Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2006, 10:27   #61
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
What about this another go-kart place on Mysore road... looks nice.

http://suniljagadish.blogspot.com/20...continues.html
good find samurai .. yes we did think about the mysore road track but somehow couldnt get thru to them .. Wish the speed zone track at whitefield was open .. Even the one at palace grounds has closed for a long while now.. Personally among the tracks that i have been to thus far (except the 2nd track at whitefield) , i prefered the one at patel's inn for the sheer layout of the track .. Its got some nice hair-pins and two corners where u will have to take it FLAT OUT .. Yes agreed that the track is not as wide as the others but its fun nonetheless .. So for the moment patel's inn it is ..

Depending on the success of this outing , we can do this more often and hopefully around most tracks around the city ( ya thats if they are left and still functioning ) ..
Old 6th January 2006, 10:27   #62
Senior - BHPian

contact us on:
9845550737-tarul
9343537726-me!!

Last edited by binz : 6th January 2006 at 10:29.
Old 6th January 2006, 18:48   #63
Senior - BHPian

So what exactly is the plan on sunday??
Since its at 2 wat about lunch?We have the place for 1 hour right....what are we doing after that....long drive,coffee day or just hanging out by the cars???
Old 6th January 2006, 21:06   #64
BANNED

karting competition confirmed !!!!!

ok guys sorry to break the timing that i promised but 8th being a sunday was very difficult to convince the owners to rent the track out for 1 hr .. somewhow have managed to convince them .. So the race is scheduled to start by sharp 1:30 .. We have the track to ourselves till about 2:30 with an additional space of max 10 min if we cant finish in time .. So request u all to be on time ..

Venue : Patel's Inn ..

Date : 8th jan 2006 ..

Time : Reporting time is sharp 1PM Indian/International standard time .. Pls note that u dont follow TSST ( tbhp standard & stretchable time ) ..

Directions : pls call one of the guys whose numbers have been put up by me in my previous post ..

Rules : Compulsary helmet for all drivers.. So those of u wanting ur helmets can get them along .. No loose clothing allowed .. No banging of karts allowed .. All those responsible for any such damages will have to pay for damages from their own pocket .. All guys will be given a crash course before the race ..

Rate : Rs 400 per person ..

So see u guys there at the venue by sharp 1 PM .. Take care ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 6th January 2006 at 21:08.
Old 6th January 2006, 21:11   #65
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz
So what exactly is the plan on sunday??
Since its at 2 wat about lunch?We have the place for 1 hour right....what are we doing after that....long drive,coffee day or just hanging out by the cars???
ok as of now we havent yet decided on the plans .. However we all can go out for lunch once we are thru with the karting .. Hopefully even go on a long drive after that .. So all u guys be prepared to take the day off from any commitments be it at work , family or elsewhere ..
Old 6th January 2006, 21:41   #66
Senior - BHPian

that sounds like great fun !! waiting to see a full report and lots of pics of the Race as well as the meet.and all the best for the race.hahhah

Rev
Old 8th January 2006, 10:52   #67
BANNED

ok bangaloreans .. The moment i finish with this post il be out to patel's inn to see the preparations being done for the championship .. So hope to catch u all there .. And all those who have confirmed pls be there and the others who are yet deciding or willing to come pls do land up for this is one fun filled oppurtunity u wouldnt want to miss .. Catch u guys at the track .. GET THERE ON TIME GUYS PLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: guys bring ur cameras along..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 8th January 2006 at 10:54.

Most Viewed