Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2011, 13:32   #1366
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Guys, just back from Goa trip. Terrific roads to and fro. But faced buckets of rain yesterday and enormous traffic near the tolls, all of them. My car is the filthiest in town today

This is a very good idea. I have only one question; will it be possible for folks to come in the evening. You know, family commitments are highest during that time.
Abhijit, Goa must have been great at this time. What with the onset of monsoons and all. TL coming up soon i hope (I am the last person asking people for TL's when mine is yet to be uploaded ).

The tolls seem to have traffic perenially nowadays. Those people are the slowest I've come across till date.

Also, about the meet, even I support an evening meet. Will be fun to drive in the ghats in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Yes, I was driving the santro that Anvay has mentioned earlier. I had taken some pics with my on-camera flash, have posted few that may look okay.
I also have some photos about setup used by Anvay, will post those after checking with him.

Off Topic: Saw your Laura on sat. night while leaving eating joint at 10 pm.
So do we expect a few lovely pics of the Santro from the master himself?

OT Cont'd: Were you at Oasis on Saturday? I was in Bohemian. The crowd that was making the loudest noise was us . Had a school re-union and we guys were meeting after almost 2 decades!
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 17:01   #1367
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
So do we expect a few lovely pics of the Santro from the master himself?
Nope, santro wasn't the subject for photo-shoot, it was only a means of transport.
sukiwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 20:51   #1368
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Abhijit, Goa must have been great at this time. What with the onset of monsoons and all. TL coming up soon i hope (I am the last person asking people for TL's when mine is yet to be uploaded ).

The tolls seem to have traffic perenially nowadays. Those people are the slowest I've come across till date.

Also, about the meet, even I support an evening meet. Will be fun to drive in the ghats in the dark.
Yes a TL is coming up. The best part was @mdsaab gave a surprise and turned up at Goa. Turned up is probably an inappropriate word, since he was there a day before. So it will a joint TL of sorts.

Ah, lets not even bring those tolls on this thread. They dont deserve to be discussed here, on this happy thread. It was absolute madness as you can imagine.

If Bapdeo (or Bopdev or whatever) ghat is being seriously considered, why dont we take a vote? and also the time and date!!

Last edited by dot : 16th May 2011 at 20:52.
Old 17th May 2011, 09:43   #1369
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If Bapdeo (or Bopdev or whatever) ghat is being seriously considered, why dont we take a vote? and also the time and date!!
Ah!!!

I will be in Pune on Saturday 21st May coming via Bopdev ghat in the evening.

If there is a meet at hotel Gaarva, i am 100% in.
Old 17th May 2011, 09:53   #1370
Senior - BHPian

I am in for Saturday 21st May too. 100% !!! Let the votes flow in now.
Old 17th May 2011, 15:21   #1371
BHPian

Quote:
My car is the filthiest in town today
I managed to have a glimpse of the beauty yesterday night on my return from Shirdi .Now dont ask me for a travelouge of Shirdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Glad to be back at last...Active again. Hopefully uninterrupted now!!
Welcome Back !!

Quote:
I am the last person asking people for TL's when mine is yet to be uploaded .
Is it going to happen
Old 17th May 2011, 15:48   #1372
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post
Is it going to happen
. Sorry Pankaj, I know Ive been saying it should be up soon. That soon was 2 weeks ago. Royally stuck on the work front. Shall do that as soon as I get time. Subodh is helping me in compiling the TL as he was part of the trip too.
Old 17th May 2011, 16:02   #1373
BHPian

Quote:
. Sorry Pankaj, I know Ive been saying it should be up soon. That soon was 2 weeks ago. Royally stuck on the work front. Shall do that as soon as I get time. Subodh is helping me in compiling the TL as he was part of the trip too.
Quote:
Lol . Sorry, work got in between me and TBHP. Shall write it today or tomorrow for sure.
Also, the Uttarakhand TL is due for a long time now. Waiting for Subodh to finish giving the final touches. Shall upload that as well.
I was referring to the meet thing , not the Uttarakhand trip
Old 17th May 2011, 17:08   #1374
Distinguished - BHPian

This is fast turning into the Pune TBHPians Travelogue update thread!

BTW mdsaab, Swanand and I are trading notes on BBM about whose TL will hit the presses first and so far I seem to be winning. 3 posts already composed in Assembly line

Back on-topic, 21st May is this weekend right? Damn that's going to be tough- am still on my Ladakh hangover and will probably laze about the house this weekend. Let's see.
Old 17th May 2011, 17:16   #1375
dot
Senior - BHPian

I am afraid, 21st not possible for me. Commitments galore.
Old 17th May 2011, 17:20   #1376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
BTW mdsaab, Swanand and I are trading notes on BBM about whose TL will hit the presses first and so far I seem to be winning. 3 posts already composed in Assembly line
RIM coffer contributors; havent you heard that an apple a day...

nevertheless, what time has been proposed for the 21st? is it still for evening/ dinner time?
Old 17th May 2011, 17:57   #1377
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
what time has been proposed for the 21st? is it still for evening/ dinner time?
Kahe ka evening and kahe ka dinner?

If anything does not work out for saturday, lets have breakfast on sunday.
bolo, kya iradaa hai?

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 17th May 2011 at 18:00.
Old 17th May 2011, 18:59   #1378
BHPian

@Swanand, Lets beat the Other guys at TL, Hopefully. What are the prizes for the TL hitting first noop?
Old 17th May 2011, 23:01   #1379
dot
Senior - BHPian

On TL, we are not in competition as long as we win. So no pressure guys.

I was thinking of a meet during rains, which is about a couple of weeks away. It is too hot nowadays. However if majority decides a quick date, no issues, will try to join in.
Old 18th May 2011, 10:48   #1380
BHPian

Quote:
meet during rains
All of a sudden , "the mausam has become beimaan " , sunny it is atleast in our dear gaon Hinjewadi

Most Viewed