Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2012, 10:35   #2401
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Like Ninja, I have a wedding to attend that weekend (plus a long drive yumm!) so am out. You guys go ahead and have fun!
Old 17th January 2012, 10:43   #2402
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Updated list (17JAN20121042AM) :
1. Swanand Inamdar, please update vehicle
2. vkaul - Jetta
3. Monaro CV8, please update vehicle
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot
7. selfdrive +1. Jazz if back from service
8. Subodh ( vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
2. MX6 + 2 - Ford Ikon - Keeping an eye on the Velas festival / Olive Ridley Turtle hatching season. If that happens, then I'd be in Harihareshwar and Velas for the same.
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
4. Sudarshan + 2 with -- Irene
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
Old 17th January 2012, 11:01   #2403
BHPian

Updated list (17JAN20121100AM) :
1. Swanand Inamdar, please update vehicle
2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot
8. Subodh ( vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)
9. Racer_x, vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
2. MX6 + 2 - Ford Ikon - Keeping an eye on the Velas festival / Olive Ridley Turtle hatching season. If that happens, then I'd be in Harihareshwar and Velas for the same.
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
Old 17th January 2012, 11:23   #2404
Senior - BHPian

Updated list (17 JAN 2012 11:00AM) :

1. Swanand Inamdar - Leaving blank for the time being. Shall see which car is available on the D-day
2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot
9. Racer_x, vehicle - depends on what Monaro or Swanand or dot gets. Going to jump into either one of their vehicles)

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift

I suppose, 11:00AM is a bit too late. How about, we meet at 9:00 instead?
If we meet at 11, then the drive to Pavana and lunch post that will be delayed by a lot of time. We could meet in Chandani Chowk (or the likes) by 9, reach Pavana by 11 and then head back to Lonavala (or some other place) for lunch by 1, 1:30 or so.

Is that ok with everyone.

EDIT: Just realised, the timing is actually of, when the list is updated, and not the actual meeting time. Ha, stupid me .
But, then again, lets meet arounf 8:30 or 9:00

Last edited by Swanand Inamdar : 17th January 2012 at 11:25. Reason: Adding text
Old 17th January 2012, 11:54   #2405
BHPian

Updated list (17 JAN 2012 11:50AM) :

1. Swanand Inamdar - Leaving blank for the time being. Shall see which car is available on the D-day
2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
7. ObsessedByFiat - Figo - (If my kid is keeping well will make it, else will have to give this trip a pass.)

Aside: Just came to know from a few posts above, there is a DLF gang. Me too in DLF. Would love to meet you all. If anyone of you can give me a tentative time, we can meet for a small "Tapri Meet" outside.
Old 17th January 2012, 11:55   #2406
BHPian

Swanand I am tagging along with you!!
Old 17th January 2012, 15:37   #2407
BHPian

Can't commit right now but will definitely join if possible.

Tentative:
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
Old 17th January 2012, 16:09   #2408
MX6
Senior - BHPian

MandarMax and others (yet to join in the list), request appending to the list and not post separately.

2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
7. ObsessedByFiat - Figo - (If my kid is keeping well will make it, else will have to give this trip a pass.)
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
Old 17th January 2012, 16:24   #2409
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post
Aside: Just came to know from a few posts above, there is a DLF gang. Me too in DLF. Would love to meet you all. If anyone of you can give me a tentative time, we can meet for a small "Tapri Meet" outside.
Dude, you in DLF Akruti too? What building? PM me your number. Lets meetup if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X View Post
Swanand I am tagging along with you!!
Sure Sid. I just need to check which car I shall be getting (if at all)! High chances of Monaro and I clubbing in one.
Old 17th January 2012, 16:44   #2410
BHPian

Updated list (17 JAN 2012 16:35hrs) :

2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5. Ayedongivadam
6. dot
10. Mikon - Vento

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
Old 17th January 2012, 16:50   #2411
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
EDIT: Just realised, the timing is actually of, when the list is updated, and not the actual meeting time. Ha, stupid me .
But, then again, lets meet arounf 8:30 or 9:00
Wasnt supposed to be like that. Or at least it was the meet time till somebody changed it. And the culprit (drumroll!) is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Updated list (17JAN20121042AM):
sorry Ojas for the spotlight

Lets meet at 8:30 and start eating. Obviously people (me) will saunter in later if not joining someone. Monaro bro, please note!

Quote:
Dude, you in DLF Akruti too? What building? PM me your number. Lets meetup if possible.
Sure Sid. I just need to check which car I shall be getting (if at all)! High chances of Monaro and I clubbing in one.
No fair! No one ever talks to or wants to have an impromptu meet with non DLF guys during the day. What are we supposed to do? Work?!
And it doesnt help that I am doing my damnedest best to keep away from HJW. Too far to join at short notice :(

Last edited by selfdrive : 17th January 2012 at 16:52.
Old 17th January 2012, 16:50   #2412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
MandarMax and others (yet to join in the list), request appending to the list and not post separately.

2. vkaul - Jetta
4. nawalsingal
5.Ayedongivadam
6. dot

Tentative:
1. Ajay Satpute; Vista
3. Canpush, Polo Petrol
5. siddheshb - Samara
6. Sajo - Swift
8. MandarMax - Fiesta
9. Maverick79 - Manza QJT. ( Best efforts not to slip to Kalti list this time atleast )
Its really been a very long time to see such good response. Hope this turns out to be a good meet too.
Old 17th January 2012, 17:02   #2413
BHPian

Quote:

No issues I am tagging with you guys !!

Hope Monaro bhai has no issues!
Old 17th January 2012, 17:27   #2414
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive

No fair! No one ever talks to or wants to have an impromptu meet with non DLF guys during the day. What are we supposed to do? Work?!
And it doesnt help that I am doing my damnedest best to keep away from HJW. Too far to join at short notice :(
If only dot arranged such mini meets for us around kalyani nagar.
Old 17th January 2012, 17:45   #2415
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for your reply!

Buddy, just now sent you a PM. Let me know if we can meet up today at around 6:00 PM or maybe tomorrow at 12:30 PM?

Cheers!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks