Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2012, 23:14   #31
BHPian

Re: Honda Refusing To Honour Warranty. What To Do?

HONDA REFUSES TO HONOR WARANTY AGAIN
well now a new problem. i did a 65K service from pearl honda, noida. after 24 hrs of the service, i found that the high beam of the rt side was not working as well the bonnet carpet was loose. i immidiatelyt called up my service advicer, and apprised of the problems. he said you come and it will be set ok in 1 hrs time. now i went to him after around 15 days (as i was out of station and festivals) this friday at 2pm. unfortunately due to heavy rush, the car could be evaluated. so i took the car the next day - saturday. now i am told that the wire harness has gone caput and will need to be changed. he says in will not be changed under extended warranty.according to the service advisor the wire harness can be changed under primary warranty (first 2 yrs) but not under extended warranty (next 2 yrs) . now in have complained to the honda customer care and awaiting response for last 36 hrs. anybody faced such issues?
honda warranty claims are very difficult to achieve!! any suggestions what to do?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks