Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2006, 21:35   #1
BHPian

Report: Bangalore TBHP meet on January 14th 2006

I missed out the 7th Jan TBHP meet and I am regretting not being a part of it...

Well I did meet up with Wolf on the 14th at Cafe Coffee Day. Guess you can call it my first TBHP outing, though it consisted only I, Me, Myself, Wolf, his girl and my wife.

We met up at 7:30 pm at Cafe Coffee day on Lavelle road and found that it was too crowded, so we headed down to Java City.
Wolf was in a romantic mood and insisted that we walk down to Java City.
We did not end up at Java City, but we ended up at a quaint and quite place called "La Madeleine" on lavelle road. We chatted up for something like 3 hours with Wolf reciting tales about his Mudhol Hound and his antics. And I recited tales of my Lab and German Shepherd.
It was nice, just having coffee and chatting.
At 10:30 we decided to head down to dinner at "The Dhaba" which is near Marathahalli. So Wolf decides to start his car when Godfather calls up and says he is coming for a flying visit.

Well, nice meeting you godfather but it was nicer meeting your mean machine...

Then we chatted up like for an hour and the ladies were locked up in the car for an hour.
Finally at 11:30, Wolf suddenly realises that he is hungry as a Wolf.
The meet brakes up by Godfather hurtling away in his rocket..

Then we head up to The Dhaba only to reach the place and find it closed. Now we all are hungry!!! At this moment, we are ready to go anywhere..
We finally head to Fanoos, to find that the Rolls are over. the time is 12:00 am and it is desparation time and the only place who will feed us hungry souls is Empire..we head there and order food and all of us WOLF it down..
We head over to my place and we all chat up to the wee hours of the morning and finally reluctantly Wolf leaves at 4:00 am. (Wolf told me he would leave by 3:00 am earlier).

It was really nice meeting Wolf and Godfather....looking forward to meet the other TBHPians really soon..hope it is really soon..
Old 18th January 2006, 00:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Man, you missed out the best part of the day...our drive on the outer ring road(140kmph ) . I think you purposely hid that else the whole TBHP would get on top of me and my driving, which they always do!!!

Anyways, it was a real nice time with you , thanks...Probably we can promote these TBHP family meets...would love to see several families and couples together partying and driving...Infact I was planning to putup a TBHP family meet thread...guess we can continue from here...
Old 18th January 2006, 00:40   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Man, you missed out the best part of the day...our drive on the outer ring road(140kmph ) . I think you purposely hid that else the whole TBHP would get on top of me and my driving, which they always do!!!

Anyways, it was a real nice time with you , thanks...Probably we can promote these TBHP family meets...would love to see several families and couples together partying and driving...Infact I was planning to putup a TBHP family meet thread...guess we can continue from here...
Request the mods to start the family thread....and go for an outing soon..

Well the drive and the speed were forgotten coz, our stomachs were empty..
Old 18th January 2006, 19:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf

always? come on man.. can't be that bad...

jus jokin pal...
Old 18th January 2006, 20:09   #5
BHPian

Thanks Mods for the changes.....
Old 18th January 2006, 20:32   #6
BHPian

Oops!!

Missed another meet!!
Hey wolfie, u shud have given me a call... i say!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks