Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 7, 2011 0 0%
Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 21, 2011 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2011, 16:36   #1081
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Great to see the initiation taken by Bajaj saab and NikkiD. I cant wait to taste the food from Hadippa.

NikkiD, Is it possible to buy the vouchers ( 6-7) as each is valid for 2 people so we can make the most of this deal? We can split accordingly when we meet.

Ani, 5 days a week we drive from city to the suburb called Hitec City and you want us to drive again on a saturday? Like Nikhil said, please plan a business meet in vicinity on Dec 22nd
Old 15th December 2011, 17:14   #1082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
NikkiD, Is it possible to buy the vouchers ( 6-7) as each is valid for 2 people so we can make the most of this deal? We can split accordingly when we meet.
Bajaj Saab has to comment on this as I do not have access to SnapDeal from here and cannot really check the details of the SnapDeal voucher. With Vouchers, we get a 40% off and without vouchers a 20% off. What ever you say.
Old 15th December 2011, 18:50   #1083
BHPian

Had no idea such a place existed so close to home. I am in for sure.

What: TBHP Weekday Lunch Meet.
When: Thursday, Dec 22, 2011 @ 1:00 pm.
Where: Hadippa Restaurant, 1st Floor, Above New Born, Next Building after Chevrolet Showroom, Hafeezpet-Gachibowli Road, Near Kondapur Junction.

Confirmed Folks:
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Mobike008
4. Hyd-traveller
5. A.Bhatt
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Hillram
8. MileCruncher
9. Neilguy
10. Mash
Old 15th December 2011, 18:54   #1084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Had no idea such a place existed so close to home. I am in for sure.
That's why they say keep checking the A Guide: Eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad thread. It would be great food for sure.
traveloholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2011, 23:48   #1085
BHPian

Confirming and updating my name on the list

Where: Hadippa Restaurant, 1st Floor, Above New Born, Next Building after Chevrolet Showroom, Hafeezpet-Gachibowli Road, Near Kondapur Junction.

Confirmed Folks:
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Mobike008
4. Hyd-traveller
5. A.Bhatt
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Hillram
8. MileCruncher
9. Neilguy
10. Mash
11. Octane78
Old 16th December 2011, 00:18   #1086

I was there a couple of days back for lunch n enjoyed every bit of my meal. My mouth started watering the moment our food lovers started the idea of a lunch meet at Haddipa.
Old 16th December 2011, 02:00   #1087
BHPian

I would love to meet fellow TBHPians from Hyderabad, At what time will the lunch meet end?
Old 16th December 2011, 08:27   #1088
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrider View Post
I would love to meet fellow TBHPians from Hyderabad, At what time will the lunch meet end?
Same here, the Hydeez TBHPians would also love to meet you.

Well, from what I remember of the only lunch meet I attended way back in Nov 2009 as a newbie, it all started at 12:45/1:00 and people started drifting out from 2:15pm onwards though a few who were in no hurry lagged behind till beyond 3pm inspecting each others rides. You can target 1:00 to 2:15 to be on the safe side.

Traveloholic is planning to pre-order the food with the restaurant so that they do not get a nasty surprise of so many people walking in and also of running out of food (I can vouch that they make it fresh so they cannot have it available in unlimited quantities) and we do not end up either waiting for the meal.

Octane78 is planning to pick up a few 40% discount coupons so that we all can benefit with a lower bill. Request to all to be kindly very sure with your confirmations else he will end up footing the cost of the vouchers and paying from his pocket which is an absolute no-no.
Old 16th December 2011, 09:16   #1089
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrider View Post
Do join up!

You can leave early if in a major rush. However, typically the lunch meets are between 12:30pm to 2:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Traveloholic is planning to pre-order the food with the restaurant so that they do not get a nasty surprise of so many people walking in and also of running out of food (I can vouch that they make it fresh so they cannot have it available in unlimited quantities) and we do not end up either waiting for the meal.

Octane78 is planning to pick up a few 40% discount coupons so that we all can benefit with a lower bill. Request to all to be kindly very sure with your confirmations else he will end up footing the cost of the vouchers and paying from his pocket which is an absolute no-no.
Yeah, we need to book the table and if possible pre-order a majority of the food in advance so we can enjoy a good meal without any surprises.

Looks like its gonna be a major meet after a long time

Forgot to mention. Octane78 has already bought 8 vouchers which is good for 16 people to avail 40% discount.

Updated List

Confirmed Folks:
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Mobike008
4. Hyd-traveller
5. A.Bhatt
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Hillram
8. MileCruncher
9. Neilguy
10. Mash
11. Octane78
12. Lazyrider
13. Fleetmaster ( Good to see him finally active)

Last edited by mobike008 : 16th December 2011 at 09:22.
Old 16th December 2011, 11:28   #1090
BHPian

Updated List

Confirmed Folks:
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster (Good to see him finally active)
3. Mobike008
4. Hyd-traveller
5. A.Bhatt
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Hillram
8. Neilguy
9. Mash
10. Octane78
11. Lazyrider

"Wish they could also make it" Folks:
1. MileCruncher
2. Sabby-069
3. DownSouth

Quote:
Looks like its gonna be a major meet after a long time
I think this is going to be a Mega Foodie Meet after a long time. It's time to be geared up for the Mega Foodie Meet @ Hadippa

Quote:
Fleetmaster (Good to see him finally active)
FleetMaster is active atlast, all thanks to you and Bajaj Saab. Each meet used to end with the same statement, "Be active on Team-BHP too. When are you planning to do it?". I think the last dinner meet was the ice-breaker

Quote:
Forgot to mention. Octane78 has already bought 8 vouchers which is good for 16 people to avail 40% discount.
Quote:
Request to all to be kindly very sure with your confirmations else he will end up footing the cost of the vouchers and paying from his pocket which is an absolute no-no.
Octane78 has already paid for the vouchers for the benefit of us BHPians, so do make sure that you are double confirmed.

Quote:
Traveloholic is planning to pre-order the food with the restaurant so that they do not get a nasty surprise of so many people walking in and also of running out of food and we do not end up either waiting for the meal.
Quote:
Yeah, we need to book the table and if possible pre-order a majority of the food in advance so we can enjoy a good meal without any surprises.
I shall pass on the message to keep a table ready for our crazy bunch of approx 14 people. Just to ensure that we atleast get our seats reserved before hand. I shall ask him to keep 5 Plates Hadippa Special Tandoori Chicken ready by 1:00, so that we do not wait for long. Other dishes can be doled out on the spot and should not be much of an issue.

The only thing I am more concerned are the starters as they take longer to reach table and quicker they vanish.

Do let me know well in advance if you want me to pre-order something. I shall ask him to keep them ready. Atleast, lets pre-order the starters and rest of the main course can take its own course of action.

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet-hadippamenucard-1.jpg

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet-hadippamenucard-2.jpg
Old 16th December 2011, 12:09   #1091
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
3. DownSouth
Convinced and Slot Booked
Old 16th December 2011, 12:21   #1092
BHPian

Quote:
I shall ask him to keep 5 Plates Hadippa Special Tandoori Chicken ready by 1:00, so that we do not wait for long.
One plate of TC contains 8 pieces since half a plate contains 4 pieces. Hence, 5 plates will make it 40 pieces. We are 11 of us (just to remind that Hillram is a veggie). This quantity itself will be called over-eating. I suggest that 2 pieces per head of TC is good enough.

Quote:
Other dishes can be doled out on the spot and should not be much of an issue.

The only thing I am more concerned are the starters as they take longer to reach table and quicker they vanish.

Do let me know well in advance if you want me to pre-order something. I shall ask him to keep them ready. Atleast, lets pre-order the starters and rest of the main course can take its own course of action.
Since Hadippa cooks only against orders and serves fresh food, pre-ordering as much as one can will be helpful to them and also ensure they can keep the quality high. I suggest you pre-order around 48 hours in advance.
Please go ahead and decide the menu, with inputs by others, else your own.
Do pre-order for the veggie friend also. I do not want him staring at me while I enjoy my food.

Do not forget this is a lunch on a working day and so the quantity that can be ingested will be lower than an evening meal.
Old 16th December 2011, 12:34   #1093
BHPian

Quote:
Convinced and Slot Booked
Moved Chetan to Confirmed list. This is called as poaching

Updated List

Confirmed Folks:
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster (Good to see him finally active)
3. Mobike008
4. Hyd-traveller
5. A.Bhatt
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Hillram
8. Neilguy
9. Mash
10. Octane78
11. Lazyrider
12. DownSouth

1. MileCruncher
2. Sabby-069

Quote:
One plate of TC contains 8 pieces since half a plate contains 4 pieces. Hence, 5 plates will make it 40 pieces. We are 11 of us (just to remind that Hillram is a veggie). This quantity itself will be called over-eating. I suggest that 2 pieces per head of TC is good enough.
How could I miss it Bajaj Saab? I mis-calculated it to the core. I was oogling at the Hadippa Special Tandoori Chicken pics while posting this. Yeah, 2 pieces per head should be suffice. As we are 12 Non-Veggies, lets order for 3 HSTC. This should make it 24 pieces @ 2 pieces per head.

Quote:
Since Hadippa cooks only against orders and serves fresh food, pre-ordering as much as one can will be helpful to them and also ensure they can keep the quality high. I suggest you pre-order around 48 hours in advance.
I will let him know that Evil Mob of Crazy Foodies would descend at Hadippa on 22nd. Atleast, he would be prepared for it and would not be awestruck seeing us all burst into this restaurant.

Quote:
Please go ahead and decide the menu, with inputs by others, else your own.
I shall post a menu and lets see what others have to say about it. Based on all inputs, we shall collate a final menu and I shall pass it on to him. Atleast this will ensure that we would get what we want.

Quote:
Do pre-order for the veggie friend also. I do not want him staring at me while I enjoy my food.
Aye! Aye! Sire! This shall be done too. I am in the process of finalizing a lunch menu for the Mega Foodie Meet @ Hadippa.

Quote:
Do not forget this is a lunch on a working day and so the quantity that can be ingested will be lower than an evening meal.
Do you really think so? "Pet Bhar Nahi Khaaya Toh Kya Khaayaa? - shall translate to english if needed"

Last edited by traveloholic : 16th December 2011 at 12:36.
Old 16th December 2011, 12:57   #1094
BHPian

Quote:
Please add one more veggie to the list.
Old 16th December 2011, 13:14   #1095
BHPian

Taking a count of Veggies and Non-Veggies, we've reached a figure of 10 NV Fanatics and 2 Veggies.

This is my take on the proposed order at Hadippa
Starters:
3 Hadippa Special Tandoori Chicken - FULL
1 Tandoori Mushroom

Main Course:
4 Chicken Rara (one portion serves max 3)
1 Dum Aloo Punjabi
3 Hadippa Special Dal
Indian Breads can be ordered on the spot

4 Chicken Tikka Chawal (One portion serves max 3)
1 Paneer Tikka Chawal

Lassi/Butter Milk
Angoori Gulab Jamun/Gajar Ka Halwa

Anticipated Bill Amount*: 5000 (4700 +/- 300). After 40% Discount, 3000/-. Per Head Cost: 250/- per head. Looks like a worth deal. What say people.

*I have taken a rough estimate of the orders for Indian Breads, Lassi, Deserts to calculate the anticipated bill amount.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks