Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2012, 11:27   #16
BHPian

Re: GC issue with Fabia?

Just forgot to mention, besides the solid Plastic engine guard, there is a cotton-wool type fabric cover also there to protect the Oil Sump. You can see it in the pic.
This sump cover acts like a 'cushion' in case of such impacts. But I noticed 1 of its drawback, that it soaks substantial quantity of the oil leaked through the sump, causing somewhat 'delayed' dribbling to be noticed.
All in all, Skoda has taken enough care of their product, but what lacks here is the quality of roads, we are taking our vehicles on!
Old 18th April 2012, 22:32   #17
BHPian

It's really surprising to see absolutely 'no' any movement over here!

The repair work of my car has been completed at last & the 'good' news came. I was informed today about the repair job being over & the car is now ready for the 'delivery'.. So going to get 'her' back by tomorrow noon..
Not 'shocked' to hear about the final bill of the 'job' being 42+K (of course, this includes the 2nd servicing charges also) considering the 'huge' repair work involved! Very eagar to have the car back in action & also having myself in the Driver's seat once again!
Old 19th April 2012, 23:52   #18
BHPian

Now, the final 1 from me in this regards,

At last, got my ‘Fab’ back home today after getting the repair work done at Shrine Auto, Kolhapur along with the due 2nd servicing too.. I must appreciate the quality of work & also the attitude/ co-operation of the ‘service team’ over there.. Just outstanding!! All the plastic in black (including the tyres too) are now shining like new ones with some polish applied, giving a ‘feel’ of day 1 to my 17 months old Fab.
I agree, they never disappointed me in the past also, but I was a bit anxious this time as there was something more than the ‘routine’ service work being asked for.. And though the job involved just replacement of the Oil Sump, Charge Air Cooler & Front Bumper, they did it all neatly & with utmost care, that’s what I can say.. Full marks to them!
Now something about the ‘damages‘- was given a bill of ‘huge’ grand total of about 42.5 K! Out of which almost about 7.7 K towards 2nd paid service (Engine/ Brake Oils, Filters, Wheel alignment/ Balancing & washing etc.), remaining 34+ K, obviously being charged for the ‘damage repairs’ under Insurance Claim. Finally the all ‘exciting’ part regarding the Insurance Claim- amount approved by the Insurance Company, Bajaj Allianz- 32+K! That leaving my share of the repair cost merely to 2+K.
And the best of all, they intimated me about this on phone even before I reached my home, so prompt & ‘hassle free’ service.. Beyond anybody’s imagination these days, I would rather say! Right from the beginning, I felt something ‘Simply Unanticipated’ with their service- Cordial interaction on phone/ proper info- guidance/ Timely SMS alerts regarding every ‘small’ development in the Claim process, all co-operation needed & customer care at its BEST! In all, a full ‘professional’; yet 100% ‘customer friendly’ approach..
Needless to say, I would certainly & ‘happily’ recommend the Services of Bajaj Allianz & also of Shrine Auto to anybody, anytime! Simply Superb!

P.S. I am not at all 'involved' with 'both' these companies by any other means than being just a Regular customer, nothing else!
Dr.Vikas is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks