Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2011, 09:33   #1486
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Please post the pics of Grand meet.

Rather than drive meet, how about Kaas version meet?
Old 28th May 2011, 11:24   #1487
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Guys, i know it is saturday morning and most of you folks must be still facing a hangover (of the meet, what did you guys think hmmm) but we deserve to see some pics so that we turn green with envy
A detail writeup is also expected

Awaiting updates

Cheers
Old 28th May 2011, 12:48   #1488
BHPian

Hey Guys, Pune meet thread is on 100th page.

Cheers !
Old 28th May 2011, 13:40   #1489
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
Please post the pics of Grand meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shridhar.s.i View Post
we deserve to see some pics so that we turn green with envY
A detail writeup is also expected
Whatever F150 has posted is good enough. We wish we could elaborate and post pictures, but that is simply not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thar4x4 View Post
Hey Guys, Pune meet thread is on 100th page.

Cheers !
Hey Thar4x4, good to see you back.
dot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2011, 14:14   #1490
BHPian

Can't really add much to what's already been posted but had a great time meeting the new faces of T-Bhp, Pune. Here are a few postable pics. I know nothing about any photo editing software, so can't tag people in the pics. Sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Next Tapri Meet - Pune-upload-1-resized.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-upload-2-resized.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-upload-3-resized.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-upload-4-resized.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-upload-5-resized.jpg  

vikram18 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th May 2011, 14:26   #1491
BHPian

Now i feel jealous about missing a good opportunity to talk with fellow TBP'ians in person
But what to do..if i want to continue being on TBHP -> i need to keep riding my bikes and driving my cars -> this luxury requires fuel to burn -> with rising fuel prices you need ample money to buy fuel and then burn it -> to get ample money we need to have a good job -> to have a good job and keep it we need to work ..Damn this is a vicious cycle ..I was better off when i was in college (u know what i mean)
lets try it again...
To keep posting on TBHP we need Internet at home / office -> if at home we need money to pay for internet or else be at office -> we just cant come to office for roaming on TBHP, the company will expect me to work (for a change) -> Damn i am back to vicious cycle again

Anyways it was good to see you folks in pics, i will be in for June 11 Sunny-Da-Dhaba meet i guess
Cheers (With a glass of Lassi in my hand)
shridhar.s.i is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2011, 15:36   #1492
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Discussed about the colors available on VENTO and POLO.

We were back at the tables and Ajay Satpute , Fiat Tarun and others discussed about Linea Tjet and Fiat customer care calls from ITALY and Hero Honda's contract with Honda and Nana Diesel etc.
It was nice to meet Dot and Self drive also.
With so much work - when did you have fun ?
Old 28th May 2011, 16:33   #1493
Senior - BHPian

The guy (oneself) in the last pic with the leopard on his t-shirt was hilarious to the say least. It was fun.
Old 28th May 2011, 16:59   #1494
Senior - BHPian

Oh boy! What a lovely meet this turned out to be!
We newtimer's sure loved every bit of hanging out with the older lot.

As discussed earlier, we West Pune folks met at Moto Cafe in Bavdhan. There were quite a few people there. Amongst those who made it to Grand were, Amey, Moralfibre, 1Self, Vikram18 and I. Dodging the aweful Friday evening traffic we reached Grand, only to find out that the East Pune guys were already there.
Some of them were waiting near the entrance and some in the parking lot.

After checking out Tejas's ride (Dude, you are the man!), we settled down for the meet. Lots of discussions and lots of laughter followed right to the end of the night. I was amongst the last few who left, with a promise, that such meets should happen again.

Nothing much to write on the discussion part (as most of it was unmentionable), well Boys will be Boys, right?

I do not have a single pic, but those who do, please post them (There are hardly any though).

P.S: F150- Mine is not a white Laura, its a Cappuccino Beige one
Old 28th May 2011, 20:40   #1495
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Come on, you just have to walk out of A.S.
I know, but I wasn't there at that time :\
Next time it is.

The Thanks button is right where the Quote button used to be so thanked you for no reason!
Old 28th May 2011, 22:34   #1496
Senior - BHPian

Rocking meet and a pleasure to meet up with fellow petrolheads. The huge turnout meant that we could not interact with all, but there will obviously be future opportunities for that.

A special mention must be made to the star of the meet - yet unnamed - brought by Tejas. One has to see it to believe it, what a job sir - hats off to you. Perhaps you were halfway home while we were still discussing the zip it has. Thanks for bringing her around and lighting up our eyes!

Now that the monsoons are around the corner, we should make some opportunities of driving together around the wonders that the Western Ghats offer this time of year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
P.S: F150- Mine is not a white Laura, its a Cappuccino Beige one
Yeh kaunsa wala beige hai yaar?! I always thought it was white. In Skoda's books - and perhaps yours too - I will be termed as colour blind. We should compare it with some cars' interiors for my satisfaction
Old 28th May 2011, 23:00   #1497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Rocking meet and a pleasure to meet up with fellow petrolheads. The huge turnout meant that we could not interact with all, but there will obviously be future opportunities for that.

A special mention must be made to the star of the meet - yet unnamed - brought by Tejas. One has to see it to believe it, what a job sir - hats off to you. Perhaps you were halfway home while we were still discussing the zip it has. Thanks for bringing her around and lighting up our eyes!

Now that the monsoons are around the corner, we should make some opportunities of driving together around the wonders that the Western Ghats offer this time of year
Thank you Sir! I am totally overwhelmed by the respect and the wishes by all BHPians. Must say that I had a wonderful time {} and would love to keep joining you guys for all such meets.

@F150: Pl mail me all the pics.
Old 29th May 2011, 07:18   #1498
Distinguished - BHPian

Damn feel bad for missing out this meet. Anyway hope all of you and more come to Sunny's on the 11th.

Now I'm curious- what's so special about Tejas' ride? No garage either- can you post a pic dude?
Old 29th May 2011, 07:53   #1499
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster
Damn feel bad for missing out this meet. Anyway hope all of you and more come to Sunny's on the 11th.

Now I'm curious- what's so special about Tejas' ride? No garage either- can you post a pic dude?
Tejas has a thread on this ; built a car from scrap. Do check that one out, it has all the pics. It was too dark at Grand for any good pictures
Old 29th May 2011, 09:13   #1500
Team-BHP Support

Great meet after a long time. It was fun to catch up with each one of you. Lets do a drive next? Even Lavasa will do.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks