Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2011, 10:52   #1381
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
BTW mdsaab, Swanand and I are trading notes on BBM about whose TL will hit the presses first and so far I seem to be winning. 3 posts already composed in Assembly line
Noop, by the looks of it, you shall win hands down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
RIM coffer contributors; havent you heard that an apple a day...

nevertheless, what time has been proposed for the 21st? is it still for evening/ dinner time?
Bala, Apple a day does indeed keep the doctors away, however the prices do get the bank loan guys closer and closer .

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
@Swanand, Lets beat the Other guys at TL, Hopefully. What are the prizes for the TL hitting first noop?
Lets do that Subodh, you know for that to happen, we need to finish compiling it ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
Kahe ka evening and kahe ka dinner?

If anything does not work out for saturday, lets have breakfast on sunday.
bolo, kya iradaa hai?
This weekend seems a bit difficult for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
I was thinking of a meet during rains, which is about a couple of weeks away. It is too hot nowadays. However if majority decides a quick date, no issues, will try to join in.
Abhijit, I agree. Lets plan for a monsoon meet. By the looks of it, the rains seem a week or two away.

@All: This weekend is a bit difficult for me. Saturday evening still could work, but Sunday is a definite No No. Subodh, you would know why .
Old 18th May 2011, 10:56   #1382
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
@Swanand, Lets beat the Other guys at TL, Hopefully. What are the prizes for the TL hitting first noop?
If I win, we meet up and you demo me your Vento ICE. If you win, we meet up and I demo you my leather seats. Deal?
Old 19th May 2011, 22:03   #1383
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post
Sudden silence on this thread. Everybody seems to be lazing
Yeah, so lazy that didnt notice the change of your Avatar. Nice one though.

Anyways, saturday is double booked for me already. So not going to triple book by saying yes for 21st May.
Old 23rd May 2011, 10:57   #1384
Senior - BHPian

Poeple, where fort art thou?
No activity on this thread since Firday
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:14   #1385
Distinguished - BHPian

Where do you guys disappear on weekends!?? BTW, a small bunch of us had an impromptu meet-up at CC yesterday.

No gaalis please- it was totally unexpected and we went with the flow rather than plan it elaborately. There are plenty more pics- @mdsaab was supposed to start a thread for it but I think he has morphed into his super-busy avatar again .
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:31   #1386
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
BTW, a small bunch of us had an impromptu meet-up at CC yesterday.
noopster, it was nice meeting you, mdsaab and dot yesterday near CC. Lovely pics there on your thread! Btw, which location is that in pics 3 to 8? Up & Above?

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:50   #1387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Where do you guys disappear on weekends!?? BTW, a small bunch of us had an impromptu meet-up at CC yesterday.

No gaalis please- it was totally unexpected and we went with the flow rather than plan it elaborately. There are plenty more pics- @mdsaab was supposed to start a thread for it but I think he has morphed into his super-busy avatar again .
No Gaalis, No Gaalis! How could you even expect for this to happen?
Nice pics though. I thought you and Subodh were supposed to catch up yesterday? What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
noopster, it was nice meeting you, mdsaab and dot yesterday near CC. Lovely pics there on your thread! Btw, which location is that in pics 3 to 8? Up & Above?

Cheers,
Vikram
Vikram, that looks like the CCD in Chandani Chowk. The tabels and chairs are very CCD types.
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2011, 12:10   #1388
Distinguished - BHPian

Yup that's CCD at CC, as Swanand says. You can trust him to be the expert on all timepass locations in Pune

We also shot at Chandni Chowk itself (on the side towards Paud- where we met up for the Lavasa drive meet) and at a location just off the highway between Pashan and Bavdhan- where the May flowers were in bloom.
Old 23rd May 2011, 12:26   #1389
Senior - BHPian

Great work on a Sunday morning guys; I liked the pics a lot, especially the clean boot!
I was only around a mile away; but my tummy was arguing with me about the misal I ate on Saturday at Mulshi. Not sure if I could have made it, but do buzz me next time if you want a smaller Honda to shoot
Old 23rd May 2011, 16:51   #1390
Team-BHP Support

Pune team-bhp meet scene seems to be as alive as it was never before. Its time for a grand meet with all old timers and the new gen bhpians. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the next meet.
Old 24th May 2011, 10:29   #1391
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
BTW, a small bunch of us had an at CC yesterday
Quote:
Yup that's CCD at CC, as Swanand says.
Oho,
i was in pune for two days ,
i was near chandani chowk on sunday.
Little hint about this small meet could been enough for me to attend it.

Quote:
@MORALFIBRE: Pune team-bhp meet scene seems to be as alive as it was never before. Its time for a grand meet with all old timers and the new gen bhpians.
Ok,
so how about mumbai-pune grand meet at Lonavala in June/July?
lets plan and execute it.

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 24th May 2011 at 10:35.
Old 24th May 2011, 10:41   #1392
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i was near chandani chowk on sunday.
Little hint about this small meet could been enough for me to attend it.
Ditto!

Quote:
Ok, so how about mumbai-pune grand meet at Lonavala in June/July? lets plan and execute it.
This sounds like a great idea as the monsoons would have hit us by then.
Some of the Mumbai guys should be able to join us as well. Any specific place near Lonavla where we can accomodate so many cars (hopefully!) on a Sunday?

Proposed date: June 26
Proposed place: Lonavla
Timings: to be discussed

Confirmed:
selfdrive (+2)

Tentative:
Old 24th May 2011, 10:49   #1393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Pune team-bhp meet scene seems to be as alive as it was never before. Its time for a grand meet with all old timers and the new gen bhpians. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the next meet.
Well said sir , that seems to be the need of the hour with the overwhelming response this thread has been seeing from the Pune BHP ians

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post

This sounds like a great idea as the monsoons would have hit us by then.
Some of the Mumbai guys should be able to join us as well. Any specific place near Lonavla where we can accomodate so many cars (hopefully!) on a Sunday?

Proposed date: June 26
Proposed place: Lonavla
Timings: to be discussed

Confirmed:
selfdrive (+2)

Tentative:
That was real quick . As always I am game
Old 24th May 2011, 10:53   #1394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post
That was real quick . As always I am game
A little bit of guilt carried from the last time that I bunked I guess!
Do you have any reco for the places in Lonavla, and will this be a family included meet? I hope it is, as I have to use my brownie points elsewhere in June too
Old 24th May 2011, 11:12   #1395
Team-BHP Support

26June is too far off. Lets meet on 27May'11 after work? Preferred options with sufficient parking space:

1) Hotel Grand - M.G. Road.
2) Big Wheels Cafe - Bawdhan
3) Any restaurant on Mulshi road?

Anyone game?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks