Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2011, 14:44   #1666
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Dude, looks like we work for the same company. If you do, PM me your id. Lets meet up on campus.

Guys, as much as I would have loved to stay, I cant as this work, though miniscule is important.
I am humbled at Noop's response and I would really not mind any location of the meet. Lets finalise the plan right now.
If people living in K'nagar, Aundh or thereabouts do not have a problem with Bavdhan, then lets plan to meet there. If you do, lets continue with Mezza9.
Swanand why don't we ask the person who has booked the table (I think its Niranjan) ? Well anyway I won't be waiting long enough for dinner but just to say hello and get introduced to everyone. So maybe we can meet up at M9 , and those for dinner can continue together after that and the others like me can disperse . What do you say ?
Old 21st July 2011, 15:17   #1667
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

So guys, whats the verdict? Are we maintaining the status quo, or do we have a change of plan?
Old 21st July 2011, 15:22   #1668
Distinguished - BHPian

There's little point in meeting up in Hinjewadi if it's only to say hello for 10 minutes. Why not start at 8 pm at someplace near CHandni Chowk/Bavdhan (open to suggestions). I will ride with Swanand and join you guys around 9 pm. What say?
Old 21st July 2011, 15:42   #1669
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Swanand why don't we ask the person who has booked the table (I think its Niranjan) ? Well anyway I won't be waiting long enough for dinner but just to say hello and get introduced to everyone. So maybe we can meet up at M9 , and those for dinner can continue together after that and the others like me can disperse . What do you say ?
Sounds good. Do drop in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
There's little point in meeting up in Hinjewadi if it's only to say hello for 10 minutes. Why not start at 8 pm at someplace near CHandni Chowk/Bavdhan (open to suggestions). I will ride with Swanand and join you guys around 9 pm. What say?
Anoop,
More than half the guys who have confirmed earlier haven't yet replied to the new location option- some of them might haven't even read the latest posts. Lets not change at the last moment.

Since you haven't mentioned much about your cold, lemme assume that has been resolved for now. So do stay put at Mezza9 for dinner too - unless you live in the other corners of the city like @dot above, one of us can surely drop you off (worst-case scenario - i'll drop you on my bike )

Others, I suggest you guys drop in by 7-7.30. If you are going to be late, do check with us who would be at the restaurant.

@Swanand - keep your plan as earlier only.

Does this plan sound feasible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikon View Post
@ Selfdrive : Please take care sir. And be safe.

Guys, is the meet still on? Or I would be the only one at Mezza9
Not a very enticing thought, but main hoo na

Last edited by ninjatalli : 21st July 2011 at 15:44. Reason: Added inputs
Old 21st July 2011, 15:43   #1670
BHPian

Quote:
Gentlemen 8 pm is kinda late for me since I have to be in some other place. :( Anyway hope to meet you all in the next meet.
Old 21st July 2011, 15:49   #1671
BHPian

@ Selfdrive: Good to hear that you are unhurt in that mishap. I've further written to you on your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Shall do that. BTW, are you game for dinner? Ive informed at home that I wont be there, and now with this work, Im left stranded .

I guess that holds true for many of us. Time is really doing us right now .
Quote:
I am cool with Bavdhan at 8. Only problem is I don't have the car today, so someone will have to give me a lift from Pashan (Balaji temple circle).

I think this is a better plan since Swanand is the life of the party and he certainly can't miss out on this
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Sounds good. Do drop in!
OK guys.

Since Swanand had made a point, let us try and figure this thing out:

1.Hinjewadi side guys meetup at Mezza9 from 7-7.30pm.

2.The convoy drives towards Bhawdhan/Chandni chwk and catchup with the rest of the guys (who are running late or coming from the other side of town) at around 8.00pm.

3.We all have dinner together and have a gala time.

Say what!

Last edited by Monaro CV8 : 21st July 2011 at 15:51.
Monaro CV8 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 16:12   #1672
BHPian

Hi guys,
Read this thread just now.. Will be stuck at work today and then have some personal work to do :(

Will make it to the next meet for sure ... !
Old 21st July 2011, 16:14   #1673
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
@ Selfdrive: Good to hear that you are unhurt in that mishap. I've further written to you on your thread.

OK guys.

Since Swanand had made a point, let us try and figure this thing out:

1.Hinjewadi side guys meetup at Mezza9 from 7-7.30pm.

2.The convoy drives towards Bhawdhan/Chandni chwk and catchup with the rest of the guys (who are running late or coming from the other side of town) at around 8.00pm.

Say what!
People really don't want to stay at hinjewadi huh?

sounds ok, but a few might drop off in the plan.

Fine, so atleast lets assemble/meet at mezza9 at 7. See ya there.
Old 21st July 2011, 16:26   #1674
Senior - BHPian

@Monaro: Sounds like a wonderful plan there mate! You've actually sorted the entire issue out!
And as they say in our good ol land- Good on ya Mate (Please imagine the accent there).
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 16:32   #1675
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post

Say what!

I am in
for dinner. Can we have dinner at Trikaya? Its right above the MotoCafe and an excellent restaurant, also serving all the required items, if you know what I mean.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 16:58   #1676
Distinguished - BHPian

OK, see you guys at SHARP 7 pm at Mezza9.

I will probably head out after a while and rejoin at Bavdhan. Ajay, can you PM me your number> Will also get Lele's number off the company intranet

Edit: Trkaya??!! Isn't that insanely expensive? I was saving it for a special occasion. Oh well...I guess this is special!
Old 21st July 2011, 16:59   #1677
BHPian

Well, I am taking a print out of the list then.
I will be there by 7.00pm at the Mezza 9.
We will assemble there and then take a call wheather to go ahead or search for a nicer place there.
Maverick79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 17:10   #1678
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OK, see you guys at SHARP 7 pm at Mezza9.

I will probably head out after a while and rejoin at Bavdhan. Ajay, can you PM me your number> Will also get Lele's number off the company intranet

Edit: Trkaya??!! Isn't that insanely expensive? I was saving it for a special occasion. Oh well...I guess this is special!
I am PMed you my number. I dont think Trikaya is insanely expensive, but we can take a vote. Swanand also had the same place in his mind, and since "Swanand is the life of the party", Trikaya it is then.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 17:23   #1679
Distinguished - BHPian

Maverick- always the schoolmaster!

Mezza9 is a nice place alright...except that Swanand needs to be in Kothrud for some time and Monaro etc. will be happier joining closer to the cuty centre. Bavdhan works for all. Let's meet up first and then decide.
Old 21st July 2011, 17:43   #1680
BHPian

Quote:
Maverick- always the schoolmaster!

Mezza9 is a nice place alright...except that Swanand needs to be in Kothrud for some time and Monaro etc. will be happier joining closer to the cuty centre. Bavdhan works for all. Let's meet up first and then decide.
Since we are meeting up at M9 at 7. Good idea..!!! Hope to see all on the list.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks