Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2011, 12:06   #2026
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Sure, no issues. I like the Law college idea. But is it too late this time? Will all the signed up folks read the change in venue? If all of agree in the next few hours, we can change the venue, otherwise lets stick to it one last time.
I have checked the thread and have no issues with Law College canteen. Only point is i don't know where it is located.

I think its a bit late to change the venue now. On weekends people are generally not active on the site and would miss out on the change. I would suggest we stick to Vohuman this time and change the venue for the next meet.
amitwlele is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2011, 13:33   #2027
dot
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post

I think its a bit late to change the venue now. On weekends people are generally not active on the site and would miss out on the change. I would suggest we stick to Vohuman this time and change the venue for the next meet.
I agree. It has been a couple of hours since I wrote my post and only Amit read it. Lets not change the venue now, it will cause confusion. We will do law college next time.

Guys, no change in venue.

Mods: can you kindly modify the title of the thread to breakfast meet at Vohuman cafe, 2nd oct. Thanks.

Last edited by dot : 1st October 2011 at 13:34.
Old 1st October 2011, 23:24   #2028
Senior - BHPian

Really appreciate the warm welcome but I am really and honestly sorry that tomorrow won't be possible as I am yet to get the monthly pocket money from Dad and don't have the bike to go anywhere. I am not just sorry but sad for myself too that I won't get to meet you nice guys. But like they say. its always the next time and I should get the bike by the next week most probably. Apologies again. :(

Regards
Old 2nd October 2011, 12:15   #2029
dot
Senior - BHPian

Thanks all for coming. Amey, Tejas, Ninjatalli, Monaro CV8, Noopster, Subodh, Jealousdiamond +1, Amitlele, myself (counting round the table) and the cat had a good breakfast. After that we went to a secluded place for a great sound show off. Guys, please post photographs, I didnt take any today. Tejas, all the best for your future.
dot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2011, 14:15   #2030
BHPian

Hey Dot,
The pleasure was all ours

Neat ICE sets in Amey, Dot and Subodh's cars.

@amey - eager to see your Lancer!
@ninjatalli - man, love that colour on your vento
Monaro CV8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2011, 19:00   #2031
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
After that we went to a secluded place for a great sound show off.
And what a place that was!
@Amey, hats off to the ICE mod! Since then I am not able to enjoy my stock ICE system at all

Btw @dot, the nail polish remover worked flawlessly on the lady She's as good as new!
Old 2nd October 2011, 22:08   #2032
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post

Btw @dot, the nail polish remover worked flawlessly on the lady She's as good as new!
I am glad that it did. Now you must be feeling good that the silly blemish is gone. This is why we need to meet once in a while! We all learn from each other's experiences.
Old 3rd October 2011, 00:22   #2033
BHPian

It was a great meet and as usual had fun poking and looking in to everyones cars!

@amey: Nice ICE setup. One of the best sounding systems I have come across. Also looking forward to seeing your lancer for the next meet.

Guys, please post the pics
Old 3rd October 2011, 01:17   #2034
BHPian

Was feeling relaxed all day because of the back massage. Thanks to the ICE demo after a good breakfast in the morning. The ICE demo site was great with a backdrop of trains passing. Had a good sunday with a great start. We also had a sleeping member who attended at Vohuman (read 'the cat').
@ Dot: Thanks for the wishes.
I would be happy to let everyone know that I will be joining Mercedes-Benz in the morning today .

Posting pics of the breakfast meet...
Attached Thumbnails
Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07262res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07263res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07266res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07271res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07275res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07278res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07283res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07284res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07287res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07293res.jpg  

Next Tapri Meet - Pune-dsc07296res.jpg  

Tejas Ingle is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2011, 07:56   #2035
Senior - BHPian

@Tejas - Thanks for posting the pics and congrats on the new job. I see that you have posted this well past midnight. I hope you were able to catch the company bus in the morning for your first day in office.

The hight point for the meet was the ICE set up in Amey's Vento. The thump and the sound clarity is simply mind blowing. Each and every note that comes out is perfect and tight. I am not much of an ICE guy but after listening to the sound in Amey's car i got to know what i am missing. Wonderful work Amey

@dot - You have also done a pretty good job with the sound in your Civic.

After yesterday's meet i simply cannot listen to the stock unit.
amitwlele is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2011, 10:11   #2036
BHPian

It was nice meeting all the guys. I had already met dot,Monaro,noopster,jealousdiamond,tejas,subodh in earlier meets. Met ninjatalli and amitwlele for the first time.
It's always a pleasure to meet fellow enthusiasts.
Swanand,Moralfibre,Vikram18 were missed.
Honestly, I feel we should plan meets more often, it doesnt have to be a big affair like a long drive and lunch or dinner. A quickie meet over coffee or tea is also fun.
Yesterday I remembered the old days when meets were organized frequently at Grand in camp.
Quote:
Neat ICE sets in Amey, Dot and Subodh's cars.

@amey - eager to see your Lancer!
@ninjatalli - man, love that colour on your vento
I am working hard on getting the Lancer quickly,even I am eager to drive it soon.Keeping my fingers crossed.
Glad you liked the ICE setup.

Quote:
And what a place that was!
@Amey, hats off to the ICE mod! Since then I am not able to enjoy my stock ICE system at all

Hahaha, glad you liked it. The tuning is done according to my taste and when it comes to ICE everyone has a different taste.

Quote:
It was a great meet and as usual had fun poking and looking in to everyones cars!

@amey: Nice ICE setup. One of the best sounding systems I have come across. Also looking forward to seeing your lancer for the next meet.

Guys, please post the pics
Thanks Subodh.
Yeah lets hope she gets ready real quick.

Quote:
Was feeling relaxed all day because of the back massage. Thanks to the ICE demo after a good breakfast in the morning. The ICE demo site was great with a backdrop of trains passing. Had a good sunday with a great start. We also had a sleeping member who attended at Vohuman (read 'the cat').
@ Dot: Thanks for the wishes.
I would be happy to let everyone know that I will be joining Mercedes-Benz in the morning today .

Posting pics of the breakfast meet...
Back massage! hahahaha, really ?
Yeah I have been through that road couple of times but never thought of it for parking cars for demos and stuff, nice find.
Oh and yes, Congrats on your MBIL job.Bet of luck!

Quote:
@Tejas - Thanks for posting the pics and congrats on the new job. I see that you have posted this well past midnight. I hope you were able to catch the company bus in the morning for your first day in office.

The hight point for the meet was the ICE set up in Amey's Vento. The thump and the sound clarity is simply mind blowing. Each and every note that comes out is perfect and tight. I am not much of an ICE guy but after listening to the sound in Amey's car i got to know what i am missing. Wonderful work Amey

@dot - You have also done a pretty good job with the sound in your Civic.

After yesterday's meet i simply cannot listen to the stock unit.
Haha well Team-Bhp's ICE section is known for that, You get to experience nice ICE setups and then you get hooked on to ICE madness and most importantly your budget goes for a huge toss.
Amey is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2011, 11:55   #2037
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys, feeling really sad to have missed this one! Fever kept me bed ridden all day yesterday. Same's the case today as well.

Amey, heard a lot about your ICE and the 40 kg sub .
Would love to see it one day.

Seems like you guys had a great time.
Dot: Where is that place, you guys went after breakfast?
Old 3rd October 2011, 12:02   #2038
BHPian

Get well Soon Swanand.
I too missed this meet again.

Was in Mumbai. Went to learn Scuba Diving..

Will sure catch up next time.
Old 3rd October 2011, 15:01   #2039
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Hey guys, feeling really sad to have missed this one! Fever kept me bed ridden all day yesterday. Same's the case today as well.
Sorry to hear that, get well soon. We missed you since "The Swan" () is a fixture at these meets.

Quote:
Amey, heard a lot about your ICE and the 40 kg sub .
Man it is quite brilliant. We auditioned some 4-5 songs incluing a Metallica one (my request). Suggested to

Amey that we should swap cars for the Metallica roadtrip, sadly he didn't bite

Quote:
A lovely spot right by the tracks in KP. Will show you sometime.
Old 3rd October 2011, 15:57   #2040
Team-BHP Support

Seems like you guys had a great meet. Sorry that I missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Seems like you guys had a great time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
A lovely spot right by the tracks in KP. Will show you sometime.
From Mangaldas road (between Connaught Place to Blue Diamond), take a right towards Oakwood hotel, keep following the road and you are there.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed