Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2012, 15:59   #2791
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanduchitnis View Post
My Team BHPian Man Of The Day was Throttle King ! He really steered the meet and hey thanks for the massive breakfast that you arranged for 40 people. Very thoughtful very kind of you man !
Sir thank you so much, really loved your company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Splendid Sunday!
TK - the works man! We gotta do this more.
You bet bro, trust me, I am more inclined to meet you guys than my age old best friends. Unfortunately I dint land up in a job of my passion(read automobile), but i can definitely land up with friends with the same itch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
How to say this...It has been said before in many different and interesting ways.
Dot, thanks a lot man, and thanks lot for waking this thread up and initiating the meet. I am saying we should meet at least once a month. Its a lot of fun catching up with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
I think that all the replies till date in this thread have already given the whole of TBhp an idea of how the meet went but i'll say it again, it was really amazing. Loved the location, loved the people, loved the cars, and loved the food. Really, what else do you need.
SuberBee, glad you made it at the last moment, hoping to see you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriollis View Post
One of the best Sundays(Like minded) I have had for a quiet of a period.
Abhijeet, couldn't thank you enough man. You are a life saver, really happy that you brought all those famous puffs man (very kind gesture). I was wondering if poha is not enough, people dont like it n all. But you made my day, thank you so much.
throttleking is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 22:08   #2792
BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
I too don't remember you, which car was yours ? I am the swift guy.
I was with Guderian in his fortuner, I had parked my car at his place, and I have a Logan.
Uday

Last edited by noopster : 15th February 2012 at 12:53. Reason: Please check PM
Old 15th February 2012, 10:15   #2793
BHPian

Guys don't you think we should have Team BHP T-shirts for such meets. I mean it adds a lot of snob value (read sense of belonging ).

I have been hearing for quite some time that officially they would be available on the online store, but nothing of that sort has materialized.

Can we get some T-Shirts/Caps printed?? I am sure that the designing and printing can be done in no time.
Racer_X is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 10:34   #2794
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedByFIAT View Post

I still do not have the T-BHP stickers as for some reason the pay pal thing is not working for me :(
I have some spare stickers & will be glad to share these with fellow TBHPians.
BTW, you dont have FIAT as well
nawalsingal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 11:20   #2795
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X View Post

Guys don't you think we should have Team BHP T-shirts for such meets. I mean it adds a lot of snob value (read sense of belonging ).

I have been hearing for quite some time that officially they would be available on the online store, but nothing of that sort has materialized.

Can we get some T-Shirts/Caps printed?? I am sure that the designing and printing can be done in no time.

Sid, we had discussed this some time ago. This was probably when you were yet to be a member.

Apparently, the mod team is coming up with something on those lines, and as you do know, good things do take time to materialize.

So yeah, better to wait and get the original stuff, than to settle for our own version.
Swanand Inamdar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 11:25   #2796
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Sid, we had discussed this some time ago. This was probably when you were yet to be a member.

Apparently, the mod team is coming up with something on those lines, and as you do know, good things do take time to materialize.

So yeah, better to wait and get the original stuff, than to settle for our own version.
Hmm.. Makes sense. Hope they get the act together and give us the goodies as soon as possible.
Old 15th February 2012, 12:30   #2797
BHPian

Did you guys realize that there is whole lot of Dhamal happening on following thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...arch-11th.html

After the successful tapri meet to Pavana, and while proposed Rajmachi trip caught fire in just 2 days. I am thinking of in between meet at Grand on coming saturday
Old 15th February 2012, 12:37   #2798
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Did you guys realize that there is whole lot of Dhamal happening on following thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ex...arch-11th.html

After the successful tapri meet to Pavana, and while proposed Rajmachi trip caught fire in just 2 days. I am thinking of in between meet at Grand on coming saturday
Utara Meet? needed for sure but won't be able to make to it. Sunday? Maybe. Those interested put their hands up please to encourage others as I've observed that one naysayer kills the entire proposal.
Old 15th February 2012, 13:14   #2799
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post

Hey TK,
This Saturday I'm out :(
Old 15th February 2012, 20:30   #2800
BHPian

I think I can make it!
Old 15th February 2012, 22:15   #2801
BHPian

Sunday works better, but a quickie on Saturday should work too.. where's the Grand?
Old 15th February 2012, 23:32   #2802
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Sunday works better, but a quickie on Saturday should work too.. where's the Grand?
THe road opposite West End Theater, if coming from ladies club take the turn to the ambedkar statue and look on your right hand side!
kevinephraim is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2012, 00:36   #2803
BHPian

I'm up for a meet at Grand!

Could we have a count?
1. Throttleking
2. Amey
3. SiddeshB
4. Kevinephraim
5. Swanand???
6. Dot???
7. etc etc....

Last edited by kevinephraim : 16th February 2012 at 00:39. Reason: realised throttleking had proposed the idea!
Old 16th February 2012, 09:57   #2804
BHPian

I am out!! Going to Land of God!!
Old 16th February 2012, 10:06   #2805
BHPian

What an excellent day I had. I should thank throttleking for everything, for the drive in his Safari, the breakfast (how thoughtful), and making the meet a success. Though I have been on TBHP for quite sometime now this was my first meet I could attend, and am Happy about it. Will now try not to miss any when I am in Pune. Photographs are excellent.

My wife commented that I had a smile stuck on my face through out my drive back to Mumbai in the evening. Now,only you guys will know the reason why .

Thank you!. Drive Safe.

Kiran

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks