Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2006, 12:10   #46
BHPian

hey guys my numbers are 9886084567 and 9880526788. pls msg me for any last min changes. im definately in
Old 5th January 2006, 12:22   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
It will be scheduled on the 8th , but time as of now not yet decided .. Im yet to confirm the timings
A bit of advice here, Harrie. The time will be scheduled about 20 minutes after it has passed. Therefore you will get a message at 2.20 pm that the meet has been scheduled for 2 pm, and it will usually be a 40minute drive from your house. Since we already know the venue, we should all take care to keep ourselves at a suitable distance from Patel's Inn so that it will take 40 mins to reach there. That way, we will all land up on time - which is an hour late.

You have been warned.

Last edited by Steeroid : 5th January 2006 at 12:24.
Old 5th January 2006, 17:34   #48
Senior - BHPian

Which is why we have TBHP Standard Time, which is IST + ~60 min. This ensures that with our official "scheduled" time, members still come bang on time! Time to go now...
Old 5th January 2006, 18:10   #49
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
A bit of advice here, Harrie. The time will be scheduled about 20 minutes after it has passed. Therefore you will get a message at 2.20 pm that the meet has been scheduled for 2 pm, and it will usually be a 40minute drive from your house. Since we already know the venue, we should all take care to keep ourselves at a suitable distance from Patel's Inn so that it will take 40 mins to reach there. That way, we will all land up on time - which is an hour late.

You have been warned.
haha.. Well said steeroid ... Ya kinda true .. But i have got that covered up.. As v1p3r says we bhpians have our own TSST (tbhp standard & strectchable time ) as opposed to IST ( indian strecthable time ) .. I request all our members to be at the venue bang on the time that will be specified here once its been confirmed .. That way hopefully most of u will reach like a few minutes in advance ( yes u read it right , in advance !!!! ) .. But as usual i can see a few disagreeing and wanting to maintain that record of being the last to arrive (hint hint : blue baleno man) !!! ..

And from my personal experience till date the ones who have been on time always have been harrie , gray , wolf , psycho ( who is often kidnapped by me a few hours in advance ) , Your's truely, * thinking * * still looking for names * *still wondering * .. Forget it , no one else seem to fit that list .. Btw the last member to arrive should be given some kind of punishment , what say guys !!!!

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th January 2006 at 18:19.
Old 5th January 2006, 20:31   #50
BHPian

hi guys will any of u guys be comin to kala( the mcc fest on saturday). will be singin in the rock show for my coll
Old 5th January 2006, 21:08   #51
SUV
BHPian

count me in

[SIZE=2]am in too ... :-) but will be the last to come :-( ... am off to Kochi tomorrow .. plan to leave early on 8th so that i can make it to the meet ... [/SIZE]
Old 5th January 2006, 21:20   #52
BANNED

Quote:
am in too ... :-) but will be the last to come :-( ... am off to Kochi tomorrow .. plan to leave early on 8th so that i can make it to the meet ...
great !!!! but buddy will u be able to make it say if the meet is around 1 pm .. if yes then wow .. Im very impressed with the response..
Old 5th January 2006, 21:39   #53
Senior - BHPian

So its 8th afternoon around 2.00 O'clock...great! But I gotta concern, in patels inn not all the Karts are equally powered though all of them are 5bhp movers...Once I got a Kart which just refused to move!!! my amateur friend, karting for the first time, was almost lapping me Mclaren did you check Freeway 19(palace grounds) ??? The Karts are much better there...
Old 5th January 2006, 21:45   #54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
So its 8th afternoon around 2.00 O'clock...great! But I gotta concern, in patels inn not all the Karts are equally powered though all of them are 5bhp movers...Once I got a Kart which just refused to move!!! my amateur friend, karting for the first time, was almost lapping me Mclaren did you check Freeway 19(palace grounds) ??? The Karts are much better there...
Either that or that amateur friend of urs was GOOD .. Well the karts are in pretty good shape, the last time we visited almost all were lapping around 36.xx .. So i guess karts are equally matched ..

Coming to freeway 19 , yes i did check but its been closed for almost a year now im told .. There is nothing left there but ruins ..
Old 5th January 2006, 22:48   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Either that or that amateur friend of urs was GOOD .. Well the karts are in pretty good shape, the last time we visited almost all were lapping around 36.xx .. So i guess karts are equally matched ..

Coming to freeway 19 , yes i did check but its been closed for almost a year now im told .. There is nothing left there but ruins ..
Well, if the Karts are good now then cool coz it wasnt the case few months back...Time to see who rules the roost now!!!
Old 5th January 2006, 22:56   #56
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Well, if the Karts are good now then cool coz it wasnt the case few months back...Time to see who rules the roost now!!!
Wolfie u better get some practicing then ... These guys are good .. Have personally seen psycho , anush , suhas , darshan (vasu anna's 12 yr son , the biggest surprise among all of us ) kart and they are good .. All were consistently lapping in the low 36.xx while the lap record is 30.64 .. And that is a good timing , also the fact that most of them are still getting used to the track .. Will be awesome fun .. Psycho , wolf , v1p3r , darshan , anush , general neo .. Whew thats one hellava list ..

As a benefit u will get to choose any kart u want among the ones out there .. So i hope u know the kart number u prefer from ur last time runs that u did ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th January 2006 at 22:59.
Old 6th January 2006, 09:21   #57
Senior - BHPian

Me in too and t-bhp member tarul...but that is only provided that the teachers dont screw us at the pta in skool today.Most probably will be getting Tarul's ikon 1.6 and hopefully Psycho or automech will have the free flow and headers on.Dont worry we wont be driving(reason=underage)....he has a driver.

binz
Old 6th January 2006, 09:32   #58
Team-BHP Support

Can somebody post the directions to this Patel's Inn.
Old 6th January 2006, 09:40   #59
BANNED

binz and tarul welcome to the party .. and best of luck for the PTA .. I bet u guys need it !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Can somebody post the directions to this Patel's Inn.
samurai uncle !!!! as i posted before , all those who do not know the venue pls get to mekhri circle underbridge and give either wolf , psycho , anush or me a call .. U will be given further assistance via phone .. Its easier to find ur way out that way ..

PS : for all those of who dont know our numbers pls note :
v1p3r : 9886306188 ..
anush : 9886147924 ..
wolf : 9845312601 ..
mclaren : 9986370896..

PS 2 : request all the members to pls PM me their numbers so that it will be easier to get in touch in case of last minute changes ..
Old 6th January 2006, 10:08   #60
Team-BHP Support

What about this another go-kart place on Mysore road... looks nice.

http://suniljagadish.blogspot.com/20...continues.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks