Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2016, 17:02   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo's dangerous behaviour : Steering locks on the move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainakit87 View Post
I face this problem mostly while downshifting on highways.
Are you facing issues with engine shutting off also during this?

My friend who owns a Figo was facing similar issue, during sudden acceleration or downshifting vehicle was behaving like its out of fuel. This causes steering to become hard too. Finally, it was diaganoized issue with fuel injectors. It seems, this is a common issue with Figo. You may want to check that fact too.
mpksuhas is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2016, 20:46   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Are you facing issues with engine shutting off also during this?

My friend who owns a Figo was facing similar issue, during sudden acceleration or downshifting vehicle was behaving like its out of fuel. This causes steering to become hard too. Finally, it was diaganoized issue with fuel injectors. It seems, this is a common issue with Figo. You may want to check that fact too.
Hi. Looks like the issue got solved. Went to Lathangi Ford Bannerghatta road, Bangalore and it seems that the issue is solved.
All they did is upgrade the PCM firmware. Initially, they were making excuses but when i STRONGLY insisted and took this to the service manager, they did the required steps.
The service manager was extremely helpful and I feel that his intervention solved not only my issue but also a fellow customer who was suffering from the same problem in a Fiesta[classic]
mainakit87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2016, 09:44   #78
BHPian

With more than a year since its launch, did anyone experience this issue in the 2015 facelifted Figo?

Most Viewed