Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2006, 21:56   #46
BHPian

Hey guys count me in for your meet on 14th
Old 13th January 2006, 22:25   #47
BANNED

Hey, Anyone who is coming in tomorrow morning and has a printer at home , pls PM me so that you can take a print out of the online registration for me !!! Pls

Cheers
Old 14th January 2006, 08:02   #48
BHPian

Ok i am in there.

The gate no 2 is located next to purana quila road or supreme court, I will be reaching there via metro.

Tarun.
Old 14th January 2006, 20:21   #49
Senior - BHPian

Guys.. where are you?.. please please put the detailed report.. what happened today.. was everything OK.. i hope there were no registration form issues... looks like you guys are having a looooooong meet...
Old 14th January 2006, 20:36   #50
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dceite
Guys.. where are you?.. please please put the detailed report.. what happened today.. was everything OK.. i hope there were no registration form issues... looks like you guys are having a looooooong meet...
Hey, Whew -- No hassles as far as entry went !! Just got the online print outs and stood in line and the guys just gave us our passes which are valid for all the days. But at the pace we covered we cudnot cover the entire thing --- just the ' Scorpio Lifestyle ' took about hour hr , we just cudn't stop drooling over that and hope that Mahindra does launch that and hopefully with a resonable pricing unlike the Tata's !!!

Anyways at 2 n teh after noon -- the General Public hours started and the mobs came thronging in and v decided to quit hoping to come back another day to complete what we missed.

Got a spinning head and need to crash so guys will have to wait till tomorrow eve when I finally will get the pics up . pls bear with me ...

Cheers

PS -- The people who landed up on time were xsailor, tsk1979, Tarun and myself . Later a4attitude and Beemer caught up with us . So it was not what I wud call a BHP meet !! Wonder why the others didnt turn up ... Delhi problem I guess -- lol
Old 14th January 2006, 20:51   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
PS -- The people who landed up on time were xsailor, tsk1979, Tarun and myself . Later a4attitude and Beemer caught up with us . So it was not what I wud call a BHP meet !! Wonder why the others didnt turn up ... Delhi problem I guess -- lol
i couldnot get a off this week so will visit on sunday and monday,khaadu where should i take the printout from for business hours on monday?will the passes in the ACI and topgear work fine over there?

Most Viewed