Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2011, 17:01   #1426
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

@ MF Sir,
I confirm my attendance. Will be there.
Old 25th May 2011, 08:21   #1427
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Team,

I have to drive to the destination from Magarpatta City in peak traffic on FRIDAY evening. Looks like I cannot make it. :(
Old 25th May 2011, 08:39   #1428
Team-BHP Support

Thirteen people on a Friday seems like a good turnout. Hoping to see you all there. I'll walk with Nav75 from my house.
Old 25th May 2011, 09:05   #1429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Thirteen people on a Friday seems like a good turnout. Hoping to see you all there. I'll walk with Nav75 from my house.
No Sir, why would you do that, yours truly will come to pick you up
Old 25th May 2011, 09:13   #1430
BHPian

I am in for the later plan. Grand wala. Chandani chowk and bhawdhan is as good as meeting at sunny da dhaba for me!! so count me in for the grand wala plan
Old 25th May 2011, 11:10   #1431
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post

EDIT: If we take into consideration people from Kalyaninagar/Vishrantwadi, then Bavdhan / CC would be problematic. Any other place? Aundh / Baner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Team,

drive to the destination from Magarpatta City in peak traffic on FRIDAY evening.
Quote:
Thirteen people on a Friday seems like a good turnout. Hoping to see you all there.
Precisely what Swanand mentioned , people like me/ F150 drving all the way from Kalyani Nagar / Vimaan Nagar /Magarpatta on a Friday peak evening traffic . Some central location would be of help
Old 25th May 2011, 11:38   #1432
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh View Post
I am in for the later plan. Grand wala. Chandani chowk and bhawdhan is as good as meeting at sunny da dhaba for me!! so count me in for the grand wala plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jealousdiamond View Post
Precisely what Swanand mentioned , people like me/ F150 drving all the way from Kalyani Nagar / Vimaan Nagar /Magarpatta on a Friday peak evening traffic . Some central location would be of help
We could group up at Motocafe and drive to Grand whereas the other bunch can group up in East Pune and join us. Works for everyone? We can aim to be at Grand at around 8:30 pm?

Last edited by moralfibre : 25th May 2011 at 11:45.
moralfibre is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th May 2011, 11:54   #1433
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We could group up at Motocafe and drive to Grand whereas the other bunch can group up in East Pune and join us. Works for everyone? We can aim to be at Grand at around 8:30 pm?

I think that is a great idea. East Pune wala folks can linkup and meet somewhere around Camp and West Pune wala folks can meet at Motocafe and then drive to Grand.
I suppose we can finalise Grand as the dinner venue. Time being 8:30PM. Is that Ok with all?
Old 25th May 2011, 12:49   #1434
BHPian

Sounds good. That would be grand after a very long time right swanand?
Old 25th May 2011, 12:52   #1435
Distinguished - BHPian

It's sounds like a Grand plan- now can someone please tell us where this is?
Old 25th May 2011, 13:25   #1436
BHPian

@Noopster: Its in camp. consider there was no road divider where MG road ends. Now go straight once MG road gets over and there a lane right straight off MG road. you go inside that lane and Grand is on your left side. Alternatively now koyaji road which is the road after east street and at the end of koyaji road T junction, take a left turn and then first right and grand will be on your right side
Old 25th May 2011, 13:38   #1437
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
The distinguished MF and WALK???!!! Do allow me the pleasure this time, unless the Japanese is too low brow for his Moralness

Last edited by vikram18 : 25th May 2011 at 13:39.
Old 25th May 2011, 15:42   #1438
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sounds good. That would be grand after a very long time right swanand?
That sure would be after ages!

Quote:
@Noopster: Its in camp. consider there was no road divider where MG road ends. Now go straight once MG road gets over and there a lane right straight off MG road. you go inside that lane and Grand is on your left side. Alternatively now koyaji road which is the road after east street and at the end of koyaji road T junction, take a left turn and then first right and grand will be on your right side
Subodh, with that kinda directions, I am sure Noop will never ever find out the location.

Noop, you know where Westend Theatre is (I suppose), once you cross Kakade Mall (SGS Mall), take the 1st left (Westend is on your right). As soon as you take the left, there is a gate on the left that leads into Grand. Hope that works out.

Better yet, meet me somewhere near Rahul Theatre / Shivajinagar (taking into consideration you are coming from Baner side) and drive with me!
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2011, 15:51   #1439
BHPian

Well all i can say is enjoy, i will not be able to make it on May 27, as we will be fighting for our lives in PMR audit for our project
Old 25th May 2011, 16:44   #1440
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
The distinguished MF and WALK???!!! Do allow me the pleasure this time, unless the Japanese is too low brow for his Moralness
Wow!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Subodh, with that kinda directions, I am sure Noop will never ever find out the location.
Noop, you know where Westend Theatre is (I suppose), once you cross Kakade Mall (SGS Mall), take the 1st left (Westend is on your right). As soon as you take the left, there is a gate on the left that leads into Grand. Hope that works out.
I'll stick to Swanand's directions. Subodh, do you teach mathematics by any chance? I remembered indirect proof methods .

Most Viewed