Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2005, 18:14   #46
BANNED

Guys, PLS STOP BEING SO BOOORING !!! For once lets meet up with out any excuses ... Autopsyche -- Maybe if u do come then the bhpians can help u at ur stall and save u some money instead of you paying the women hostesses atteh Auto Expo !!

Carholic, cumon dude -- just find a way to make it !!

Cheers
Old 23rd December 2005, 18:15   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Hello boys, ok now im not 100% sure if i can make it but i will deifinitely try to do so. Im majorly loaded with work these days so everything is going bonkers! Ok uhmm maybe on one condition i might come, if vikas is bringing his beemer cheers.
Hey , Is Vikas's Lancer the same black one that was at ur work shop the day I had come with my zen ??

Cheers
Old 23rd December 2005, 20:23   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

ill try to bring my accent gls or otherwise the indica dls,my indica "tortoise" will scare the shiiiiit out of your cars ,hehe just joking ill be there.
Old 23rd December 2005, 20:42   #49
Senior - BHPian

damn!.. Marriage of a very close relative that day.
Anyways, Khaadu, thanks for inviting via PM. I'll try to make it the next time. (hope we have many more meets from now on..)

Guys, dont forget to click Photos. And if possible, take some videos too.
have fun!..
Old 23rd December 2005, 22:37   #50
BHPian

i am in for the meet but can we choose a different venue....sec 18 is tooo far away from my place.....i dont think i can come that far....i reside in north-west delhi....some change in venue....please,,,,
Old 23rd December 2005, 22:51   #51
BHPian

well amit we decided upon sector 18 is bcse of the open space and express way, I will be also comng all the way from North Delhi and trust me it would be worth it
If you are sure then leave in ur number n name we will update u
Regards
W.A

Last edited by a4_attitude : 23rd December 2005 at 23:06.
Old 23rd December 2005, 22:54   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

AMIT we dont have a good road for a drive except for the greater noida expressway and for that noida is the best place.
Old 24th December 2005, 02:31   #53
BHPian

I had to go Kolkata(officially) today but now it has postponed ... i am in for the meet but 've the same problem as amitverma , guys if i aint late and the majority says ,can we meet up somewhere in south delhi ?! tha other probs is ,i dont even know the way to sec 18 ,so it would take even more time for me to locate the venue .. Change in venue please ... If not possible ,can somebody(from north/central delhi) come/join me on the way ...

Plz do let me know ...
My no. 9811744446 .
Varun.
Old 24th December 2005, 03:09   #54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer
I had to go Kolkata(officially) today but now it has postponed ... i am in for the meet but 've the same problem as amitverma , guys if i aint late and the majority says ,can we meet up somewhere in south delhi ?! tha other probs is ,i dont even know the way to sec 18 ,so it would take even more time for me to locate the venue .. Change in venue please ... If not possible ,can somebody(from north/central delhi) come/join me on the way ...

Plz do let me know ...
My no. 9811744446 .
Varun.
Hey, Gud to see that u gonna be jooining in !! The reason we chose Noida is due to the open roads that we have there, South Delhi we don't have any such point but if you can think of something pls feel free to suggest it. Where wud u be coming from .... Maybe I can meet u somewhere in South Delhi and u cud follow me after that .. Wat say u ??

And guys maybe next time we can choose some other venue ... closer to u !!

Amit, The same goes for u !! I agree its slightly off but then its not too far from South Delhi -- Call me, u and beemer can meet up and head to Noida together .

Cheers
Old 24th December 2005, 08:36   #55
Team-BHP Support

@beemer
Look at this
http://www.dekhnoidadekh.com/images/map_18.jpg
In this you can see the way from the DND Flyway to Sector 18 noida easily
Old 24th December 2005, 08:39   #56
BHPian

Sorry for the late reply guys...Call me Nishant...thats my full name is Nishant and my number is 9810609239. I am not in Delhi on sunday and thus may miss out the gathering.

If there is any change in the plan..I will not miss it
Old 24th December 2005, 09:47   #57
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Bad Cheetah's laptop is on the blink why he is unable to answer. But he will be there for sure.
To convey any messages to the "Cheetah who drinks", just call me and get his cell nos.

Cheers

Last edited by Xsailor : 24th December 2005 at 09:48.
Old 24th December 2005, 13:57   #58
BHPian

Thanx a ton tsk1979 .Though, the venue is preety far of from my place but I 'll be there .
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Maybe I can meet u somewhere in South Delhi and u cud follow me after that .. Wat say u ??Cheers
I feel the outer ring road would be appropriate to reach noida ,south would not come on my way .. Anywaz i ve understood via the map(i ve been to atta market a long time back) ..

c ya guys ..

Thanx.
Old 24th December 2005, 22:07   #59
BHPian

hey
noida is pretty far off from my place....
i thought the meet is gonna happen in south delhi/gurgaon. anyways. pls someone take a cam along...pls..
also, dwarka would have been a much similar and good option...lots of empty and wide stretches there....i can confirm coz i have clocked 210 km/h there on a ninja!
anyways, may be next time guys. really sorry abt this...
Old 25th December 2005, 06:17   #60
BHPian

hi guys i got a call from ajay he told me to check wid arush if he is comin or not......i called arush said he wud get back to me but i guess he was busy so lets see....abt me i am sure i m coming but might get a bit late

will try my best to make it in time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks