Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2012, 14:34   #31
BHPian

Re: ECU Firmware Update from Tata for Safari 2.2 & Aria

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyank View Post
friends

I had my ECU update done last week on thursday at concorde motors hosur road center.

I managed to speak to technical support manager at TML and he in turn spoke to Dinesh tech incharge at concorde. I had also given my vehicle for 30k service.
so far in the last 3 days of driving i havent experienced the draw back in power or black smoke.

thanks
keyan

Keyan, Thanks for sharing this information. Even my beast's ECU update was scheduled on last Saturday. But to my fate, They were not able to flash the ECU s/w due to some technical problems with their laptop.
It has been rescheduled for coming Saturday.

Can you please confirm about the TASC on Hosur road. There are 2 Concorde motors on the same Hosur road. One at Dairy Circle and the second at Kudlu gate junction.

If posible, can you also give the POC at the TASC so that I can go there and meet him.
Old 10th December 2012, 14:52   #32
BHPian

shams
This is the one near kudlu gate on the right hand side while going from silk board towards Electronic city.
Dinesh is the tech incharge at concorde, ask for him at the reception they will connect you.

while I was not there physically to see the remapping, i believe it must have been done since I spoke to Technical Manager at TML, Bangalore region the previous day and he had spoken to Dinesh and had instructed what needs to be done.

hope this helps
thanks
Keyan
Old 11th January 2013, 16:25   #33
BHPian

Good to know TML has an update to solve this long standing problem. And interesting to know they have a fix only for BSIV...

Concorde Hosur Road is too far for me to go for a fix, has anyone got this done from KHT or Prerana in Bangalore? Anuj - have you got yours flashed?
Old 1st February 2013, 13:33   #34

Its really really great that the firmware has been updated. My uncle owns an Aria Prestige and it has been lying with me since the past 3 months. Will get this done at Concorde. Also on another topic, have you guys seen the new website look of the Aria. Pretty interesting for the folks with a smart phone
Attached Thumbnails
ECU Firmware Update from Tata for Safari 2.2 & Aria-aria1.jpg  

Old 1st February 2013, 18:31   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by verditer View Post
Good to know TML has an update to solve this long standing problem. And interesting to know they have a fix only for BSIV...

Concorde Hosur Road is too far for me to go for a fix, has anyone got this done from KHT or Prerana in Bangalore? Anuj - have you got yours flashed?
I just came back from KHT as I gave my Safari there for Gearbox Synchronization issue. Unfortunately KHT has no information and they promised me to get the information by Monday (4th Feb) as their Customer Service Manager is on leave or outstation.
Old 2nd February 2013, 21:39   #36
BHPian

Thanks for the update Anuj. I'm losing confidence in KHT these days with poor customer service, competency.

Time to move to Prerana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
I just came back from KHT as I gave my Safari there for Gearbox Synchronization issue. Unfortunately KHT has no information and they promised me to get the information by Monday (4th Feb) as their Customer Service Manager is on leave or outstation.
Old 13th March 2013, 11:52   #37
BHPian

Took Aria to Concorde- Dairy Circle Bangalore for the second service. Got the ECU update done. And it seems that the jerk issue is resolved to great extent.
I have been checking with KHT in this regard and I think they still don’t have the latest software.
KHT's service quality level has gone down these days. I have experienced it with my Aria’s first and Nano’s second service.
Old 16th March 2013, 21:18   #38
Senior - BHPian

Got the update done, its a simple procedure and takes not more then 15mins.
My trucks previous firmware number ended with (...7003), and the updated version is (....7004).

Initial observation post the update, the truck drives much freely now.
Old 5th August 2013, 18:07   #39
BHPian

How do I find out what firmware my Safari is using?
I have a Sep-2010 EX-BSIV.

Thanks,
Saurabh.
Old 7th October 2013, 11:27   #40
Senior - BHPian

Are there any further updates on this issue? I picked up a used 2008 Safari 2.2 Dicor recently. I too feel the jerkiness at lower revs. A couple of times in last 800 kms of ownership, I also experienced momentary loss of power (couple of secs) while accelerating on 2nd (as if fuel was cut off temporarily). Since mine is 2008, I believe it should be the BSIII.

Anything for the BSIII yet?

Last edited by funkykar : 7th October 2013 at 11:28.
Old 13th October 2013, 16:31   #41

Oh Well! My first post after just reading and reading for about 4 years! I own a Dec 2009 model Xenon where the manual says it has a Euro IV engine but no mention of BS 3 or BS 4. Completed just around 15,000 kms and face the same sluggish initial that so many others here are referring too! My question to the Wise ones in this forum is: Is a Euro IV engine the same as a BS IV engine or is mine just Euro IV compliant but BS 3?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks