Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: what would u want to do ???
a long drive.. 11 84.62%
a go - karting championship.. 9 69.23%
a cricket match.. 3 23.08%
a football match.. 2 15.38%
a tennis tournament.. 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2006, 02:03   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
get ready for another meet on the 21st or the 22nd eh bangy bhpians!

ok after the recent success of the meet at patel's inn i have got tremendous response via pm's saying that we organise something again this month end so that all those who missed the last meet can join in and have fun ..

right now we have 4 choices of what can be done .. so need all u bangy bhpians to vote and let us decide on what u think could be the best way to spend another weekend with ur fellow bhpians ..

the choices as of now are :

1. A long drive to krishnagiri as usual ..
2. Another go-karting championship (with starting grids from the last race top finishers & the new entrants need to set a lap timing and qualify themselves accordingly) .. This time it will be a 20-25 laps race not like the last time ..
3. A cricket / football match ..
4. A tennis tournament at palm meadows ..

i am putting up a poll and want all our bangy bhpians to decide what they think would be the best ..

all these events are for fun sake and are not meant to be taken seriously .. As in i have heard guys saying i have never karted before and hence i thought i will be incompetant to get on track .. trust me , one always makes that start .. i have , so will u all at some point .. the main factor here is to get to know each other and spend some time away from the tensions of the world .. so pls do make ur presence at the meets ..

PS : im hoping a better response than even the last meet as the engineering exams too will be over by then.. And two weeks should give us a lot of time to finish our work in advance to let us join in for the meet ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 11th January 2006 at 02:13.
Old 11th January 2006, 11:50   #2
BHPian

Well my vote went in and it says LETS HAVE A GAME OF CRICKET BABY......been long since i held a willow in my hands..dying to do it again after my last tour over 3years ago
Old 11th January 2006, 12:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

a drive on some road with aaan coming traffic ...the krishnagiri road ...no no ...how abt nh48 til hassan
Old 11th January 2006, 18:04   #4
BANNED

okie .. i have a few request saying that we cancel the long drive bcoz of the track day coming up over the 4th and 5th of feb .. A few of us will be driving all the way upto chennai and a few members think its better we organize something within the limits of the city .. Still im free with anything , so guys pls keep in mind about this point and vote up ..
Old 12th January 2006, 10:54   #5
BHPian

I will be in Shanghai that weekend.. planning to go check out the circuit there if there is some action and weather permits.. Hopefully, I will be in town for the next meet after this..
Old 12th January 2006, 11:03   #6
Senior - BHPian

i voted for everything... even though i dont know how to play tennis. Been a long time since i met up with tbhpians..
so count me in.
And if we decide to play football match, then i am the goalie (Escape To Victory aka Victory being my fav football movie).

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 12th January 2006, 12:04   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
i voted for everything... even though i dont know how to play tennis. Been a long time since i met up with tbhpians..
so count me in.
And if we decide to play football match, then i am the goalie (Escape To Victory aka Victory being my fav football movie).

Cheers
Amitoj
same here .. even i voted for everything.. Its been quite a while since we have gone for a drive , karting was chosen purely bcoz a few of the last time missers wanted to take part , cricket ( the last time i played a match was when i got selected for the under 18 nationals some 5 yrs back ) , football ( played 3 yrs back for state , now cant even remember how to dribble ) and tennis ( have never held the racket till date ) ..

So i guess im not that good either at most sports now but the major factor to vote for everything is considering the fun factor .. It should be fun no matter what we choose to decide .. So lets get the votes rolling ..
Old 12th January 2006, 14:18   #8
Senior - BHPian

Sorry, I'm out of this one...a little tied up on those dates...
Old 12th January 2006, 22:53   #9
BHPian

I'm not going to be able to make it on the 21st and 22nd. Not in station.
Old 13th January 2006, 00:24   #10
cnu
BHPian

OK, I am game for this meet guys. This will be the first T-BHP meet I will be attending. Count me in.
Old 13th January 2006, 00:36   #11
BANNED

How about rescheduling the meet to the 28th or 29th !!!

looking at the number of members not being able to make it to the meet on the 22nd why not we postpone it by a week if its fine with all .. so guys who have already voted kindly let us know about ur availability for the week after that or do u guys want to carry ahead with the 22nd only ..
Old 13th January 2006, 00:44   #12
cnu
BHPian

mclaren, I will be out of town that weekend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks