and one more pump (HP i guess). Take the immediate left
Edit: Thanks tk; I was thinking about Kasat petrol pump near Karishma society in Kothrud. I will hunt this thela down sometime this week.
^^

Last edited by selfdrive : 15th May 2012 at 17:46. Reason: Added response
Old 15th May 2012, 17:39   #2918
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
what? which lane are you talking about? I will go there this Saturday.
Assuming you are coming from law college road, after Null Stop take a left towards deccan. On your left you will see Kasat, Indian oil petrol pump and one more pump (HP i guess). Take the immediate left (Lane which takes you to Kamla Nehru Park) and you will see this guy standing on the right hand side. Not a big deal to spot him, as he will be surrounded by many customers.
Old 15th May 2012, 17:45   #2919
BHPian

TK, good to see you back in action
Old 15th May 2012, 18:00   #2920
BHPian

The plan looks awesome!!

Is there any drive planned after the grub??
Old 15th May 2012, 18:05   #2921
BHPian

I am just hoping there is some divine intervention and you guys move the plan to the week after... I will miss this rare event on the 20th :(
Old 15th May 2012, 18:07   #2922
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
I am just hoping there is some divine intervention and you guys move the plan to the week after... I will miss this rare event on the 20th :(
Depends on what you bring back for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X View Post
The plan looks awesome!!
Is there any drive planned after the grub??
there are some plans beng whispered. But those guys need to speak up here.
you know who you are, so speak up and finalise
Old 15th May 2012, 18:34   #2923
Senior - BHPian

I'm in for a breakfast meet..
Old 15th May 2012, 19:01   #2924
BHPian

I am missing this meet for sure :( Sunday morning I am driving to Shimoga. Hope the next Pune meet is soon have missed all since I shifted here.
Old 15th May 2012, 19:03   #2925
BHPian

I am in for a breakfast meet & a subsequent drive.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks