Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2006, 17:19   #1
BHPian

Baleno a/c pipe

I have noticed water dripping from condensation on the a/c pipe of the baleno. A portion of it directly over the radiator is not insulated. Is this normal or should the pipe be insulated here. Invite comments/replies from Baleno owners.
Old 17th May 2006, 18:22   #2
BHPian

Quote:
I have noticed water dripping from condensation on the a/c pipe of the baleno. A portion of it directly over the radiator is not insulated. Is this normal or should the pipe be insulated here. Invite comments/replies from Baleno owners.
Its Normal. Don't worry...

Burjis
Old 17th May 2006, 22:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

Its normal and you need to do nothing. If you think it doesn't look good then you could get it covered with a plastic sleeve. However you would need to let out all the gas and remove the piping to do that. Just let it be.
Old 18th May 2006, 08:58   #4
BHPian

Thanks guys. I think I will insulate it myself, by winding some insulation material strips used in home a/c, and see if there is any effect on the a/c. Which by the way is awesome, used the car in Pune at 41 deg C ambient, and always chilled the car very quick.
Saajan, Goa is a little hot, 33 deg, and very humid. Hope you and other forum users will make it for the upcoming Team-BHP meet?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks